Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 298 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4467
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4347

    Anything?

    As the title states, is there anything in Lexington right now?

    Is everyone just hitting the "semi-legit" places, doing out of town visits, or doing the escort route?

    Definitely ready for a nice dream.

  2. #4346

    Here's what's up

    Was in Frankfort to visit, saw the lady hurriedly unloading her shop and locking up a couple of weeks ago and getting into a van with a dude. Tried four places in Lex. No luck. All closed. No more ads being run either.

  3. #4345
    [Deleted by Admin]

    Don't, just mentioning this will start a fight. That's how crazy people are now.

    A2

  4. #4344

    Sky, Diamond, Mrs. C, etc.

    Has anyone heard anything yet about these places or heard from Mrs. C?

    Kinda worried about her and her group.

    Also miss the convenience and reliability of her spots.

    For that matter, what's going on with Sensual Kim and I think Mia was the newer, hotter girl? Are they still seeing people?

  5. #4343

    Is Frankfort an option?

    At the title states, is the scene there alive?

  6. #4342

    My previous post please delete it

    Please delete my previous post from today.

    Use the report post and say why?

    A2

  7. #4341
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtySanta  [View Original Post]
    Any new update on this.
    I went once when Yosh was closed, actually decent massage but L1 only as far as I'm aware.

  8. #4340
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricVane  [View Original Post]
    Thanks.

    What are their services like? Extras? What are the girl (s) like?
    Left reviews before.

    Single grandma. Fat. Will ask for 1. 5 as you walk in. Made the mistake of thinking there was other talent. It was her. Not for me and not for that price.

  9. #4339
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    Beside Mi Mexico same strip mall as Cricket wireless.
    Thanks.

    What are their services like? Extras? What are the girl (s) like?

  10. #4338

    Where is East

    Quote Originally Posted by AlaricVane  [View Original Post]
    What / where is East?
    Beside Mi Mexico same strip mall as Cricket wireless.

  11. #4337
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeLongs  [View Original Post]
    I was looking for a quickie and all the local haunts were coming up dry. Since I was on Winchester Rd I decided to try East. I've never tried this area since the hotel next door was tore down. When I drove up the lights appeared off so I decided to pull in to check the sites for something new. When I put the car in reverse a older, larger lady came running out offering service.

    She seemed desperate but I was not looking for an overweight grandma massage.

    My question to the group, do they have younger ladies and what do they offer?
    What / where is East?

  12. #4336

    I've got nothing

    I missed that you were referring to AMP.

    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSonny  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen any talent at this place that posts on stg? I tried reaching out couple of times last times last week and haven't heard anything back from them.

  13. #4335

    Mia or Amanda?

    Has anyone seen any talent at this place that posts on stg? I tried reaching out couple of times last times last week and haven't heard anything back from them.

  14. #4334

    East

    I was looking for a quickie and all the local haunts were coming up dry. Since I was on Winchester Rd I decided to try East. I've never tried this area since the hotel next door was tore down. When I drove up the lights appeared off so I decided to pull in to check the sites for something new. When I put the car in reverse a older, larger lady came running out offering service.

    She seemed desperate but I was not looking for an overweight grandma massage.

    My question to the group, do they have younger ladies and what do they offer?

  15. #4333

    Or

    Quote Originally Posted by SwBeastMode  [View Original Post]
    The owner is probably inside. My sources say she was released today, and I believe after some downtime, it places will start opening up again. Which is good news for us.

    Woop woop!
    The sign might be on a timer. I don't go there anyways.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape