Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5150
-
05-03-26 14:05 #4955Banned Member

Posts: 257Jade and mom Duke's
Does anybody know if Jade is still alive?? I mean she would advertise on seeking arrangements with her mother. And I know they got into like big big trouble. If you don't want to say anything publicly hit me up on the back end. I was going to swing by her house but I know it's being watched by the popo.
-
05-02-26 23:42 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 380Does she only do covered BJ.
Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 23:36 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 380Nikki has been reviewed many times. Last one if you search you will find her old posts where she was posting as trans.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:05 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 1811I could tell that from the pictures. If a lady has an attractive midsection, she will most certainly show it in a picture; even if she doesn't want to show her face.
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:08 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 75She's safe
Nice woman. A little bigger in the midsection than her pictures reveal. Absolutely beautiful tits, very natural and soft. She's chatty, not in a bad way. Hosts in a 3rd floor apartment in Manchester. BBBJ and cfs.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 19:39 #4950Regular Member

Posts: 24Experienced mature
Anyone seen her before? Feel free to message me directly.
Stay safe out there.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...n/455796254733
-
04-26-26 12:23 #4949Senior Member

Posts: 230Kristin
Since I haven't seen her aside from her older them ads, I have nothing to compare it to. But how much weight did she gain? There are times when a few additional pounds makes them more attractive (and healthy looking).
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 23:32 #4948Senior Member

Posts: 50Saw this bad bunny
Took a shot on this one recently. Scheduled to meet early we had some miscommunication but straightened things out. Got to her hotel. Did a hh for 220 she is very sexy dressed in a hot little outfit. Got the formalities out of the way and she was on point. Very vocal with her dirty talk and went straight into the BBBJ which was great lots of spit. Got me rock hard then asked if she could hop on and ride. Slipped on the cover and rode it. As things progressed asked if I wanted to finish like this or in her mouth. I opted for the mouth. I would visit again was definitely worth it. Hope this helps. Good hunting men.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...0/335162289389
-
04-25-26 10:36 #4947Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kristin
One other point to keep in mind. She's pretty forthright about it so probably isn't going to try and hide it from you, but she has gained weight (probably a by-product of sobering up). Also, she prefers to stick to people she has seen before but will make exceptions if you're politely persistent.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 00:01 #4946Senior Member

Posts: 230Kristin and her challenging availability
I know she has challenges and her availability is not stable. Not faulting her at all. She does contact me when she's available. I just didn't have the flexibility in my schedule to meet her. I'm convinced it will happen soon. And I'll be proud to post a review.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:04 #4945Senior Member

Posts: 107Florida
Wow yummy.
Originally Posted by Greektrucker72
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 14:41 #4944Banned Member

Posts: 21Florida is always sunny
I have become good friends with the Crew. And she's absolutely amazing. I don't want to post too much because you guys are going to rat me out. Just keep this on the down low.
-
04-23-26 14:07 #4943Senior Member

Posts: 2110Kristin
She doesn't have consistent availability or incall availability. So, when she does she starts contacting to try and make something happen.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:46 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen Follow up
Good to know that the photos of Carmen are no longer accurate. As stated in my previous response time to permanently ignore.
As for Kristin. We have been trying to connect for quite some time now. But she never responds in a timely manner. I'll text her the week before giving her a heads up that the following week I have a ton of flexibility in my schedule. Follow up a few more times throughout the week. Nothing. Then out of the blue. I get a message asking if I'm available and it is always on a day I don't have flexibility or playtime funds. So the dance continues with her.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:40 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen follow up
Thanks for the advice. It's a shame. But I'm not willing to risk a run in with a gun.
Time to permanently ignore.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






