Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 37344
-
04-26-26 10:14 #36399Senior Member

Posts: 37Newbie questions.
Is it possible to get a 4 hands massage with FS? If so where at? I'll be visiting Saigon this upcoming week. Who should I request?
-
04-25-26 23:06 #36398Senior Member

Posts: 135Looked up the domain in ICANN. It's registered to a "lianyou wu" in Flushing, NY, so I'd say it's 50-50. More than likely, it's just a more polished version of the hotel or condo Asians.
Originally Posted by Izutreb
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 21:28 #36397Senior Member

Posts: 427Nourishing Health and Wellness
Has anyone seen her?
(In my opinion) The wording in the ad suggests a HJ is available.
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...930127265.html
-
04-25-26 13:19 #36396Senior Member

Posts: 53Hotel Asians
Anyone visited kana group or any hotel Asians recently? I did end of last year at the Troy location and had a good time. Now they seem to be only Madison H. , haven't tried as I'm nervous to go to Madison Heigjts due to LEO presence in the area all the time.
-
04-25-26 13:17 #36395Senior Member

Posts: 53Haunted House Featherstone (Janie's)
Late posting, visited couple of weeks ago. Didn't catch her name, 45 lady with short hair. 180 FS, medium build, not very attractive and I didn't find her attractive at all. Couldn't keep it up, made her finish by hand. $60 hhr, massage was decent. Won't repeat.
-
04-25-26 09:26 #36394Regular Member

Posts: 18Silky Sprite
https://www.silkysprite.com/
https://detroit.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13328613.html
Anyone have any experience with this? Interesting site but kinda seems like a too good to be true situation.
-
04-25-26 08:05 #36393Senior Member

Posts: 256It's been a minute
Yeah, I've been out of the game for a bit. Got into a bad car accident last year and was in and out of PT for the past year or so. Back on my feet now. Anyways, I also saw Great Hands got popped too? Holy shit. What the fuck is going on in the hobby bro? Any reliable spots on anymore or is it pretty much FS joints or nothing these days?
Originally Posted by RamButt
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 20:17 #36392Senior Member

Posts: 37Great Hands
To be honest that sounds like something LEO would put on the window.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 19:59 #36391Senior Member

Posts: 39Great Hands
There was a separate, hand-written sign posted on the inside of the door that said "Closed for Good".
Originally Posted by StealthStealth
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:19 #36390Senior Member

Posts: 127For good?
Did the letter say " closed for good " or is that your opinion?
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:11 #36389Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks I'll try it out.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 12:31 #36388Senior Member

Posts: 50Great Hands
Something just don't add up. No marked cars, no arrests, no booking, no bonding, only took the phones and the money from the girls, hmmm, sounds more like a robbery to me. Just saying.
.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 11:21 #36387Senior Member

Posts: 72Health and Wellness is good, nice looking girls, L1 HE is about the most you'll get, individual results may vary, but not the norm. Anna is good looking and does a nice finish. Massage is about a 6 or 7 out of 10. She will want 60 for the tip though.
Originally Posted by Asianblasian
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 08:18 #36386Regular Member

Posts: 18Queen spa
I think queen spa got removed from the FS list a few months back. Would be interested if anything changed recently.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 07:32 #36385Regular Member

Posts: 9Lisa
I have been there once and I think her name was Lisa? I can't remember. Not much of a massage, after 10 minutes she just asked me what I wanted and pushed for full service. I fucked her but she got tired of it and finished me with her hand. $140. In my opinion it was not a good experience so I never went back. She was not fun and seemed way off, but I figure that's how some of the full service girls are.
Originally Posted by Toms987
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





