Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 1035 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 26922
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26412

    DO not do deposits.

    Do not do deposits.

    Quote Originally Posted by McRotten420  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody tried this one? I know I know she asks for a small deposit which is why I didn't partake but just wondering if anyone tried it and if it is legit. She seems very open minded at a reasonable rate.

    https://max80.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...cago/206411506

  2. #26411

    Gents do not do deposits.

    Gents, a long-time senior here who knows the rules and knows to check T*E*are and other sources, but the fact that I found a baddie with a tight cat from pictures made me think to go for it. This is a lesson that I will remember for the rest of my hunting life.

    I found this random girl on Listcrawler and figured outcall was 1. 60. I just needed to send a deposit and give her my HOME address, which is the stupidest thing I could have done. She shows up with a doo-rag on, and I'm like, "OK, no problem. " The second she walks into my house, she starts looking around at what I have and asks me when we're going to the bedroom. Then she says, "Well, I don't like cash, can you Zelle me this instead?" Me, thinking with the little head as I'm naked, I say sure, like an idiot.

    Moments later, she starts asking me for the cash. I told her I just sent you 1. 60, and she's like, "Well, now I'll give you a better experience for 360. " I immediately tell her, "It's over, get out, take the money, and get the fuck out. " She starts by saying, "It looks like you're married, I'm not leaving until you give me the 360. " So she sits in front of my house and won't leave, so I give her the 360. Then she immediately texts me, "I'm staying here until you give me more. " I turn off the phone and move on.

    Key Lessons Learned:

    DO NOT do deposits.

    Always validate here or on T*E*are.

    Do not be stupid and think with the little head.

    This could have fucked up my marriage and put my house in danger. Now, I have to sleep with one eye open. Let this be a lesson to you newbies and any seniors: never do deposits.

  3. #26410

    Providers Who Peg or PM

    Hello. I will be in Chicago in June for some meetings and was wondering if anyone could recommend a provider who pegs, or who does a good quality PM?

    I recently rediscovered the fine art of this pleasure. Unfortunately too few providers do it well.

  4. #26409

    She's legit

    Quote Originally Posted by BuffaloBear  [View Original Post]
    I tried to visit Mariaangel about a week or 2 ago. Pictures are hot and she has a few reviews so I said fuck it. I drive over to North lake / Melrose and had to park a ways away since there wasn't any space. As I'm walking over 2 undercover SUVs and a regular cop explorer sprint past me with lights and sirens blaring and proceeded to drive right up to her location. Turned around and fucked out of there real quick and was then berated with angry texts after telling her I wasn't going and explaining the situation. Your mileage may vary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206689105
    She's legit. Pics are edited a bit to make her waste thinner or they're older, but its her. And she is hot af. I've done two outcalls with her.

  5. #26408

    Present

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up meeting with her? Hosts on the Southside and seems legit by text. You can pm me if you prefer.
    I texted her and we had some back and forth. She said she was down to meet but when it was time, she never gave me an address then went dark. Never tried following up. Took it as a L I didn't have to go drive to to get ghosted.

  6. #26407

    Sting?

    I tried to visit Mariaangel about a week or 2 ago. Pictures are hot and she has a few reviews so I said fuck it. I drive over to North lake / Melrose and had to park a ways away since there wasn't any space. As I'm walking over 2 undercover SUVs and a regular cop explorer sprint past me with lights and sirens blaring and proceeded to drive right up to her location. Turned around and fucked out of there real quick and was then berated with angry texts after telling her I wasn't going and explaining the situation. Your mileage may vary.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/206689105

  7. #26406

    Paradise

    Caught paradise a few weeks back. She's been reviewed on here before and most reports seem accurate.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paradisemw

    First she looks just like her pics which is great. Overall it was a solid time. Everything is covered (including BJ) which I don't really mind. Multiple positions and kissing and foreplay. Conflicting reports out there of what she allows and doesn't allow so I suspect YMMV but she was down for just about anything. She's really fun and friendly and at a great cost too. Spent too much time talking at the end and didn't have time for a round 2 but I don't think she would have declined, but again; definitely strikes me as a YMMV kind of provider.

    If you've been on the fence book with confidence.

  8. #26405

    Etheopian

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie526  [View Original Post]
    Did you end up meeting with her? Hosts on the Southside and seems legit by text. You can pm me if you prefer.
    So how was the visit?

  9. #26404

    Deep throat diva hottie

    I have tried calling texting, no returns. She's been on the site months ago, and now she is back.

    Anyone been with her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...979/3125976807

  10. #26403

    My atf Nathalie is back

    https://tryst.link/escort/nathaliesummer#photos.

    I'm a guy with a wandering eye so I've never seen any other provider more than twice, but I've been fortunate enough to see her six times, and have never left disappointed.

    Nathalie is personable, speaks good english, is smart, and has another job. She does this part time and she doesn't see many clients, just 2-3 in a day and doesn't work most days in a week. She is safe, so those looking for the most raunchy experience may want to look elsewhere. But if you'd like to spend time with a cute, super responsive, sweet beauty, give her a text.

    Her pix are accurate and recent. Cute smile. Short. Like an ex-cheerleader. The one of her in front of the Chicago River is from this past summer.

  11. #26402

    Rush on Harrison

    Any good providers near Rush?

  12. #26401
    Quote Originally Posted by Bkmsw  [View Original Post]
    You have a lot of posts so you should know better.

    This ad smells like a deposit request followed by silence once they get the deposit. No name, no location out of state area code. Very explicit wording in the ad. Generic pics of the girl.

    The best outcome of this ad is that its an agency running the ad with multiple girls in multiple locations. If that's the case you're going to get a girl but it won't be the girl in the ad. Probably the girl that answers the door is not someone you really want to fuck. Even if someone reviews that they had a sexy girl your odds are small is that the same girl will be at the same location by the time you set an appointment. But that's the best case scenario.

    Most likely you're going to text, they are going to ask what city and just your luck they will have a girl close by. After arriving at the location you will need to buy a gift card and text a picture of the gift card showing the numbers before they give you a room number. For the girls safety will be the reason. But you should know all this and probably do so this reply is to help the newbie who doesn't yet know this.

    B.
    Google images says its Jasmine Teaa some internet model.

    The script in the ad I have seen a million times they will ask for a deposit and then ask for a "screenshort" for prove. The you call them a Madarchod or Khankir Pola and sit back as they cuss you back in Hindi.

  13. #26400

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGreek  [View Original Post]
    That's an OF girl named Jasmine Tea, afaik she's based on the west coast and doesn't meet.

  14. #26399
    Quote Originally Posted by jawadahmed0000  [View Original Post]
    in which thread can i find in car bjs providers?

    Please let me know.

    Tia.
    streetwalkers. Lol.

  15. #26398
    Quote Originally Posted by TJGeek  [View Original Post]
    Former ECE girl now independent.

    https://tryst.link/escort/harley-q

    What more can I add to all the positive comments about Harley Quinn? Well first, Harley is not just a person, she is an experience. But those who are looking beyond just a physical encounter will really appreciate being with her. If you know how to treat a woman of her talents, then she will give you more in return.

    My first (but not last) meeting with her was scheduled for an hour (yeah, it went longer) but it just seemed like time stopped. Haley put me at ease from the start with her hospitality and demeanor. But after that, it was a high energy exchange of mutual pleasure as we explored each other's bodies. Our desire for each other flowed naturally and with each release Harley had, I just wanted her more. I finally reached my limit and released all I had (or so I thought). But after some cuddle and chat time with a perfect massage thrown in, we started back up and her oral skills finally drained me completely. Still thinking about her 2 weeks later! Yes, her pictures are real but she wasn't wearing the black body suit.
    I don't think I would have tried seeing her without so many recent positive reviews. Considering she's now at $6 x, maybe discussion about her belongs in the high end girls thread instead. But I'll just second everything TJGeek says here. It's a very PSE experience, and she's very much a pleaser and not at all a clock watcher. Highly recommended.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape