Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 27127
-
04-27-26 11:34 #26737Senior Member

Posts: 4754Don't have her contact for her to spam for extra DIP.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 08:26 #26736Senior Member

Posts: 4095Tsukiji Monday
Yumi NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31982 - TITS! Butterface.
Haha NYSE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31002 - Perfect tits back for goodbye bangs. She's going back at the end of this week. Does she relentlessly lobby anyone else for goodbye bangs?
-
04-27-26 07:31 #26735Senior Member

Posts: 4754Momona
I remember her now. She's got a awesome slim body and really good tight pussy. A little #BATC but otherwise super smooth and DTF and did not mind hard core fucking mish or doggy standing or on the bed. Standard pricing for bb and video applies and she's next to loud moaner Miu so have it and compete with the loud moans.
Originally Posted by VidLover69
[View Original Post]
Momona probably has the tightest and more toned body right now.
Good DIP.
-
04-25-26 13:00 #26734Senior Member

Posts: 1727Momona looks familiar.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 10:23 #26733Senior Member

Posts: 4754New girl
Looks new to me.
Momo PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/momonausui.
Miu PPC is a return. Been here many times.
-
04-24-26 07:15 #26732Senior Member

Posts: 4754Tsukiji
📍NYC (6 babes):
➕ Bunny BH https://www.barbiehouseny.com/our-models/bunny $160/$240/$260/$300 - she's a good **** and will bb.
➕ kotomi PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/kotomi $240/$300/$380/$580 - she's very good.
➕ Nozomi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31960 - moved from NJ.
Falashing.
➕ Nuru Coco https://chunri8888.com/view/32100.
-
04-23-26 16:24 #26731Senior Member

Posts: 4754Tsukiji
Another Yua at MK https://misskyoto.com/club/ $240/$300/$360.
-
04-23-26 16:15 #26730Senior Member

Posts: 4754BBFS Pussies and reports
What Drunkenkid said basically
Originally Posted by WruceBayne
[View Original Post]
but more on the dump of pussy at times
I create my own PussyDB so I can find new pussies and I share it. Sometimes I just share everything the bot finds and you can look thru it if I don't have time to cut/out who I think are not bbfs.
Most of the time Japanese girls will do BBFS (there is a rare 1/100 that will not do it).
K girls also for the most part and often for less like $100 for CIP.
Some Chinese Girls WILL do BBFS but may be more on the downlow.
Viet girls less BB but there are some even some that didn't advertise.
Latinas, even less than Chinese but some will fuck raw but just not openly advertised.
I'm just providing some basic community service with my Pussydb and the output it gives me (new pussies etc) so I can quickly who I can fuck.
Most of the posts will be about Japanese girls cuz they are younger in 20's (real 20's) with nice ass skin and pussy that is tight and no big meat curtains and because they do more BBFS
-
04-23-26 13:58 #26729Senior Member

Posts: 4095Only JGirls are sure things with BBFS
All BBFS bets are off unless they are Japanese. Only Japanese girls on a whole are BBFS friendly. The new pussy list can't guarantee BBFS as an option for everyone listed.
Originally Posted by WruceBayne
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:59 #26728Senior Member

Posts: 46Is this post confirming that these girls definitely offer BBFSCIP? I'm especially interested in the 143 club girls, specifically the non-Asian ones. Thanks.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:42 #26727Regular Member

Posts: 4Sarana was previously advertised as a JAV actress, Kuroki Mao? The face looks pretty similar.
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:41 #26726Senior Member

Posts: 4754She was reviewed on another website. I recall so so.
Originally Posted by ShawnRespert
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 10:10 #26725Regular Member

Posts: 12Anyone with intel on Jasmine at WSD? https://www.desiresofwallstreet.com/girls-jasmine.
-
04-23-26 07:53 #26724Senior Member

Posts: 4754📍NYC (8 babes):
Originally Posted by AlmostVirgin
[View Original Post]
➕ Hottie TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $500/$650/$800.
➕ Nako TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $240/$320/$380.
➕ Aika TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $240/$300/$360.
➕ Sara TD https://tokyodreams.club/ $300/$380/$450.
➕ Ava 143 https://143club.com/view/28168 - price parser broke here too.
➕ Sarana SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31947 price parser broke here too.
➕ Tatiana SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/18815 price parser broke here too.
➕ momo NYAS https://nyangelspa.com/view/28399 $220/$280/$340.
📍Flushing (4 babes):
➕ Lisa ELM https://www.elm6688.com/view/32064 $200/$260/$300/$500.
➕ Jina PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/jina $400/$500/$600.
➕ Chanel PKR https://www.poshkroom.com/chanel $300/$340/$380.
➕ Rika 13 https://shisanyi1818.com/view/32062 (price parser broke here for some reason,. Wt LOL).
-
04-23-26 06:56 #26723Senior Member

Posts: 608Sarana SE. JGirl. 400 H.
https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/31947










Reply With Quote






