Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 356 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5211
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Blue LMK there's a new girl coming this weekend.
    Does Sky have an ad somewhere?

  2. #5210

    Anyone toftt?

    Saw as well, phone number that's not local turned me off.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    New massage post, anyone reach out to her?


    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/292217843725

  3. #5209
    Quote Originally Posted by FuckFest  [View Original Post]
    Is this location currently open?
    Not to feds.

  4. #5208

    Yg m

    Is this location currently open?

  5. #5207
    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?
    Spit. I'm impressed enough she switched without me asking. I think it was likely the same girl Ryloong had, after having her repeat her name like 4 times what i arrived at was Olivia, which sounds similar. Her English wasn't the best but she was reasonably enthusiastic.

  6. #5206

    New girl at Sky

    Blue introduced me to Sara after we were done, she's tall, young gave me a big kiss & hug.

  7. #5205

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by SlooHands  [View Original Post]
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?
    I was there a week ago. I think she said her name was Lydia? Pretty face, very nice place but that's about it. Its not the place from the past in my opinion. Sky is still the best option unless there's a better place out there. Ann Arbor and Jackson has more options.

  8. #5204

    Bj?

    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    I went one day last week, full menu, girl was pretty and I'd guess early to mid 30's. I was going to try for FS but the equipment wasn't feeling it so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it. Didn't try dining but didn't get any complaints about my wet fingers. Table shower is similar to the one at Sky but with a bit more leg room for you tall guys and she used a hand shower head instead of dipping water from the large bucket.

    70 + 150 because I didn't try to reduce it since the equipment failure was a me problem not a her problem.
    Inquiring minds would like to know if she spit or swallowed?

  9. #5203

    New massage posting

    New massage post, anyone reach out to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/toled...-/292217843725

  10. #5202
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo351  [View Original Post]
    so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it.
    That was supposed to have been "shifted to BBBJ".

  11. #5201

    YG Post Remodel

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed?
    I went one day last week, full menu, girl was pretty and I'd guess early to mid 30's. I was going to try for FS but the equipment wasn't feeling it so I told her to stick to the BJ, which started as CBJ but she shifted to without to assist in completion, her idea not mine but was happy with it. Didn't try dining but didn't get any complaints about my wet fingers. Table shower is similar to the one at Sky but with a bit more leg room for you tall guys and she used a hand shower head instead of dipping water from the large bucket.

    70 + 150 because I didn't try to reduce it since the equipment failure was a me problem not a her problem.

  12. #5200

    TOFTT. Daily Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    A new?? Place on Central Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...e/356531925582

    Friday the 10th was the first ad on STG. Anybody got any info?
    No one had responded, so I made a visit today to see what the place was like. It's set up like your typical AMP. There was only one girl working, her name was Sala.

    I got a decent massage, and she did not resist at all while I was rubbing her legs when she was on the side of me. On the flip the bra went up in the pants went down. She has a nice set of D's and my fingers got very wet. I inquired about more, and she said, "the next time. " She could understand and speak English pretty well. They did just open up last week, so it is brand new. I do not know if it's going to be a one-person show or if other girls will be showing up in the future.

    The entrance fee was. 7 and I tipped $.

    I would go back again.

  13. #5199

    Daily Spa + Grand Opening

    A new?? Place on Central Ave.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bowli...e/356531925582

    Friday the 10th was the first ad on STG. Anybody got any info?

  14. #5198

    Yg

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed? Not really interested in the physical appearance, I didn't think it was that bad before. More interested in the ladies that might be working there. The normal thing you would find it most of the other AMPs or maybe a little different? It says they are offering a TS. They have been running featured ads on rub rankings. Not expecting to see the girls pictured, but the last time I was there before the remodel lady working was a little bit older than I prefer.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    Has anyone checked it out lately?
    They also have an ad on STG.

  15. #5197

    Anybody Been to YG since the Remodel??

    Has anybody been there since the remodel was completed? Not really interested in the physical appearance, I didn't think it was that bad before. More interested in the ladies that might be working there. The normal thing you would find it most of the other AMPs or maybe a little different? It says they are offering a TS. They have been running featured ads on rub rankings. Not expecting to see the girls pictured, but the last time I was there before the remodel lady working was a little bit older than I prefer.

    https://rubrankings.com/united-states/ohio/toledo/

    Has anyone checked it out lately?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape