Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15411
    Nice review, I think I want to try her. How much did you pay?

    Quote Originally Posted by LanceCave  [View Original Post]
    At the end of my last sexperience at and Plus Spa, on my way out, Chinese baby girl Lala sits on my and planted her mouth pocket on my face and left an incredible impression. She delivers a deep and passionate DFK. She asked if I was going to be coming back later and I made the great decision to after a long days work. Lala is a small petite babe, about 5'2", 105 lbs. She has Natural C cup tits that have a slight teardrop shaped droop to its shape. 1-2 inch brown arreolas with a perky little nub pointing right ya. She has an average slender Asian girl bod, little Asian booty, light fair soft, clear skin and a shaved kitty with little brown wizard robe kitty with a clit hidden right under the hood.

    Tableshower goodness to start. A well adapted, and established tableshower routine. Soapy soapy bath, nuru body slides, and a cat bath that was a combo of long trick tongue strokes, and long lines of mouth suction usage. That suction mouth soon went below on my legs and cheeks, and soon she was rimming the hell out of me. Really good tongue spiral movement. Also she was thorough in this flowy hand job type of move from below. Near cum experience, she seems to feel when I was getting close, and slowed down right before the max point. Max edging skills. On the flip, she repeated he body slides over my super erect cock. Camel slides over my shaft. Amazing feeling as she grinds down a lot of weight right on my stiffy. Long ways down, was just an inch away rom insertion. Full DFK action, she soon moves down from neck, chest, nip, stomach, and then my woody and face fucks all over me for a pornstar style BBBJ. Great tongue and DT, she also spun for 69 and let me get a taste of them brisket lips. I was def losing the pleasure battle as her skill was intense.

    Getting back to the room we make out and she lays me out for more sloppy toppy goodness. She gets a condom with lube on me, as she mounts me for a workload heavy ACG. She Asian squats and slides that pussy over my cock like a little yo-yo. Even bends over to kiss me on my lips or nipples. I love seeing them natural titties bounce. It was even better when I had her off the side of the table and seeing them flop in a spinny motion. I take her here the whole rest of the session and bang the hell out of her. Soon I have to bust and she gets down to her knees and takes my white ropes directly in her mouth, she sucked off every drop out of me and opens her mouth showing the load. She does spit it into a tissue after and gets us cleaned up. A nice temple massage to cool down the space. Glad the fan was in the room with us cause I was pooped. My time comes up and Lala helps me get dressed, also getting me a little water bottle and a piece of candy. Solid unplanned schedule for me, session both before and after a days work, thank goodness for blue chews. Happy Mongering!

  2. #15410
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Life River Spa / Sarah

    This will be my go-to place for solid massage with some great FS going on.

    Recently I was passing by and had some free time, and decided to check it again. Inside, the place still looks the same -- a typical AMP setup. This time though, when I walked in I was greeted by Sarah who offered me the massage. Total stripper vibe on this girl. Beautiful perfectly man-made titties it really cute face long brown hair.

    Now, she decided to handle all the negotiations upfront and asked what I wanted right away. Everything was on the table. In the end we agreed on BJ and FS. She started with a pretty decent massage, as I would expect at Sunny, nice neck and shoulders massage, good work on the legs, lots of attention to the butt, and good teasing.

    Then a flip, she started getting between my legs and starting a well above average CBJ, I sucked her tits as I grabbed her ass too, then I had her hop on for some wild cowgirl riding. She was nice and tight.

    After this was done she insisted on giving me some more nice string massage as well (granted, it was late and the place was not exactly bustling with activity so not like they needed to kick me out to make room for the next customer). I've definitely spent more than 60 minutes there.

    This was a very good experience, will repeat soon!

  3. #15409
    Quote Originally Posted by XxxRubTime  [View Original Post]
    Walked in and was greeted by Maya with a big ass smile, she was real friendly. The vibe was good right off the bat, no need for small talk or awkward pauses. She took my hand and led me to the back.

    Donation and house fee stuff was smooth, no drama. We chatted and flirted. She stepped out for a sec, told me to get undressed and I just laid down naked.

    When she came back, the session hit hard. Kissing, touching and teasing. She knew how to keep it hot. We did some DFK, then she got on her knees for a BBBJ. Her tongue game was legit, no holding back.

    After that, we switched up to mish, then she flipped it to cowgirl. She had a good rhythm, kept it flowing, and I loved watching them natural Ds bounce. She moved to the side of the table and I finished up banging her from behind.

    Ended up inside the cover and when she cleaned me up with that warm towel. Gave me a hug before I left.
    Awesome Report Monger Brother, . Pray tell, what was the House Fee & your Extra Tip costs?

  4. #15408

    Absolutely

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    Not sure how I missed this, thank you for your honest review. That's a lot of NOs for this joint. But I suppose if you're horny as shit this is the spot to go if you can find a parking spot. I've only been here once but that was a long time ago. TS was an upsell back then (not sure about now) and I had a similar experience as yours. Nothing to write home about either.
    I'm happy to see some honest reviews show up once in a while. I've noticed Nplus getting a lot of boosts lately, but I've been there twice, and never had an experience like some of the reviewers on here have.

  5. #15407

    NN Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexybra  [View Original Post]
    Went to try this place the other day. Got an older woman with decent naturals but next to no English skills. TS was not good. No teasing. No BBBJ. No rimming. Just a quick wash and dry. Back in the room, there was very little of anything except pretty much straight to fucking, which wasn't terrible, but wasn't anything to write home about. After I finished, she gave me a scalp massage with one hand while she talked on the phone with someone and in the process tied my hair into matted knots. It wasn't a great experience overall. I tried to get her name, but she didn't understand the question.
    Not sure how I missed this, thank you for your honest review. That's a lot of NOs for this joint. But I suppose if you're horny as shit this is the spot to go if you can find a parking spot. I've only been here once but that was a long time ago. TS was an upsell back then (not sure about now) and I had a similar experience as yours. Nothing to write home about either.

  6. #15406
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 27

    Latina heat with Calila at Aroma

    All I can say is wow first off the girl. Camila had tits and ass for days just like you want on a smoking hot Latina girl.

    Soon as I get there she walks in the room and asked if I want to take a shower. I assume it's the standard table shower but oh no. They have a standing hot tub. It's not exactly a hot tub it's kind of a sit-in bath but damn it was so fun. You got a loofah while I sat there and scrub my cock and balls my chest everything. I had got her to take off her top and she knew I was going to pay for the full service and she let me suck on those melons for a while before going back to the room.

    At this point I'm really worked out and I didn't want to catch blue balls so I told her let's get you the fun part. She dropped her knees put the and started to give me an incredible BBBJ. I guided her head back and forth and I almost blew my load. Just been over the table she's better cheeks for me and I let her have it hard. Just a great time with a hot Latina definitely want to come back.

  7. #15405
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Bath tub fun with Camila at Aroma Spa

    Wow this place is crazy. I have table showers before and those are fun but they actually have this large jet tub you get in. It was so freaking cool I've never seen him like it before it's kind of like a hot tub. And she leans in and she scrubs the hell out of my cock and balls I was in heaven. I never wanted to leave but I know I wanted to tap that big old Latina ass so we went back to the room after a good cleaning. Camila was a Latina hottie all natural c-cup melons and a beautiful ass. I mean these days these girls are putting injections in there and I couldn't tell if it was real or not but it felt real when I was pounding it from behind. After drying me off she did a decent massage really chatty really fun girl. Wasn't talking too much to where it became distracting but it definitely got me more relaxed and at ease. She just got there she's going to be there for a couple weeks. I gave her some suggestions on good restaurants to eat at. On the flip no needs negotiate I gave her standard two bills. She started to stroke my cock look me in the eyes and went straight down on me. No cover needed no cover wanted. I was so hard I know she got a little pre jizz in her mouth but she didn't hesitate to take a deep down her throat. After she covered me up and she got on top I left I should put her fingernails deep into my chest while she grinded down on me in cowgirl. Obviously if you have a Latina you got to finish doggy so I chose standing doggy with one of her legs up on the table and me giving her the good pounding from behind. This girl made my day definitely got to come back for another round of that tub.

  8. #15404
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Nplus Spa Chinese Jessica

    The first thing that you notice about Jessica are the large melons. Her bra is too small and her tits are enormous. She is a medium-build with no fat at all. Light kissing to start with and then I start to take her shirt off so that I can unleash the beasts. Nice size nipples and tits are nice and soft. They are perfect for a titty fuck. She then starts sucking my dick and then some anal licking on me.

    At this point I want to fuck so I suit up and she guides my cock inside of her in rcg. She has a nice ass. Jessica goes on for about 5 minutes and then I get her in K9. Pump away for a good 5 minutes and then I fill up the rubber.

    Still had some time so she gave me a massage for the rest of the session. During the massage she kept letting her large tits rub all over my back of my head which was stimulating in and of itself.

  9. #15403
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Latina Miha at Rose Spa on Bruner

    Miha has light brown hair with some blonde streaks in it. She is about 5 ft 4 and 110 lbs. And has some large full D size tits. Very captivating face and sexy personality. We start out kissing and I start sucking on her boobs and she grabs my dick starts a teasing BBBJ and licking the boys with some nice DT attempts.

    She asked me if I like rimming and I told her that I love it so she asked me to get up onto the table. Next thing I know she is licking my ass. She is reaching under with her other hand and stroking my cock. I did not want to blow right there so I asked her for CFS.

    I let her know I'm ready for the main event and she covers me up, lays back in missionary and I slip inside. She asked me to go slow which I did, but once I was inside she reached around and grabbed my butt cheeks and started pulling me in deep. Stroking her and kissing her at the same time and I was too excited filled up the bag.

    Miha is very curvy and has a sexiness about her.

  10. #15402
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 41

    Ana at Destellos- Latina hottie

    Ana is latina honey what's the smoke show. Super sexy and really gentle, has a softness to her that you feel before she even touches you. She walked in with a calm smile and a quiet voice, no small talk needed. Her presence alone eased the tension. She began with a warm oil massage—slow, attentive strokes, working my shoulders and lower back with a steady rhythm.

    As time passed, her hands lingered longer in certain places. Her body brushed close—chest against back, breath near my neck—never abrupt, always deliberate. She leaned in more, letting her hips softly press, her fingers tracing instead of kneading. It was the kind of slow tease you don't want to rush.

    On the flip, she gave me a look that said she knew exactly what I was thinking. The towel came down just enough. Her fingertips danced across my chest and stomach. Her voice stayed soft—barely above a whisper. The tension was real, and when she leaned in closer, skin to skin, there was no doubt she was fully present.

    She offered more with a quiet smile. What followed was slow, wet, and warm—she took her time, looked into my eyes, and let things unfold naturally. There was no clock, no mechanical routine. Just her, reading my reactions and responding with gentle touches, soft kisses, and slow movement. Joey made it feel like a moment, not a service.

    Afterwards, she helped me dress, gave me a light squeeze on the arm, and said "See you next time" like she meant it. She didn't just show up—she connected.

  11. #15401

    Dream Blue

    Quote Originally Posted by Tye7022  [View Original Post]
    Looking for the number to text to make appointment at dream blue. There's a few numbers I have for them, I want to make sure.

    I text the right one.
    Are you sure? See below from another monger's recent visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Umc1234  [View Original Post]
    What a joke definitely a scam.

    First all I called in asked if they have a table shower and I got a yes.

    Upon arrival was told no. Was like ok whatever language barrier maybe then once I gave the tip was asked if I want 2 girls was like ya why not once the girl got into the room she did cbj then hoped on.

    For 5 minutes then left the room. The other swapped the bag and switched to mish the whole time it smelt rancid. No kissing allowed so don't believe it. No AC so humid af in there.

    Don't waste your time here if you can go some place els.

  12. #15400
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Lala at N Plus Spa (BBFS)

    If you haven't tried out Lala, she's open to BBFS now. She gave me the option last time I saw her, but came back again this morning to try it out. Petite Chinese lady in mid 30's, soft fair skin, dark hair, like 5'2, 105 lbs, no tattoos, and a clean shaven kitty with brown little brisket flaps.

    Usual routine of Tableshower foreplay, body slides and cat bath into BBBJ. The excitement came when started to climb me and inserts me in her slowly. She rode me on the table shower for like 5-10 minutes. Half the time I power bottomed to get that rhythm going, she felt so wet and good, and she of course enjoys dick like a good little ****. Back in the room, we keep it going, first some head for revival, and then doggie for really fast paced action. From here, I can see her pussy gots some grippy on the pullout. Then back in mish to get all and deep in her. Came on her stomach and tits after. She left for a good second to go shower before coming back and continuing the massage part of the session.

  13. #15399
    Shill for NN Spa


    Posts: 71

    NN Spa Monica

    Did you ask her how long she will be here for? I know they always switch girls at the end of the month so hopefully she can stay a little bit longer.

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasMonger702  [View Original Post]
    Went in to NN to see Monica last night, what a dream girl. She got nice big natural tits and ass. Monica kisses like a real girl, I liked that. Her lips are soft and her tongue met mine gently, not overdone. She blew me really nicely too. At this point it was like a real girl who happens to also be great at giving head. In my private dating life this does not always happen, but it was happening here. Nice BBBJ, great BLS, she also went for rimming but I was sensitive and guided her mouth back to my balls. She kept working my balls and then sucking me more. Her eyes are so damn sexy especially when she was looking at me with her cock in her mouth, damn. Ever since I first met I had for some reason been thinking about how it would be to fuck Monica from behind, me standing, her leading onto the bed, facing the wall and looking back at me. Now it was time to experience that fantasy in real life, so that is what I / we did, and it was even better than I had expected. House fee was. 6 tips 160.

  14. #15398

    Maya at Dream Blue Relax

    Walked in and was greeted by Maya with a big ass smile, she was real friendly. The vibe was good right off the bat, no need for small talk or awkward pauses. She took my hand and led me to the back.

    Donation and house fee stuff was smooth, no drama. We chatted and flirted. She stepped out for a sec, told me to get undressed and I just laid down naked.

    When she came back, the session hit hard. Kissing, touching and teasing. She knew how to keep it hot. We did some DFK, then she got on her knees for a BBBJ. Her tongue game was legit, no holding back.

    After that, we switched up to mish, then she flipped it to cowgirl. She had a good rhythm, kept it flowing, and I loved watching them natural Ds bounce. She moved to the side of the table and I finished up banging her from behind.

    Ended up inside the cover and when she cleaned me up with that warm towel. Gave me a hug before I left.

  15. #15397

    Dream blue

    Looking for the number to text to make appointment at dream blue. There's a few numbers I have for them, I want to make sure.

    I text the right one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape