Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 12316
-
04-30-26 03:35 #12061Regular Member

Posts: 5A Real Vibe
Don't know how your experience went, but it's nothing like mine. I'm a regular of hers and always had a chill time. And she's not kidding, she got a real gripper.
Originally Posted by StrictlyPlzur;7574301[URL
-
04-29-26 22:23 #12060Regular Member

Posts: 20Nice
Super nice. Clean incall. I fake boob and has to get the other removed. Likes to use baby oil.
Originally Posted by NghtTime
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:15 #12059Senior Member

Posts: 129Bree
Any word on this one.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ft-wa...-/114782762995
-
04-27-26 16:19 #12058Regular Member

Posts: 48Visitor in town
I would concur, saw her today. Sweet gal, great body, great personality, kinda mechanical though and requires top shelf donations. I only stayed the hhr and that had some limitations which was disappointing.
Originally Posted by Sste3210
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:31 #12057Senior Member

Posts: 37Warsaw
I'm working near the Warsaw area for a few months. Does anyone know any good providers around here? OTR preferably but pretty open. Also does anyone know anything about massages in North Webster?
-
04-27-26 08:34 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 103Wow we finally have an amazing visitor
Wasnt expecting much given the state of this town lately but was pleasantly surprised. 100% solid looks as good as pics or better perhaps. She's leaving tomorrow, so hurry!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ayne/206503204
https://tryst.link/escort/via-viele-387
-
04-25-26 10:36 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 46She ghosted after taking deposits from 2 people so be careful.
Originally Posted by Ackson14
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 20:46 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 696There have been a ton of busts around there very recently, I'd be cautious.
Originally Posted by DennisonDean
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:46 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 49Anyone seen Chocolate?
-
04-24-26 14:20 #12052Senior Member

Posts: 35Obtaining References
Alright gents, question.
How do you obtain verifiable references when every woman who, in my opinion, would be accepted as a reference requires references to see? Feel free to dm.
-
04-23-26 18:32 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 139Columbus
Any have lead on Columbus, oh? I'm in town for long weekend. Surely with OSU here there's a college girl needs tuition $s.
-
04-23-26 13:40 #12050Senior Member

Posts: 203Agree to disagree
I have seen her had a great time gave good reports and she even said call me anytime. Since I have tried contacting her 6 times and nothing.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 07:27 #12049Regular Member

Posts: 48Angel
She's just super careful, it took me 3 or 4 google numbers to finally get in. Once you see her and you treat her right, you're good. I felt very safe both times.
Originally Posted by Zombo
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:46 #12048Senior Member

Posts: 696I tried reaching out and something in my perfectly normal reply made me "sound like a cop. " Glad you've had a good time but she's way to much work to see and her extreme paranoia makes me think she'll do something crazy sometime.
Originally Posted by Woodyworks
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:53 #12047Regular Member

Posts: 48Angel Baby
Well said. I've seen her twice, both times she's been super nice. IMO, she tends to share too much personal information but that's her choice. She's a sweet gal. Treat her well.
Originally Posted by HoosierMove21
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




