Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 890 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 522 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 13344
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13029

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes. LOL.

    I can't take it anymore and I'm ready to get to work so I asked for the cover and she rolls it on and I put her at the corner of the bed in my favorite position and enter. I start slow and deep on her, and she's so worked up. She's already grinding, trying to get me to go faster, but I stay the course and tease her for a little bit until I know she's close and then I start pumping her really good until she cums hard! Damn, this girl is sexy when she has an orgasm, her eyes shut and She's laid back making the sexiest little noises while she twitching with tremors. OK back at it again but this time I use my thumb and start playing with her love button while I'm digging deep in her and I see she's close again and I go to town on that thang! I think I'm hitting it too hard and she's trying to pull away but after I felt the wetness down below, I realize she's cumming again, which set me off and I filled the bag to the point it was about the bust. My favorite is doggy style with her and I didn't even make it to that today. Guess I'll have to go back this evening or tomorrow before I head back to Orlando. LOL.

    For the remaining balance of my time, we laid there rubbing each other while cuddled up tight, and we ended up falling asleep for a little while then I hopped up and we took a quick shower and got dressed and I was gone. I was there from 11:45 to 12:45 sweet sweet girl!

    I'm not done yet, I don't leave till tomorrow and I plan on making another stop tonight and tomorrow before I head back so if I have anything exciting, I'll definitely put it here. Stay safe guys.
    Hey you mention a agency off of 301, have no clue about this Spanish location, would appreciate the info on location brother. Tried to write you but inbox full. I've been gone but back from Atlanta and I can tell you the Korean massages are top notch and girls are model.

  2. #13028

    Your inbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyXxx  [View Original Post]
    Well boys, back in Tampa, which is becoming an equal to Orlando for me since I'm here just as much now. Saturday night I had an incredible time with Bella at smile but today I needed something a little different so I text the boss at one of my favorite Spanish agencies (off US 301) since Sophia had text me a couple days ago that she would be here and what an incredible time with her, I absolutely destroyed this woman in the best way possible this morning. The foreplay today was off the charts and lasted probably 20 minutes, which is not normal for me as I usually like to jump right into things.

    Anyway, I follow her sexy ass to the room, she's wearing her black silk nighty and I'm just watching that bubble ass bounce up and down as she's walking and just thinking of how good my dick's going to feel inside her. As we get to the room, we start some light kissing and then do some alcohol on both of our hands, which I appreciate because I like the girls that are super clean. I get the business out of the way and I start to peel that silk cover off her which exposes her beautiful body in skimpy orange / pink bikini and my dick jumps in my pants. What an incredible body on this Columbian. I spent the next 20 minutes, kissing her neck and ears, rubbing her ass all over my dick, alternating between me rubbing her pussy and her sucking dick and she even let me do a few minutes of standing P2P, which the Spanish girls usually don't allow but I did have her worked up. Then I laid on the bed and she worked me with a solid BBBJ and unless she's a really good actor, she seemed like she was really into it. But you know how it goes..
    Tried sending you a PM for the info but it's full.

  3. #13027

    Sunflower popped again?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tarrant6112  [View Original Post]
    Looking at the HCSO site, it appears that there were 2 recent raids. One at Sunflower on 04/01 (dang, that woman's mugshot was cute, would like to have seen her in action), and a second one at a Lithia Pinecrest location 04/07.
    What is it with HCSO and that location? Neighbors complaining?

  4. #13026

    Doreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.
    There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.

  5. #13025

    Doreen

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.
    There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.

  6. #13024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4904

    Looking forward to your report

    Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon3358  [View Original Post]
    I plan on visiting a couple of places in the Brandon area. I will pay the house fee, and during the massage, I will see if the girl will be willing to meet at a local motel for a hour at a later date to avoid the house fee and give her more money. No worries about the police, use a real bed and compensate for her time. Most that can happen is a solid NO. Worth a try.
    A no never cost you anything.

  7. #13023

    Trying something.

    I plan on visiting a couple of places in the Brandon area. I will pay the house fee, and during the massage, I will see if the girl will be willing to meet at a local motel for a hour at a later date to avoid the house fee and give her more money. No worries about the police, use a real bed and compensate for her time. Most that can happen is a solid NO. Worth a try.

  8. #13022

    Janette

    Does anyone share any information / intel about Janette?

    https://local.yahoo.com/info-2257396...janette-tampa/

  9. #13021

    Rubrankings. Tampa / Clearwater

    Quote Originally Posted by Oldjoebna  [View Original Post]
    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.
    Do not have any specific details about this post. But I generally avoid rubrankings for Tampa / Clearwater area. Most seem scams / fishy asking for deposits or asking to buy gift cards.

    I know a brother who finally got a provider who did not ask for deposit / card and it ended up being a bait and switch. He said he landed with someone who was in their 70's or something.

    You may try your luck and let us know if you find any gems. I am skeptical.

  10. #13020

    Sherwin dream

    Hey y'all thought I'd report back after my latest dream. Meta nice lady at the parlor next to Sherwin off Hillsborough. Nice massage definitely knew what she was doing and the flip she knew even more! Definitely recommend, was 60 for the house and I left 60 for a job well done. Any questions feel free to dm.

  11. #13019

    Any details on this one?

    https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html

    Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.

    Thanks.

  12. #13018

    +1 for Abby at Smile Spa!

    Quote Originally Posted by MidniteCharmer  [View Original Post]
    Name: Abby.
    Thanks for the wonderful review on Abby. I got a chance to check her out recently and she's exactly as you described. Her TUMA skills are truly legendary. Plus finding a provider on this level of talent that ALSO offers BBFS was just icing on the cake. Abby is truly a gem, thank you so much for the great info!

    For the actual session details.

    Called ahead, made an appointment with Abby and arrived on time. Abby has a very cute petite figure with a nice set of natural C's. Sexy "lets have some fun" eyes and attitude. I knew right away it was going to be a great session! I paid the HF and after undressing and wrapping up in my towel, Abby reappeared and led me by hand to the shower room. Won't go into all the details as I think the other guy nailed it above but Abby's TUMA is extraordinary!

    After a very through washing and lots of teasing and roaming and rimming, I was ready for some action, LOL. In the massage table room, Abby asked me how I wanted my massage; medium baby. Abby's massage skills are above far average for an AMP girl. She kneaded my muscles from my neck down to my toes, leaving me so relaxed that I could have fallen asleep. Working her way back up to my butt, she teased my inner thighs and the boys from the back, getting me awake and ready to go! Rubbing and touching each other around pretty good and working our bodies, yup, she did the massage but I also gave her a ton of touching and groping myself too. Finally slathers some oil on herself and gives me a nice quick session of grabbing my balls.

    When Abby twisted the top of my dick. Her tongue I could see in and out around my dick completely covering it, it felt great. The BBBJ was amazing. I am fully hard and at this point I couldn't wait to get inside the beautiful girl.

    Opted for the BBFS upgrade, and then she slid me in right away, just her natural wetness, no lube! She has one leg up on the table so I have great access to that pussy, K9 all the way. I fucked her until I busted a nut. I was cumming in a dream state, it really was like an out of body experience. Great time. Great hunting. I'll just say that I left feeling thoroughly relaxed and lighter, LOL. Abby is really one of the special women out there, worth a visit for sure.

    She says she's here for a few more days so I got to make time to squeeze in one last visit with her before she leaves town!

  13. #13017

    Coming to Tampa in May

    Hi All,

    Coming to Tampa the 2nd week of May and looking for a place that has a girl with long nipples and L1.

    Can you please make a suggestion?

    Thank you.

  14. #13016

    Sun Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tom577  [View Original Post]
    Sun Spa is a nice time.
    Its kinda funny, the group Cleanup Kennedy, had a hard-on (no pun) for sun spa. They used to protest in front of that business.

    Somehow that's the only FS spa that survived.

    Sounds like the pressure on the license holder or landlord got to much and they all closed the same month. Never got the full details.

  15. #13015
    Tom577
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    I thought all of the AMPs on Kennedy were gone. Looking on Google in preparation for heading down this weekend and noticed Sun Spa on Kennedy is back open (Also see that Orange Spa might be rebranded as Nature Therapy. They don't appear to be legit massage places since they still kept the same skeevy massage parlour motif. It's close to where I'm staying, so just curious if they are legit or still dens of iniquity.
    Sun Spa is a nice time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape