Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 151 to 165 of 6946
-
04-29-26 11:32 #6796Senior Member

Posts: 120Same Issue
Yeah she defintely got blown up and inflated her price. Plus wanted covers.
Originally Posted by Asiankittyprrr
[View Original Post]
Tons of scams on there. I had the same issue. I honestly never reach out first anymore. If I find a girl I like, I give her access to my private photos and heart her. In my profile I say "heart me and reach out first". And then I still won't respond unless they have a verification video. Doing this has really improved my success rate of talking to real girls. It does unfortuntely rule out some of the amazing looking ones but those are probably bots anyway.
-
04-28-26 16:37 #6795Regular Member

Posts: 49You all must have blown her up. She's asking for $450 now. I was dicey because she looks like a boy but you said good things and I love Asians but I'm not paying $450 for that. Also I paid $170 for 500 credits it's almost gone with only a few replies even. Google says much of the site is a scam. They have bots that use old profiles that fill your inbox with hi how are you questions. You don't know what they are asking until you part with 10 credits. To ask any profile a question and it's 10 credits and they almost never reply. I'd say 80 percent of the profiles are fake. You have to spend a lot of money to find 20 percent real profiles and very few of that 20 percent is to my liking. Careful with this site boys!
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 16:05 #6794Regular Member

Posts: 21Check out the SB subreddit you'll understand why. Gives GPS a whole new meaning.
Originally Posted by AdamEve7
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:25 #6793Senior Member

Posts: 206Luxury lifestyle
Why the fuck every SB interested in luxury lifestyle, that's the biggest red flag that she is GPS.
-
04-28-26 09:43 #6792Regular Member

Posts: 18Sa
Not to flood the zone with negativity (if it's working for you within your desired characteristics then keep on trucking) but 2026 SA does suck. I'd probably pay 150/ month for 2015-2019 SA. Not even sure it's worth 70-80/ month now. I think that's what the sub fee was when I first signed up LOL. I still keep a profile for occasional window shopping but it seems like the same old profiles every single time I log in. Which you know they're either selling content, have wildly inflated expectation $ because some other dude overpaid so now they "know their worth," or they are STG type girls expanding their marketing. The decline of that site is a crying ass shame.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 09:12 #6791Senior Member

Posts: 149Yes she is! Let me know if you meet. I'm setting something up for a week or so out.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 16:11 #6790Senior Member

Posts: 193I hear your skepticism, but calling everyone on there 'trash' feels a little intense. The platform has definitely changed since 2019, and while some profiles do lean towards 'escort-lite,' I've found that being upfront about my intentions usually screens those types out fast. Sorry to hear it hasn't been a good experience for you. If you want more mileage from a girl then definitely lean towards escort sites but if you want quality then definitely use a site like SA.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:12 #6789Senior Member

Posts: 132Sugar dating
Totally agree. It takes some patience and some caution is advised just like any other site. I'm on secretbenefits and have had very good luck more than a dozen times in a couple years. Of course I've had some not so good luck too. If they want to meet after 2 dms and a text you probably should slow down a bit. Oh and be prepared for the ones who want to meet but can't host, don't drive and want to get coffee 3 times first. RME.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:56 #6788Senior Member

Posts: 258You sound like you're doing a paid advertisement for SA. SA is garbage. Their subscription price is a rip off. The chicks on there are mostly trash. Yea maybe there are a few gems that you and another million guys can compete for to set up something up that doesn't seem like their an escort. But they are. 2015-2019 was the SA heyday. Last few years it's chicks banging like they are escorts but calling themselves sugar babies with inflated $elf worth. It's the same profiles online all the time and everyone on this site has plowed through them infinitely. (I know because I have too) I have found my recent experiences to be overpriced and a waste of my effort and time. Sorry to be so negative but when I saw SA wanted 150 month for that recycling dump I said no more.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:21 #6787Senior Member

Posts: 193Beautiful dark chocolate! We made plans to see each other and then I had work trip come up and forget about her. I'll try to reach out to her again but she is definitely beatiful!
Originally Posted by Svt4628
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:19 #6786Senior Member

Posts: 193I do. Since joining SA, I've ditched escort sites. While pricier, the caliber of individuals is far superior, and understandably so, as they aren't escorts. They maintain legitimate careers and pursue this as supplemental income. If fortune smiles upon you, you might discover someone who genuinely enjoys passionate encounters and uses you as their plaything. I've found a few such individuals who leave me happily exhausted! I highly recommend giving it a shot, but do your due diligence to ensure it aligns with your desires. The crucial takeaway is that last-minute arrangements are unlikely. Dedicate some effort, and the rewards will follow. I trust this guidance is beneficial.
Originally Posted by QCGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:05 #6785Senior Member

Posts: 30Never tried Sugar baby
I've never tried Sugar babies before. Mostly Tryst and Eros. Do you guys like it better than a traditional escort? But I am thinking that is something I want to try in the future.
Any of you guys have any you can recommend. Or how does it work best to start.
-
04-26-26 19:59 #6784Senior Member

Posts: 30Never tried Sugar baby
I've never tried Sugar babies before. Mostly Tryst and Eros. Do you guys like it better than a traditional escort? But I am thinking that is something I want to try in the future.
Any of you guys have any you can recommend. Or how does it work best to start.
-
04-26-26 10:12 #6783Senior Member

Posts: 149Jasmyn
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6e759b9f207b
Has anyone met her? She visits Raleigh often and has me curious.
-
04-24-26 07:48 #6782Banned Member

Posts: 1377LOL, I guess you have a point!
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



