Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4460
-
05-02-26 13:50 #4340Regular Member

Posts: 1[Deleted by Admin]
Don't, just mentioning this will start a fight. That's how crazy people are now.
A2
-
04-30-26 07:31 #4339Regular Member

Posts: 20Sky, Diamond, Mrs. C, etc.
Has anyone heard anything yet about these places or heard from Mrs. C?
Kinda worried about her and her group.
Also miss the convenience and reliability of her spots.
For that matter, what's going on with Sensual Kim and I think Mia was the newer, hotter girl? Are they still seeing people?
-
04-29-26 17:56 #4338Senior Member

Posts: 27Is Frankfort an option?
At the title states, is the scene there alive?
-
04-25-26 21:09 #4337Regular Member

Posts: 7My previous post please delete it
Please delete my previous post from today.
Use the report post and say why?
A2
-
04-24-26 10:36 #4336Regular Member

Posts: 9I went once when Yosh was closed, actually decent massage but L1 only as far as I'm aware.
Originally Posted by NaughtySanta
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:49 #4335Senior Member

Posts: 77Left reviews before.
Originally Posted by AlaricVane
[View Original Post]
Single grandma. Fat. Will ask for 1. 5 as you walk in. Made the mistake of thinking there was other talent. It was her. Not for me and not for that price.
-
04-21-26 09:19 #4334Regular Member

Posts: 20Thanks.
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
What are their services like? Extras? What are the girl (s) like?
-
04-20-26 15:56 #4333Senior Member

Posts: 174Where is East
Beside Mi Mexico same strip mall as Cricket wireless.
Originally Posted by AlaricVane
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 02:52 #4332Regular Member

Posts: 20What / where is East?
Originally Posted by JakeLongs
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 15:49 #4331Senior Member

Posts: 219I've got nothing
I missed that you were referring to AMP.
Originally Posted by SouthSonny
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-26 12:59 #4330Senior Member

Posts: 259Mia or Amanda?
Has anyone seen any talent at this place that posts on stg? I tried reaching out couple of times last times last week and haven't heard anything back from them.
-
04-19-26 11:50 #4329Senior Member

Posts: 174East
I was looking for a quickie and all the local haunts were coming up dry. Since I was on Winchester Rd I decided to try East. I've never tried this area since the hotel next door was tore down. When I drove up the lights appeared off so I decided to pull in to check the sites for something new. When I put the car in reverse a older, larger lady came running out offering service.
She seemed desperate but I was not looking for an overweight grandma massage.
My question to the group, do they have younger ladies and what do they offer?
-
04-18-26 17:30 #4328Senior Member

Posts: 63Or
The sign might be on a timer. I don't go there anyways.
Originally Posted by SwBeastMode
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 06:50 #4327Senior Member

Posts: 75This is my take also.
Greetings.
Originally Posted by SwBeastMode
[View Original Post]
My job takes me past Sky multiple times, Yesterday again open sign lite up. My view from the cheap seats is, that's the owners way of letting us all know that she will re-open in the near future.
I will reach out and try to confirm.
-
04-17-26 18:19 #4326Regular Member

Posts: 4She's coming back
The owner is probably inside. My sources say she was released today, and I believe after some downtime, it places will start opening up again. Which is good news for us.
Originally Posted by HornyKyGuy
[View Original Post]
Woop woop!










Reply With Quote






