Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5137
-
04-23-26 13:46 #4942Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen Follow up
Good to know that the photos of Carmen are no longer accurate. As stated in my previous response time to permanently ignore.
As for Kristin. We have been trying to connect for quite some time now. But she never responds in a timely manner. I'll text her the week before giving her a heads up that the following week I have a ton of flexibility in my schedule. Follow up a few more times throughout the week. Nothing. Then out of the blue. I get a message asking if I'm available and it is always on a day I don't have flexibility or playtime funds. So the dance continues with her.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 13:40 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen follow up
Thanks for the advice. It's a shame. But I'm not willing to risk a run in with a gun.
Time to permanently ignore.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 23:31 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 181The last one is supposedly a transformer. Search the Boston forum they were arguing about it not too long ago.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:26 #4939Senior Member

Posts: 43Anyone see these girls?
First one is Chelsea as she goes by on a website:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/354457921523
https://tryst.link/escort/chelsea-staxxx
Not sure what she goes by:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/193023928022
Nikki:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...e/164994631288
Michelle:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...y/986954072930
Looking for experiences and friendlyness and not hostility.
-
04-21-26 21:25 #4938Senior Member

Posts: 389I saw her last year. You aren't missing anything.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
She looks nothing like her pictures body wise they are touched up. Bad attitude and not well obv.
See Kristin if you can she is one of the best in Manchester.
-
04-20-26 21:21 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 181I think that is Ella? If so I saw her back around covid. All I remember was I didn't find her attractive and the BJ was more HJ then BJ. There are reviews here and on the other board.
Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:36 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 43Friend didn't head warnings I gave him
Had a friend who recently got into this business and he managed to get her to reply, he did an incall with her he meets up with her at ther apartment in Manchester. He goes upstairs they discuss and as soon as he hands the money over, she kicks him out. Apparently threatening to have her friend next door with a gun come out. He said bring him out and sure enough friend with a gun came out. He got his ass out of there ASAP and I had to hit him with the I TOLD YOU SO. Apparently she is moving from this location. But it cannot be stressed enough AVOID THIS CHICK. She will lure you in and rob you point blank at this point. Damage was 200 $ for him. I sent this kid so many screenshots from this forum on why he should avoid her but seems like his little friend downstairs was making decisions. This happened over the weekend.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 16:21 #4935Regular Member

Posts: 17Curvy curves 'and' nice customer service!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/737329515954
Been considering seeing this girl. Post most every day. Texted her once last week but got no response, however she posts most everyday. Her ads always say outcalls, however she usually as picture that talk about hosting. Has anyone else seen her?
-
04-20-26 16:16 #4934Regular Member

Posts: 17Follow up with Alexis
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/482146103327
Originally Posted by JumpMan67
[View Original Post]
Was able to meet with her. She had incall at a hotel, at least at the time. Simple and easy to meet up with. Picture are reasonably accurate although she may have gain a few pounds since then.
-
04-19-26 10:12 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 230Follow up on Carmen.
This happened on Thursday night when she blew me off.
Saturday morning I get a text from her: a photo from her latest ad and her pricing.
I responded what happened to her the other night and her response was that she was either running late or got busy. BS on both.
I think I just want to try it once just to say I did. But it will be a while before I reach out to her again.
Stay safe out there.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 18:57 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 50Sorry for the delayed reply. It's 150 / hh. Have fun.
Originally Posted by Frunkus
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 15:23 #4931Regular Member

Posts: 17Man, that chick sucks, she ghosted me a couple years ago. Since then there probably 20+ posts about how she ghosts people, I think there was a report from someone who actually saw her and she wasn't great.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 07:19 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 234I saw that she had changed her name again. I think this is her 4th or 5th name. That's all one needs to know. She blew me off about 1 1/2 years ago, told me her son broke his arm. She's so full of shit. I decided I'd never try her again, even though she's physically my type. It's unfortunate, because she is a little hottie, and those reviews that are available are pretty positive. I feel your pain. I think that a bunch of us should conspire to schedule her and then we all blow her off. She needs to be taught a good lesson.
Originally Posted by FootFiend
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 00:06 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 230Carmen: I tried, thinking I Won't Get Fooled Again
https://tryst.link/escort/laurentc
The immortal words of The Who. I saw Carmen was posting under a different name (again). I contacted her. Agreed to her price, she asked to be picked up at an address and the timing was only 30 mins away. I got there on time (5 mins early in fact). I texted her that I was out front. And Ghosted Again.
No response nothing.
The only reason why I even considered giving her a shot is because she is posting new photos and she looks amazing. Maybe I'm being foolish. And her "new" photos are old or photoshopped. But sometimes the smaller head takes over. And with the lack of reliable talent in our area. I thought it was worth taking a shot.
Oh well. Live and learn and learn again and again and again.
Stay safe out there.
-
04-17-26 11:33 #4928Regular Member

Posts: 23Rates
What were her rates if you don't mind me asking definitely interested in seeing her.
Originally Posted by TheHunter
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






