Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 118 of 1226 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 168 218 618 1118 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 18389
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-38ef336f2498

    Comms have been good! Plan to meet next week? Looks like she's been on for awhile!

    TIA.
    Spoke to her few months ago, but it kinda stalled, mostly my fault as I redirected to another chick. She seemed pretty cool though and responded pretty fast. Just out of curiosity, what's the PPM?

  2. #16633

    Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Service that low even with bare? LOL.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I'll give her an extra point. Service 6/10.

  3. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T
    Link doesn't work for me, but that's fucking insane.

  4. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that lying *****, let her read it. She's is 28 BTW not 25.

    Celine if you read this, here is your ranking, if you want more detailed feedback reach out please.

    Face: 7/10.

    Body: 6/10.

    Service: 5/10 (she caved in on the $$ and went bare so extra points for that otherwise this would be 2 or 3).

    Personality: 2/10.
    Service that low even with bare? LOL.

  5. #16630

    Daniella

    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    Those hands are not looking right? AI generated?
    Not my type not interested in her, but any way she is all over the internet on IG, tiktok, linkedin. Daniellabotticell I have no idea what the game is here. DTF for 500.

  6. #16629

    Profile doesn't load?

    This one won't load for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T

  7. #16628
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Ye, second though, Bunny or Celine (whatever her name is) might be little fucked in the head and this ain't worth it. Too slow to respond but has time to read the forum and bash people. I'll pass.

    Got Sara for 500. Quick response. Pretty good communication.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8e78ff2630f4
    I got together with Sarah yesterday. She's 26 (legit 26, confirmed) brunette of middle eastern origin. She was my alternative to Bunny / Celine. She'd only do covered but provided BBBJ. Great body, pretty lean and athletic and very cute. Looks like her private photos. Great personality too. I'm definitely seeing her again.

  8. #16627
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    Definitely fat and look 30's.

  9. #16626

    I'd Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    How did you verify the age?
    I'd Verification is a flag on the profile. Basically the user shared a government I'd with SA. When that happens, they change the birthdate on the profile to match the I'd.

  10. #16625
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.
    Nevermind the previous question. I see she's I'd verified. I caught two of the last few I had on here lying about their age. But not until after I paid. These dumb girls think they can get away with people notbfindingboutbaboutbitbon this day and age. From now on I pay close attention to the verification. For me at least, age is a huge factor as otherwise would not have even touched any of these two. For awareness here they are again.

    Bunny / Celine claimed to be 25 but actually is 28.

    Tiffany claimed to be 25 but actually is 29.

    Photos attached.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9103.jpg‎   IMG_9104.jpg‎  

  11. #16624

    Unbelievable

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T
    Ok, at least she didn't request to be wrapped in a bubble. And yes, hell no. Hard pass.

  12. #16623
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.
    How did you verify the age?

  13. #16622
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-15b06f080f89

    This one messaged me and expressed interest. But pics look suspect.
    Those hands are not looking right? AI generated?

  14. #16621

    Secrets you don't want

    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T

  15. #16620

    Re: Daniela

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Look at her hands and square chin.
    She looks fine to me. Age verified as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape