Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 841 to 855 of 59488
-
04-28-26 22:50 #58648Banned Member

Posts: 83A two for one special
Hey hey good people! Just following up on my own grand work haha. A minute ago I posted about the magnificent mile and changing my location to Buford for while LOL. Keeping things fresh. Well your boy done did some good. So here we go! Although I kinda wish I made two post to get some credit but alas this is for shits and giggles and maybe some joyful jiggles hahaha.
Rainbow next to north tool avg Asian middle age long thin black hair down to her elbows. Medium build from age not working out. 80 on the house and 40 on the tip plus another 10 when walking out the door. Why?? She was very warm and welcoming. Massage was legit good very slow and perfect pressure. No game and always smiling. Back massage was very good and kept playing with my balls. I didn't even ask, was busy on my phone. She asked if everything was good I look up and she is topless. Yes my jaw dropped LOL so I took the moment and pulled her pants down. To my shock and awe no push back no "crazy boy" no "my boss will fire me" a legit good surprise and fun experience. I know the age might not be something some guys are into. I see a few post about young gals. But tbh I care about the experience more. Also when things just fall into place without me have to communicate it or keep hinting at it. Plus when they show eagerness and know what's up. Which might come with age and experience for both me and the gals. Overall a very nice slow HJ with a warm smile and a naked hug.
Next the zen across from rest depot kinda legit saw a two m / f couples there so not a straight AMP. I went in for a short session 30 min facial and during early morning hours. So not sure what happened but she kept putting her titties on my head kinda small but I liked the feeling. Hard to say if it was foreplay or it was cause she was sitting above my head on a chair but there were multiple bumps and I kinda laughed in the middle. She laughed too and sad sorry I tried saying no but messed it up. When I was done I give her huge hug and grabbed two handfull of ass cheeks and no push back or slap. So I think I might be onto something. Will go back in the next few weeks and will update you guys. Be safe and have fun everyone.
-
04-28-26 22:23 #58647Senior Member

Posts: 495When asked to reschedule
What are your experiences when you have scheduled a session, and sometime after they contact you (before the scheduled meet) asking you to reschedule or postpone a bit?
Do they tell you the reason for needing to reschedule? Are you ok with it and just being a gentlemen? Do you leverage it to get more (or further) once start? Are they more engaging with you (since you allowed them to get another's donation)?
-
04-28-26 17:40 #58646Senior Member

Posts: 354Give her a shot
You can pay her a visit and report back. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Ed7454
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 17:19 #58645Senior Member

Posts: 117Origin. Duluth
Anyone else tried this chubby Mexican chick?
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:58 #58644Senior Member

Posts: 354Origin. Duluth
Since Well Being, Moonlight, and others didn't have much to my liking, I visited Origin. They have a new lady working there. She looks Caucasian but found out that she is Mexican. She is probably 28-30, 5'9, DDD, a gut, and big ass. Since I was tired of shopping and I didn't have much time left to play, I gave her a shot. The massage was firm, but only therapeutic. She wraps one leg like a mummy while she worked on the other leg. That always seems to be a bad sign for any extras. There wasn't any mistaken grazing or touches and at the end she says "that's all. See at the front".
If you need a good massage you should go, but at the moment, that's all you're going to get. YMMV.
-
04-28-26 13:56 #58643Senior Member

Posts: 54New Massage experience
Was wondering if anyone has had any trips here.
https://www.rubmaps.ch/massage-new-m...ough-ga-106953#rubmaps.
-
04-28-26 13:21 #58642Senior Member

Posts: 297Generic
I'm terrible at remembering their names. I feel bad about it sometimes. It was one of those generic ones, Coco, Yoyo, or something.
Originally Posted by RiverRat99
[View Original Post]
Short, eager, a little bit of a tummy. If you eat her she'll do anything.
-
04-28-26 11:22 #58641Senior Member

Posts: 294Is this the place?
Did you see her? https://adultsearch.com/us/georgia/a...y-rubs/3815214.
Found this gem. It was close to my family's house. Greeted by Eva. Very attractive girl, with large all natural breasts. About D cups. She is thin and petite, around her early 30's. She was wearing casual clothing with yoga pants. Very nice body.
Started with a standard massage, she is really good. During I would play with her ass and rub her thighs. She used oil during the massage and really worked on my back. She would occasionally brush against my balls and played with my ass crack. On the flip, she would rub across my junk while massaging. She asked if I wanted HE. I nodded yes. She took out her breasts and I started to suck on them. She oiled up her hands and started HJ. She is very skilled with her hands. Gripping at perfect strength and stroking at right speeds. I played with her breasts the entire time. After I finished, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and I left the tip on the table of 100. Good little slip away.
-
04-28-26 00:55 #58640Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 63HJ with Eva at Aura Massage, Atlanta GA
Found this gem. It was close to my family's house. Greeted by Eva. Very attractive girl, with large all natural breasts. About D cups. She is thin and petite, around her early 30's. She was wearing casual clothing with yoga pants. Very nice body.
Started with a standard massage, she is really good. During I would play with her ass and rub her thighs. She used oil during the massage and really worked on my back. She would occasionally brush against my balls and played with my ass crack. On the flip, she would rub across my junk while massaging. She asked if I wanted HE. I nodded yes. She took out her breasts and I started to suck on them. She oiled up her hands and started HJ. She is very skilled with her hands. Gripping at perfect strength and stroking at right speeds. I played with her breasts the entire time. After I finished, she cleaned me up with a warm towel and I left the tip on the table of 100. Good little slip away.
-
04-27-26 20:22 #58639Senior Member

Posts: 225Tonya?
I could never get a response from her, so might give it one more shot, since she's geographically desireable. Is she strictly L1 massage or is there more on the menu like mutual touch, etc?
Originally Posted by Melelf
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:58 #58638Senior Member

Posts: 76Independent Option
Well, it's not a MP, but Tonya in Marietta will absolutely give you a decent massage and will play with your backdoor. Just let her know what you want.
Originally Posted by 2me4Looking2
[View Original Post]
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...tta-27488.html
-
04-27-26 16:33 #58637Senior Member

Posts: 459Tease + prostate
I'd love to hear of any good finds. It's been so long since I had this that none of my recs would be any good.
Originally Posted by NateeTan
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 09:14 #58636Regular Member

Posts: 2Tease + prostate
Looking for a good tease while face down. Takes their time touching and getting you worked up playing with the boys and backdoor. Bonus if they're open to going inside to ring your bell. DMs are ok and I can share my finds so far.
-
04-26-26 16:15 #58635Regular Member

Posts: 10Moonlight Ogre
Happy Sunday. I've been in the hobby for about 7 or 8 years. I don't post often. Lo siento.
Today Required a post. Haha.
I ventured out to Duluth today. A 40 minute drive for me. Stopped by Moonlight. Like others have said, the house price is a bit steep at $80, but I drove out here so I wanted to see what all the commotion was about. I walk in and I am greeted by a 6'2" heavy set early thirties Latina. I hoped that this was just the front desk person, but she indeed was my luck of the draw today. I say f it, I'm not scared of some heft and height. Haha. I went in, disrobed, and laid down with no cover. The massage was below average. 4/10. However, the hand coverage was humongous and the strength was felt. Haha. While I lay there thinking about how firm the massage was but also how lucky it was, my mind starting wandering and thinking "What. If. She. Is. A. He. ? Did I miss an Adam's Apple? Did I not look long enough at her face? Did I miss the signs? Whole time my lackluster massage is including some heavy petting of the chief. At this point she whips out a hot towel and this asks me to flip. I am telling myself, there is no way she is a dude dressed as a lady and at an establishment like this. So I flip. She starts grazing the boys again, so I grab a boob. Mostly to check if they were natural. They were. Whew! She then asked did I want everything. I said. What's everything? Because whatever it is, I don't want it. Haha. She gestures for L1, L2, and then seems to say that FS was available. There isn't enough whiskey in the world for me to engage in and let alone pay for FS with the lady giant. I went with L1. She was disappointed and even asked me why. I just shrugged it off. Technique was mediocre but eager. Popped and she asked if I wanted anymore massage. I enjoy the massage, so I always say yes when asked whether I want to end the session early. She asked me to flip back over. Massage is only for the back. LOL. Got its name on the way out. Dayana.
Damage: $80 + $60.
-
04-26-26 14:48 #58634Senior Member

Posts: 410Correct
You are correct. EOM
Originally Posted by EKringle
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




