Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 766 to 780 of 26638
-
04-28-26 09:45 #25873Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooklyn is 1000% Crystal
I was very bummed out when I set everything up for Brooklyn then Crystal opened the door. It might even be pics of her just from 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:33 #25872Regular Member

Posts: 11DM'd
Sent you a PM my dude.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 06:37 #25871Senior Member

Posts: 586Temperance available today
Temperance has a 28th st accommodation today and can be reached at her 616 314 XX10. Regulars and newbies alike will enjoy her GFE wide open service. Temp has had some under deserving reviews and wants to disprove those allegations. She'll give you pornstar service at a reasonable rate. Available this afternoon and Wednesday morning! She knows how to get your rock off, enjoy Bottum. Out.
-
04-27-26 10:39 #25870Senior Member

Posts: 405Nice mature provider. No drama. All covered but a good ride. Worth seeing. Good value.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 07:34 #25869Regular Member

Posts: 14Blue eye Amy
I have never dreamt of her but FYI: I did contact them, but they are non-GFE.
Originally Posted by ThugTruth
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 01:11 #25868Senior Member

Posts: 110Blue eye Amy
https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34
She back in GRapids. Clean safe hotel $150 half hour.
-
04-26-26 23:16 #25867Senior Member

Posts: 68Sexiisami
I am assuming you are talking about the link I am posting below, if so, I am curious if you have seen her before? If you have and you still want to see her again, then go for it, if you have never seen her before, I would suggest finding someone else, almost anyone else would probably be a better alternative than her. She is always so strung out and just looks incredibly unhealthy. She looks and acts like someone you would see in those videos of Kensington, Philadelphia.
Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/341238987322
-
04-26-26 23:12 #25866Senior Member

Posts: 81Ya found five fakes and then Heaven. She's real and actually a nice person.
Originally Posted by Bucki1476
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 21:40 #25865Senior Member

Posts: 108Outcall providers
Has anyone had any positive experience with any of the outcall providers in the GR area. I can't host but I am considering getting a room for a day and night, and trying to 2 or 3 dates. Any input would be appreciated. Here are a couple of of interest:
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/471205630915 but.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/734071642610
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/892951809670
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/916468905424
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/546995792178
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...n/658199258880
-
04-26-26 18:15 #25864Senior Member

Posts: 31190% sure all of these are run by Lisa Marie, including normal crystal ad.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:50 #25863Senior Member

Posts: 336Brooklyn
,ad for her nuru, got to hotel, states she ccant do hotel nuru, never tells ya, walked right out, Brooklyn is dishonest.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 17:23 #25862Senior Member

Posts: 4439Ava
Ava had her twins, no longer lactating.
She's looking Pretty good, Still nicest titties her nipples are fucking awesome and glad to whip them out during safely located car dates. Would love to see anyone will to do car dates or outcalls.
I have her latest digits and password for friends.
-
04-26-26 16:33 #25861Regular Member

Posts: 170Sleuthing and Slutting
Gents, in addition to my other activities, I believe I've stumbled upon some useful information. I believe these three are all Crystal. Now, she's a nice lady; her initial positive reviews have led to some GPS. Here's the my story. I saw Crystal back in the winter. Nice coms, easy to book. Enjoyable meet, but not one I'd return to.
Crystal - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/254725912342.
Then, I started seeing ads for Alexis. I was never able to connect, and soon her STG ad with the same. Number was advertising Miss Nuru. I thought she looked hot so I booked.
Alexis (aka Miss Nuru) - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/900617915394.
Comms a little bumpy, but when she told me the Rm #, guess who opened the door. Crystal.
So, I believe based on other reports, Brooklyn, who I haven't seen, is likely Crystal.
Brooklyn - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/812003163132.
Not throwing any mud, just providing information as I see it.
-
04-26-26 15:39 #25860Senior Member

Posts: 117Riley
Saw her when she first got back and I was in GR. Fantastic.
Originally Posted by FelterSnatch58
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/270916617016
Here's the STG posted ad I used to contact her.
-
04-26-26 14:02 #25859Senior Member

Posts: 321Riley
Hey all. Just got back from an extended vacation and no it was not with LEO LOL but I was pleasantly surprised to hear of Rileys return and hoping to get contact info. I still have her number but I assume it has changed since its been so long. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. FS.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





