Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 17688
-
04-28-26 19:34 #17058Senior Member

Posts: 80This link works.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...el&clients=men
-
04-28-26 17:59 #17057Senior Member

Posts: 80Any info on Hazel?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/o'fallon-mo / female-escorts / outcall-only /191128546534.
-
04-28-26 15:35 #17056Regular Member

Posts: 11Unreviewed gorgeous redhead
Hello friends,
I'm in town on business for a couple days and could use some female companionship. Has anyone had any experience with this lovely lady? I'd love to pull the trigger on some time with her, but I never see anyone without any reviews or firsthand referrals.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206341271
Thanks!
-
04-28-26 10:13 #17055Senior Member

Posts: 316And if it IS, then we need many more details!
Originally Posted by Sarcasticles
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 23:07 #17054Senior Member

Posts: 211IF this isn't a suggestion that they are FS, I think there is another category for that.
Originally Posted by Parboil
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 21:23 #17053Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone Familiar with China?
I was looking at the available escorts in St. Louis for an upcoming visit and came across the ad for an escort by the alias "China," not to be confused with another escort that goes by "Chyna. ".
Does anyone have any experience with her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/206543078
-
04-27-26 20:19 #17052Senior Member

Posts: 170AMPs
Saw Sunny at Olive and Tina at Jing in Ballwin recently and both were good. I have realized I like that they don't chatter like some independents do.
-
04-27-26 08:17 #17051Senior Member

Posts: 638They do doubles, if you're into that. It's not porn-quality. They basically just take turns, but it is fun switching back and forth, even if they do make you change condoms. Milly with the tits and Izzy with the ass.
Originally Posted by Sssrsl
[View Original Post]
Both of them go bare for an additional fee (individually, not as a double). Neither one is on birth control. Just FYI.
-
04-26-26 18:10 #17050Senior Member

Posts: 103Milly aka Autumm
I have seen her last week. She's cute, very friendly and. Her body looks great, she's BBW but in a good way. She gave a good BBJ with DT and spit, and CIM finish was great.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
She shares an apartment with her friend Izzy, location is good, but the apartment itself is not clean. There is a strong smoke or weed odor after I walked out of that apartment.
Izzy looked beautiful and I would love to see her the next time, if they do an outcall.
-
04-25-26 19:46 #17049Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah
She's not unattractive, but her face is a little rough looking. But, I wasn't there to see a beauty contest winner. She was friendly and seemed to enjoy it. Whether they do or not, I would much rather have someone who fakes it vs a younger / cuter provider who is clearly bored and can't wait until you leave.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:15 #17048Senior Member

Posts: 250Has anyone seen henny lately.
-
04-24-26 17:48 #17047Senior Member

Posts: 254I'd imagine life hasn't gotten less hard considering she's having bare sex for +50. Why'all can do what you want, I'm not going to play dice with my health and everyone else's I see.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:35 #17046Senior Member

Posts: 308How rough looking and used up is she in person? Looks like a whole lot of hard living.
Originally Posted by Slipslide74
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:51 #17045Senior Member

Posts: 51Sarah
I saw her recently. Older apartment building near S Broadway and Bates, okay neighborhood. You want to park behind the building, not on Broadway. She is mid attractive, has some tummy on her, nice fat ass and medium sized titties. She was friendly and we had good comms beforehand. No kissing on the lips, good BBBJ, and then CG to mish to doggy before I blew inside her. I did QV and paid extra for bare. I might repeat.
Originally Posted by Bobzia77
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 09:18 #17044Senior Member

Posts: 337Marina. How was it?
Her posts have been out there for ever. I've texted with her a couple times but schedules just never matched up. I've always been curious what she's like and what's on the menu. Feel free to DM me if you prefer.
Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




