Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 550 1050 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 18209
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Seleste

    Quote Originally Posted by LSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.
    Reading the minutes online, Seleste will be checking out very soon!

    R5.

  2. #17473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    Csb

    Has finally given me permission to release her digits and passcode. She was actually staying busy with regulars, as well as myself, and many, I mean many out of state requests to see her. Good for her, but apologies that she could not get to all of them. She thanks all of you for your patients and understanding. I have been seeing her multiple times, and not posting. Per her request, until today. Always, a fantastic time with her, all CD. Please note that CSB can only do CD or Motel X. She has no incall! Afterwards, I take her to her favourite eating place, which rn is Duncan Donuts. I have included some pics of one of several CD's I have done with her. I always loved that road head she gives me. Difficult for me to hold it back. But when I can, her full service gets me all the time. I can never hold it back more than a couple of minutes.

    I will start replying to your requests in the morning. Please give me sometime. I hope to respond to all of you who qualify by the end of the day. Thanks!

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB101.jpg‎   CSB102.jpg‎   CSB103.jpg‎   CSB104.jpg‎   CSB105.jpg‎  

    CSB106.jpg‎   CSB107.jpg‎  

  3. #17472

    Jenna / Gemma

    I'm having Jenna withdrawals. Anyone know if she's coming back for a third time? Feel free to DM.

  4. #17471
    Quote Originally Posted by LSmooth  [View Original Post]
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.
    Where do you guys see the charges?

  5. #17470
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1237
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Mandatory minimums are a biotch.

  6. #17469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 161

    Saw this coming for months!

    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Lying B*h finally got caught in her lie of not doing Feyt. Saw this coming for months as I was warned. Glad I didn't get wrapped up in it.

  7. #17468

    Utr lee vista or lake nona

    Hey gents,

    So my two regular I had one was UTR the other was known as Ms Kara both retired and I'm looking for someone new at the moment unless one of them unretires, I see all the great talent you guys post about unfortunately their locations are all out of my way so I'm looking for something in the lake Nona area MCO or Luis Vista anybody knows anything I'll highly appreciate it.

  8. #17467
    Quote Originally Posted by Evanos  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.
    Yeah saw that too and the charges. Poor girl sucks to loose a good one hopefully gets small punishment with only one prior incident for her.

  9. #17466

    Seleste Unavailable

    Looks like she's on vacation, and from the looks of it could be an extended stay.

  10. #17465
    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    TY for the great time my new found friend!

    Guys IF you're lucky enough to see her, you will enjoy one of the best BBBJ. Some PSE type moves and we even did the upside down BJ. Attitude is a 10!

    The BJ included CIM of course. She gave me such a great experience I was happy to do some mish, and she had that O face and body heat. We met in the AM thankfully when my stamina was high at her safe clean in call.

    Looking forward to repeating on my next visit!
    Man. You guys have me considering giving AMPs a break and trying UTR.

  11. #17464

    Sylvia

    Got to see Sylvia this weekend. She's a very sexy German lady (for anyone that doesn't know) and is a lot of fun. She's very good at what she does and she takes time to ask what you like. She's also a squirter if you take the time to give her the proper head, loved making her squirt in my face. She hosts is nice quiet complex in Sanford and is very clean. I loved listening to her accent and she likes being vocal. She loves giving head too.

    You have to reach out to her here on this forum, she has a handle and she will do her screening. No gatekeeper. Not a clock watcher at all.

  12. #17463

    UTR's in the Deland, Debary Orange city area

    Just wondering if anyone has any info on UTR's in those areas. Or maybe not UTR's but providers in general for same areas?

  13. #17462

    Debbie

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    She's doing ok for now. In Jax, but can only do cd there for now. Says she may come to orlando on weekends. Lhk if intersted. She needs gk in jax.
    Not sure why I let it happen again today but she has strung me along for three days. Each day telling me we are going to meet and then pushing it back. No comms for hours and then nothing until the next day. She hooks me again and I fall for the possibility of meeting up as she promises. Same thing happened when I was will to drive to Orlando to see her. It is a shame because she sounded like a good fit for JAX.

  14. #17461

    Thank you!

    Quote Originally Posted by HapHunter  [View Original Post]
    I've been lucky enough to have some great providers, but Sarah. To be somewhat concise, she was a fantastic GFE & PSE. Picked her up and went to Motel X that she uses. She checked in and used her ID. Brings back with the Fn change from the $60 I gave for the room. I said you keep it! BTW I'd go in the day to Motel X but that's me.

    Sarah has a great nips, nice body, cool tats, and tongue piercing. She has a 10 for an attitude like Jersey Girl and Sylvia Hope69.

    We did basically all the positions over a non rushed HR and change. She does not CIM about the only downside. Brings her own toys and is very orgasmic.

    She can be reached through this site NOT me. BTW Jersey & Sylvia can be reached here as well. You better have good honest reports otherwise you will not pass these UTR screenings. They do their best to avoid DBs.

    Look forward to repeating!
    It was a great time!

  15. #17460

    Double Header Week Daisy F and Veronica

    It was a great week of visits. Starting earlier this week with the lovely Daisy F. She has moved again and is in a better extended day location than her previous one. Still in North Orlando / Maitland / Casselberry area. I spent nice long hour enjoying her tall and slender sexy body. Her head game is phenomenal and the main event was awesome as always. She said she is still open to seeing old clients who have her number so reach out to her if you still do.

    Ended the week with my ATF Veronica. She is max GFE with me and I am so lucky to be still part of the group that she will see on a regular basis. She says she does not want to give out her number to new people but she still sees those who she saw in the past.

    I will be seeing Michele1 L next week and will give an update on that after I see her. In the past you had to get a referral from Jersey Girl or Sarah from Maitland but I am not sure about this anymore. I will find out after I see her if this is still the case.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape