Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 63 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 13 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 113 163 563 1063 ... LastLast
Results 931 to 945 of 37333
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36403

    ThaiChi Massage

    Met a guy who told me they called this place in Livonia an hour before closing to see if they would take a 1 hour appointment. They said yes, if you get here in 10 minutes. Arrived in 6 and got told by the cute girl at the desk a half hour was all that was available. It was late and he was there so went for it. Not surprisingly, the cute girl wasn't gving the massage, just the much older aunt. Still, mature massage providers often have skills, right? So he went for it. Mediocre massage with some tease, flip, HE. $40 tip seemed the right amount. Would try again for an hour and a better massage.

  2. #36402

    Have some respect

    I went to asian pro in Taylor on Friday. Some guy came in, asking a lot of questions, was in the a room across from me. He said he brought his own lotion and wanted it put on him after the masasge. He was getting a massage for sure (way to early for anything else) say "yes that feels good" and asking if he can massage her. For about 15 minutes I heard him act like he was the only person there. I almost gave up on my massage before I left.

    If you are going to go, be quiet, we don't all need to hear your shit. My masseuse kept says sorry and try to concentrate. It almost didn't work.

  3. #36401

    Kana Asians

    Quote Originally Posted by Riya9338  [View Original Post]
    Anyone visited kana group or any hotel Asians recently? I did end of last year at the Troy location and had a good time. Now they seem to be only Madison H. , haven't tried as I'm nervous to go to Madison Heigjts due to LEO presence in the area all the time.
    It's hit or miss on quality of girls but reliable. You can decline and walk out if you don't like what you see. I have been to MH quite a few times in last 6 months without any issues.

  4. #36400

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy810  [View Original Post]
    Is it possible to get a 4 hands massage with FS? If so where at? I'll be visiting Saigon this upcoming week. Who should I request?
    Tiffany will usually do a 4 hand with Jen but you'll have to coordinate it with Tiffany first.

  5. #36399

    Newbie questions.

    Is it possible to get a 4 hands massage with FS? If so where at? I'll be visiting Saigon this upcoming week. Who should I request?

  6. #36398
    Quote Originally Posted by Izutreb  [View Original Post]
    https://www.silkysprite.com/

    https://detroit.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13328613.html

    Anyone have any experience with this? Interesting site but kinda seems like a too good to be true situation.
    Looked up the domain in ICANN. It's registered to a "lianyou wu" in Flushing, NY, so I'd say it's 50-50. More than likely, it's just a more polished version of the hotel or condo Asians.

  7. #36397

    Nourishing Health and Wellness

    Has anyone seen her?

    (In my opinion) The wording in the ad suggests a HJ is available.

    https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...930127265.html

  8. #36396

    Hotel Asians

    Anyone visited kana group or any hotel Asians recently? I did end of last year at the Troy location and had a good time. Now they seem to be only Madison H. , haven't tried as I'm nervous to go to Madison Heigjts due to LEO presence in the area all the time.

  9. #36395

    Haunted House Featherstone (Janie's)

    Late posting, visited couple of weeks ago. Didn't catch her name, 45 lady with short hair. 180 FS, medium build, not very attractive and I didn't find her attractive at all. Couldn't keep it up, made her finish by hand. $60 hhr, massage was decent. Won't repeat.

  10. #36394

    Silky Sprite

    https://www.silkysprite.com/

    https://detroit.bedpage.com/Escorts/.../13328613.html

    Anyone have any experience with this? Interesting site but kinda seems like a too good to be true situation.

  11. #36393

    It's been a minute

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Damn man, where you been? That place has been shut down for a long time. Nothing good on the Eastside anymore, everything went to shit.
    Yeah, I've been out of the game for a bit. Got into a bad car accident last year and was in and out of PT for the past year or so. Back on my feet now. Anyways, I also saw Great Hands got popped too? Holy shit. What the fuck is going on in the hobby bro? Any reliable spots on anymore or is it pretty much FS joints or nothing these days?

  12. #36392

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    There was a separate, hand-written sign posted on the inside of the door that said "Closed for Good".
    To be honest that sounds like something LEO would put on the window.

  13. #36391

    Great Hands

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Did the letter say " closed for good " or is that your opinion?
    There was a separate, hand-written sign posted on the inside of the door that said "Closed for Good".

  14. #36390

    For good?

    Quote Originally Posted by Toms987  [View Original Post]
    Letter on front door says the city manager suspended the business license based on an investigation by the Oakland County Sheriff's Dept. It also noted that the business did not comply with city ordinances about health and activities. They were aligned with Queen's Spa in Southfield at one time, not sure if that may be a viable option.
    Did the letter say " closed for good " or is that your opinion?

  15. #36389
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    Health and Wellness is good, nice looking girls, L1 HE is about the most you'll get, individual results may vary, but not the norm. Anna is good looking and does a nice finish. Massage is about a 6 or 7 out of 10. She will want 60 for the tip though.
    Thanks I'll try it out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape