Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 646 to 660 of 26430
-
04-27-26 22:49 #25785Senior Member

Posts: 772Surprised you didn't find any. Are you very selective?
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:24 #25784Senior Member

Posts: 656Do not pay the deposit
Yup. She told me about the deposit too. I told her we do t fall for that scam around here.
Originally Posted by Qrout
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 18:45 #25783Senior Member

Posts: 324Smh
Drive up and down Greenfield and national I'm pretty sure you'll find something you like to suit your fancy.
Originally Posted by ItsaAGame
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 17:34 #25782Senior Member

Posts: 1484Name one.
Name one good AA provider in Milwaukee that doesn't have GPS and gives a BBBJ?
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:49 #25781Senior Member

Posts: 271Did you actually see her? I haven't yet but know from her ads she had a baby last summer. I was wondering if her pics were current.
Originally Posted by ErrlRipper
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:43 #25780Senior Member

Posts: 271This is her current m. O. Agreeing to an incall and then when you show up finding an excuse for car service. Savanah aka Liza aka Makayla aka Zoya was setting you up to get robbed. She tried this exact same thing on me but I knew it was a scam as soon as she proposed it. There are older reports on the Madison board from when she was in her Zoya form about her taking the money and running on outcalls. She would literally grab the money and run out the door to a sports car that was waiting for her. It sounds like she is escalating and could lead to some type of violent situation. The fact that she was bold enough to refuse to get out the car suggests there was someone else near by. Driving away with her probably would have taken her away from her protection which is why she eventually got out. Sending her a deposit is like lighting money on fire.
Originally Posted by Mahoney87
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 12:38 #25779Regular Member

Posts: 24Stepped in?
Care to enlighten me on what I stepped in. PM if you want.
Originally Posted by GoodTimes55
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:51 #25778Senior Member

Posts: 33Savannha
Had me park somewhere in south Towne, by Walmart. Sketchy from the get go.
Cute girl comes out hops in my car and wants me to drive somewhere else. Plan was for an incall and wasn't going to do all this. I think someone had posted before this scam what they do. Then she wouldn't get out until I paid. I laughed and said ok then you're coming home with me. She finally got out. Lot of trash in this city. Shame she could do well for herself.
Originally Posted by MexxxiBrewer
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 09:13 #25777Senior Member

Posts: 171Yes this is the one. She may have had two teenage kids. Wish she would reappear and have a working number.
Originally Posted by Croppyboy
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 09:09 #25776Senior Member

Posts: 171No not the one who passed away. The one who would have you come into her bedroom with the lights out. Her street name was a tree name.
Originally Posted by DieselMike
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 08:21 #25775Senior Member

Posts: 331Is this the one that you would go into her bedroom.
Originally Posted by BrewerFan79
[View Original Post]
And she would have the lights out? It has been about a year for me. She would post for a few hours then take it down. As someone mentioned, changed her number a lot.
I don't have any contact on her anymore. I know she had a son. Hopefully she is ok. Would not mind visiting again.
-
04-26-26 22:11 #25774Senior Member

Posts: 772Don't like AA?
Boss, if you don't like AA, then you're shit out of luck in MKE!!
Originally Posted by ItsaAGame
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 21:57 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 1325There were 2 crazy Oconomowoc ladies. "Tammy", who had a small house on Valley Road, out past Silver Lake, passed away a couple of years ago. I don't know anything about the other one.
Originally Posted by JamesGang41
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 21:56 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting this week
Hey visiting Milwaukee this week but never have been. Any suggestions for escorts offering GFE? I like white, Asian, Brazilian etc but don't prefer AA girls. Any suggestions out there? BBBJ experts preferred. Happy to help if you ever come to the Boston area. PM me. Thanks in advance.
-
04-26-26 20:42 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 772Duo. Becca and Ari
Guessing these are fake? Anyone received anything satisfactory from them? Texted the number, they told me the price in the menu was incorrect by a factor of 10 LOL!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...t/504710516710










Reply With Quote





