Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 25681
-
04-28-26 21:03 #25096Senior Member

Posts: 80I saw her recently and had her let me take some pictures of her during the session. I would never pay 500 for her, nor any escort. I messaged her back when she was starting out in Dayton and she charged somewhere around 100 to 150 for FS. I just reached out and said "you've gotten really expensive. I don't think I can afford your prices anymore but I miss seeing you". And she said she would go back to 150 for me as a repeat customer. If she has your number form a while ago, you can ask her for a much cheaper price. She is great though. Much larger than her pictures would lead you to think. She is difficult to describe but think really thick but mostly from BBL, fat injections, botox.
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 18:42 #25095Senior Member

Posts: 41Brunette Bombshell
Does anyone know if she is still active? Is her number still good? I was hoping to hookup with her.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 16:43 #25094Senior Member

Posts: 2229MrBlue trained her well. She became a star and now gets bug bucks.
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 14:43 #25093Senior Member

Posts: 159Sophia
Yes, you are correct but even better news she still sees people when she's in town. Follow her schedule on Tyrst and she's on Twitter too. But she got expensive $$$$$.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:57 #25092Senior Member

Posts: 62Tempting but not
I was highly tempted to pull the trigger and lay down 8 inches of hard white cock on this beauty. And have been in contact with her a few times. But I just can't bring myself to come off 500. Half a damn paycheck to bust a 30 minute nut that she's most likely to get in 15.
Originally Posted by MartyDog
[View Original Post]
These bitches think their high mileage pussies are made of gold. But the reality is once you start thinking with the big head again. She is no different, better or worse looking than any of the other hotel providers. And I'm not going to pay for her inflation just because she's sucked a few dicks on pornhub now.
Yes I know many of you horn dogs will. But I just can't do it. Fuxk that. No pussy coming through Dayton Ohio is worth that.
Plus I just came back from a 2 month trip to the Philippines and to keep it polite. Once you have seen something like that. Compared to Dayton it's like comparing a terd to a filet mignon.
-
04-28-26 13:28 #25091Senior Member

Posts: 288Jigglez
Considering some of the sweathogs out here asking for $$ that doesn't really seem to be that high for THAT body IMO. I can get past a face because I have the room lit up red and it's pretty dark LOL.
As long as I can feel the body, I'd be OK. But if it's a lame BBBJ, that is a show stopper.
Originally Posted by ShadowRecruit
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:51 #25090Senior Member

Posts: 356Jigglez
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
In addition to this info, isn't she asking for $ $$. I don't know if that's what you donated, but that's what she quoted me. A little high for me, and that's why I've never seen her.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 06:38 #25089Senior Member

Posts: 422So this is Sofia Zaragosa? The Argentine nympho that hung around Dayton for awhike? And who is Luna?
Originally Posted by BigJoe6980
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 01:17 #25088Senior Member

Posts: 37Thats the reason I always bring my own raincoat oldest trick in the book either can't find them or you were supposed to bring them. Or they have the industrial thickness ones that make a bucket of water feel tight.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:40 #25087Banned Member

Posts: 489Sounds Familiar
Your experience sounds about like mine, 'she couldn't find the covers. Got a half hearted BJ that was more of a HJ. Definitely a 'one & done. Had more fun petting and paying attention to her dog than her.
Originally Posted by HornyLeo
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:53 #25086Senior Member

Posts: 161Mandii. Ghosted me after driving to her. 100% time waster.
Like the title says, I drove 30 minutes there, waited 30 minutes, then 30 minutes home.
Complete waste of time.
-
04-27-26 15:27 #25085Senior Member

Posts: 327Candy. Legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...t/081634465877
I feel like she's been around for a while, but I can't find any old posts. Thanks!
-
04-26-26 20:25 #25084Senior Member

Posts: 37I used to see her regularly probably 2 years ago as she was my god to. Yes her body is top notch I've tried to see her again but she is extremely hard to get ahold of and her location wasnt the best the one time I was able to make contact.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:00 #25083Senior Member

Posts: 152Jigglez
I had seen her once for a botched dream. It may be just me but I was not excited seeing her the way she looked. She has nice personality but she is not how the pictures portrays her. She has a spinner body but no booty. She couldn't find the covers so I dropped. $ and left. I won't try her again but YMMV.
Originally Posted by DaddioDoc
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 10:42 #25082Senior Member

Posts: 288Jigglez?
I know I've seen Jigglez ads for a few years now. I never reached out because she only does incall and I really prefer outcall. But her new ads say outcall too. Searching the forum doesn't find any posts newer than 2024. Wondering if she may have spent some time with her Uncle? At least from her STG pics, her body is far away better then anything else I'm seeing in the area. Anyone seen her recently? Feel free to DM my any info if you prefer. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/479837500993









Reply With Quote




