Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 822 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 12316
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12061

    A Real Vibe

    Quote Originally Posted by StrictlyPlzur;7574301[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/indiana/ftwayne/204920915[/URL]

    Beware, she's a druggy who will absolutely waste your time have you drive to some dive downtown and act all sketched out with unclear directions in a alley (robbery setup) , don't do it.
    Don't know how your experience went, but it's nothing like mine. I'm a regular of hers and always had a chill time. And she's not kidding, she got a real gripper.

  2. #12060

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by NghtTime  [View Original Post]
    Super nice. Clean incall. I fake boob and has to get the other removed. Likes to use baby oil.

  3. #12059

  4. #12058

    Visitor in town

    Quote Originally Posted by Sste3210  [View Original Post]
    Wasnt expecting much given the state of this town lately but was pleasantly surprised. 100% solid looks as good as pics or better perhaps. She's leaving tomorrow, so hurry!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/206503204

    https://tryst.link/escort/via-viele-387
    I would concur, saw her today. Sweet gal, great body, great personality, kinda mechanical though and requires top shelf donations. I only stayed the hhr and that had some limitations which was disappointing.

  5. #12057

    Warsaw

    I'm working near the Warsaw area for a few months. Does anyone know any good providers around here? OTR preferably but pretty open. Also does anyone know anything about massages in North Webster?

  6. #12056

    Wow we finally have an amazing visitor

    Wasnt expecting much given the state of this town lately but was pleasantly surprised. 100% solid looks as good as pics or better perhaps. She's leaving tomorrow, so hurry!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/206503204

    https://tryst.link/escort/via-viele-387

  7. #12055
    She ghosted after taking deposits from 2 people so be careful.

  8. #12054
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisonDean  [View Original Post]
    Any have lead on Columbus, oh? I'm in town for long weekend. Surely with OSU here there's a college girl needs tuition $s.
    There have been a ton of busts around there very recently, I'd be cautious.

  9. #12053

  10. #12052

    Obtaining References

    Alright gents, question.

    How do you obtain verifiable references when every woman who, in my opinion, would be accepted as a reference requires references to see? Feel free to dm.

  11. #12051

    Columbus

    Any have lead on Columbus, oh? I'm in town for long weekend. Surely with OSU here there's a college girl needs tuition $s.

  12. #12050

    Agree to disagree

    I have seen her had a great time gave good reports and she even said call me anytime. Since I have tried contacting her 6 times and nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    She's just super careful, it took me 3 or 4 google numbers to finally get in. Once you see her and you treat her right, you're good. I felt very safe both times.

  13. #12049

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by Zombo  [View Original Post]
    I tried reaching out and something in my perfectly normal reply made me "sound like a cop. " Glad you've had a good time but she's way to much work to see and her extreme paranoia makes me think she'll do something crazy sometime.
    She's just super careful, it took me 3 or 4 google numbers to finally get in. Once you see her and you treat her right, you're good. I felt very safe both times.

  14. #12048
    Senior Member


    Posts: 696
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodyworks  [View Original Post]
    Well said. I've seen her twice, both times she's been super nice. IMO, she tends to share too much personal information but that's her choice. She's a sweet gal. Treat her well.
    I tried reaching out and something in my perfectly normal reply made me "sound like a cop. " Glad you've had a good time but she's way to much work to see and her extreme paranoia makes me think she'll do something crazy sometime.

  15. #12047

    Angel Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMove21  [View Original Post]
    Saw Angel Baby recently. She really should use different pictures. And I say this nicely. The pics make her look like some slutty Latina girl and she really looks more like a pretty, normal white girl. I think she's actually better looking in person than in the pictures. She also wears glasses, which also adds to her cuteness.

    The good: She's real, the place is fine, she's pretty, and what is striking in person is that she's so incredibly nice. She's not a bad conversation at all and actually seems pretty smart.

    The odd (I say "odd" and did not say "bad" as I don't know what to think): It appears that someone was on the phone the whole time. I know what a phone screen looks like when you're actively talking to someone, and the phone was definitely in talk mode. I won't use the name here, but I even saw the name of who was on the other line. That said, it didn't really impact anything negatively. It's possible she does this for her security and it's possible that some guy might just have a kink..
    Well said. I've seen her twice, both times she's been super nice. IMO, she tends to share too much personal information but that's her choice. She's a sweet gal. Treat her well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape