Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 331 to 345 of 13350
-
04-28-26 16:50 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 22Rubrankings. Tampa / Clearwater
Do not have any specific details about this post. But I generally avoid rubrankings for Tampa / Clearwater area. Most seem scams / fishy asking for deposits or asking to buy gift cards.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
I know a brother who finally got a provider who did not ask for deposit / card and it ended up being a bait and switch. He said he landed with someone who was in their 70's or something.
You may try your luck and let us know if you find any gems. I am skeptical.
-
04-28-26 13:04 #13019Regular Member

Posts: 21Sherwin dream
Hey y'all thought I'd report back after my latest dream. Meta nice lady at the parlor next to Sherwin off Hillsborough. Nice massage definitely knew what she was doing and the flip she knew even more! Definitely recommend, was 60 for the house and I left 60 for a job well done. Any questions feel free to dm.
-
04-27-26 18:47 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 25Any details on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html
Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.
Thanks.
-
04-24-26 11:05 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 25+1 for Abby at Smile Spa!
Thanks for the wonderful review on Abby. I got a chance to check her out recently and she's exactly as you described. Her TUMA skills are truly legendary. Plus finding a provider on this level of talent that ALSO offers BBFS was just icing on the cake. Abby is truly a gem, thank you so much for the great info!
Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer
[View Original Post]
For the actual session details.
Called ahead, made an appointment with Abby and arrived on time. Abby has a very cute petite figure with a nice set of natural C's. Sexy "lets have some fun" eyes and attitude. I knew right away it was going to be a great session! I paid the HF and after undressing and wrapping up in my towel, Abby reappeared and led me by hand to the shower room. Won't go into all the details as I think the other guy nailed it above but Abby's TUMA is extraordinary!
After a very through washing and lots of teasing and roaming and rimming, I was ready for some action, LOL. In the massage table room, Abby asked me how I wanted my massage; medium baby. Abby's massage skills are above far average for an AMP girl. She kneaded my muscles from my neck down to my toes, leaving me so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep. Working her way back up to my butt, she teased my inner thighs and the boys from the back, getting me awake and ready to go! Rubbing and touching each other around pretty good and working our bodies, yup, she did the massage but I also gave her a ton of touching and groping myself too. Finally slathers some oil on herself and gives me a nice quick session of grabbing my balls.
When Abby twisted the top of my dick. Her tongue I could see in and out around my dick completely covering it, it felt great. The BBBJ was amazing. I am fully hard and at this point I couldn't wait to get inside the beautiful girl.
Opted for the BBFS upgrade, and then she slid me in right away, just her natural wetness, no lube! She has one leg up on the table so I have great access to that pussy, K9 all the way. I fucked her until I busted a nut. I was cumming in a dream state, it really was like an out of body experience. Great time. Great hunting. I'll just say that I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and lighter, LOL. Abby is really one of the special women out there, worth a visit for sure.
She says she's here for a few more days so I got to make time to squeeze in one last visit with her before she leaves town!
-
04-23-26 12:48 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 28Coming to Tampa in May
Hi All,
Coming to Tampa the 2nd week of May and looking for a place that has a girl with long nipples and L1.
Can you please make a suggestion?
Thank you.
-
04-23-26 06:56 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 423Sun Spa
Its kinda funny, the group Cleanup Kennedy, had a hard-on (no pun) for sun spa. They used to protest in front of that business.
Originally Posted by Tom577
[View Original Post]
Somehow that's the only FS spa that survived.
Sounds like the pressure on the license holder or landlord got to much and they all closed the same month. Never got the full details.
-
04-21-26 14:32 #13014Tom577GuestSun Spa is a nice time.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 09:00 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 638Sun Spa & Nature Therapy
I thought all of the AMPs on Kennedy were gone. Looking on Google in preparation for heading down this weekend and noticed Sun Spa on Kennedy is back open (Also see that Orange Spa might be rebranded as Nature Therapy. They don't appear to be legit massage places since they still kept the same skeevy massage parlour motif. It's close to where I'm staying, so just curious if they are legit or still dens of iniquity.
-
04-20-26 19:13 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 261Anything close to JW downtown??
I'll be visiting your fine city this week and staying at the JW on Water street. Anything and walkable if I need to get away from the conference for a wee bit.?
Thanks much.
-
04-20-26 12:06 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 65Cherry Blossom
I haven't seen any CB posts in a while, probably not since my last one a few months ago. I know Mongers are hitting them up, I see your whips when I'm on my way out, LOL Start posting!
A quick summary for about last three months:
-Tina is still getting it done in south county, a Red Apple legend. I've seen her four times lately, sampled the whole menu: L1, BBBJ, CBJ, CFS.
-Bella is the gold standard for her magic hands, just ask for slow / soft and she'll rock your world. While I've hit her up in the past for BBBJ, and have been offered FS, I'm all about that tease game, definitely worships the cock. My favorite by far.
-Alice has stuck around longer than expected, though not sure if she's still there. Got her when she first showed up, tried going way above standard price points, learned the hard way you'll end up with nothing if you're looking to play that game. Purposely asked for her a few months later to see if she came back to reality, she has but just stuck to L1, didn't inquire about menu options.
Its been about three weeks, I'm overdue. Tina / Bella have become the regulars over the last four years plus, so when they disappear for a month or three, they always end up back. Hopefully, they've picked up a new girl or two, will report back with updated info later.
Be safe, monger on!
-
04-20-26 06:40 #13010Regular Member

Posts: 1Hey boss, can I get that address too? I heard it's North of 60 on John more / Parsons but haven't been by yet.
Originally Posted by CloseToHome
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 11:08 #13009Regular Member

Posts: 7Full in box
Tried to DM.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-26 10:54 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 55Nuru
Try here.
Address: Smile Spa, 78X X Ulmerton.
Ask for Abby. You won't get disappointed.
Originally Posted by DWork123
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-26 20:35 #13007Regular Member

Posts: 22Nuru
Never tried nuru until now.
Any good recommendations for someone who offers good Nuru experience?
-
04-16-26 17:28 #13006Regular Member

Posts: 1Body Work Massage Therapy on North Dale Mabry
Anyone have any intel on this place? I went in there one time and saw a beautiful woman named Grace.










Reply With Quote






