Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 282 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 4229
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4049
    Clearly a shill but good erotic fiction please continue


    Posts: 10

    Angelina

    One of the sexiest Latinas I have ever seen.

    Hot Blonde hair, Good communication. Sexy body, thin waist, and nice butt and titties.

    Angelina she's got a great body and a super friendly vibe. She kept me waiting a bit, but promised to make it up to meand damn, did she ever.

    I handed over the donation and we were immediately making out, tons of DFK. She pushed me to the edge of the bed, stripped my clothes off, and went straight to work on an amazing BBBJ. She was down there for a while, and it felt so damn good I had to return the favor and go down on her.

    She was loving it, started quivering and told me not to stop. Pretty soon she was soaking wet and extra horny. Lots of Papi, oh papi, "give it to me more papi. "

    More BBBJ and more making out followed, then she tells me she wants me to fuck her. She slips the cover on and we start going at it in several positions. I bend her over for doggy, and we finish with her riding me as I blow a huge load in the bag.

    We chilled for a bit with more DFK afterward, then said our goodbyes. Had a fucking great time with her. Saw later she was offering doubles, so I knew I'd definitely be back for more.

    Overall, just a fun-ass time.

    Booked on the site.

    https://angelinablank.com/donations/

  2. #4048

    A "supportive" community

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    First I think you have me confused with someone else.

    Second isn't the purpose for this community to give one another advice or a heads up, maybe someone has better knowledge than others.
    Indeed, while I am new to this I had assumed your description for this community was, or should be, the purpose. That said, while new and understanding the way things are done with regards to obvious and not so obvious red flags learning the going rates, phone tricks, payment scams, etc. Even I can't understand how these providers think anyone with any sense would agree to such ridiculous demands like providing an unredacted picture of your DL, calling from your personal phone number, hosting from your own residence, or other absurd risks of exposing sensitive personal data (ppi) to complete strangers, to say the least, professional scam artists. Extortion waiting to happen if you're lucky or worse.

  3. #4047

    Sky TOFTT

    You get what you pay for. $150 HH, $200 H. CBJ, CFS.

    Found this one advertising on LC. Contacted via text for a same day incall app at her apartment. I'm not generally one for apartments, but the pictures online made it look pretty nice. It's not. Rent controlled and felt like the projects. Inside place looked like a hoarder disaster. Pictures are not her. 10-15 years older and 50 pounds heavier. Many more services (false) advertised. Lesson learned.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206493722
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1001.jpg‎  

  4. #4046

    Verifying

    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, some other guy asked about three obviously fake ads from that ladysone site a few posts before you. Then you asked about an obvious fake /scam ad from the very same site two days after he did.

    Anyway, that ad is clearly and obviously a fake / scam ad, without question, for the reasons previously stated. Out of state area code, rates / pic scream TGTBT.

    There's no legion of beautiful women coming here from out of state to offer 75hh sessions.
    I would add that the easiest thing to do is search the phone number. If you get results for multiple ads in different cities with different pictures it is fake. I'm als immediately suspicious if the provider in question is very attractive with high quality pictures and a ridiculously low rate.

  5. #4045
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    First I think you have me confused with someone else.

    Second isn't the purpose for this community to give one another advice or a heads up, maybe someone has better knowledge than others.
    Sorry, some other guy asked about three obviously fake ads from that ladysone site a few posts before you. Then you asked about an obvious fake /scam ad from the very same site two days after he did.

    Anyway, that ad is clearly and obviously a fake / scam ad, without question, for the reasons previously stated. Out of state area code, rates / pic scream TGTBT.

    There's no legion of beautiful women coming here from out of state to offer 75hh sessions.

  6. #4044

    My 2 cents

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    Looking at giving jessyca a visit, but she seems quick to make an appointment, I asked for a live video conversation and she seems to acknowledge the message which seems suspicious to me. I found her on Lady's one site.
    I would not trust that is a real image. Unless a car date I would not trust that donation either.

    If they don't want a video chat, that could be red flag too.

    Unless they are a verified local talent, it all just seems to fishy.

  7. #4043
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhybgt  [View Original Post]
    Bro, you keep asking about obvious fake ads. Non-local area code, $75/ hh, fake fake fake fake.
    First I think you have me confused with someone else.

    Second isn't the purpose for this community to give one another advice or a heads up, maybe someone has better knowledge than others.

  8. #4042
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchP4735  [View Original Post]
    Looking at giving jessyca a visit, but she seems quick to make an appointment, I asked for a live video conversation and she seems to acknowledge the message which seems suspicious to me. I found her on Lady's one site.
    Bro, you keep asking about obvious fake ads. Non-local area code, $75/ hh, fake fake fake fake.

  9. #4041

    Anyone have any quick info?

    Looking at giving jessyca a visit, but she seems quick to make an appointment, I asked for a live video conversation and she seems to acknowledge the message which seems suspicious to me. I found her on Lady's one site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260426_091234_Chrome.jpg‎  

  10. #4040

    Ramona Rhodes

    Hey friends!

    I'm going to be in town the next few weeks and was looking at a higher end companion.

    Ramona Rhodes.

    https://tryst.link/massage/ramonarhodes

    I can't seem to find her any where else want to see if anyone has seen her?

  11. #4039
    Quote Originally Posted by SudoGroot1980  [View Original Post]
    I am hoping that anyone has any dreams they can share about Sandy (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/sandy-262-i1047818)? If not, Amber (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/amber-591-i1348661) or Seleny (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/seleny-73-i821267) would be much appreciated. My experienced spidey sense says TGTBT scam - (To Good To be True).
    None of those ads are real. Out of state area codes and the low rates are a dead giveaway.

  12. #4038

    Anyone dream about Sandy, Amber, or Seleny?

    I am hoping that anyone has any dreams they can share about Sandy (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/sandy-262-i1047818)? If not, Amber (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/amber-591-i1348661) or Seleny (https://ladys.one/minneapolis/seleny-73-i821267) would be much appreciated. My experienced spidey sense says TGTBT scam - (To Good To be True).

    Alternatively, if there is are any non-Caucasian, ethnic (first-generation immigrant) Latina, African, or Asian, I love dreaming about heavy accents and different cultures.

    Any place to stop for a qv bite in the east / southeast metro (Dakota County, Washington County, South Ramsey County) is always welcome too.

  13. #4037

    Coon rapids / Anoka Girl

    Has anyone met this girl before?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/206175265#.

    Looking for providers near the area, open to recommendations. This one just caught my eye.

    Thanks Gents.

  14. #4036

    Be careful

    Always ask younger, especially new, providers to verify their age. That's all I'll say.

  15. #4035
    Quote Originally Posted by SudoGroot1980  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream our area was the largest population of Somali immigrants as well as a high number from India and Arab nations. I'm dreaming of these ethnicities outside the typical AA, Latina, or East / SE Asia. Has anyone else been successful with these dreams?
    I used to see a gal from India probably 7 years ago. She was awesome. I actually met her on Mingle2 and she advertised on local files Indian add pages a bit. I keep looking but no luck. It seems there men try to keep tight control of them. I would see her when her "hubby " was at work! I love the accent too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape