Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 856 to 870 of 30784
-
04-27-26 09:05 #29929Senior Member

Posts: 91Info
Looking for any info on this young lady. She been around for several months and I haven't seen any reports. Thanks in advance. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...eigh/206505493#.
-
04-27-26 02:50 #29928Senior Member

Posts: 56Boring!
This area is boring as fuck! I don't know how you all stand it. What am I missing?
-
04-26-26 22:08 #29927Senior Member

Posts: 133Thanks
SimonJonesUK thanks!
Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 19:48 #29926Senior Member

Posts: 31How recent are those pictures?
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 14:17 #29925Senior Member

Posts: 349Read more than a few negative reviews. Not mildly negative, like a hard "stay away. ".
Originally Posted by Joshua1337
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 08:25 #29924Senior Member

Posts: 174Glad somebody finally said it. Get this guy out of here.
Originally Posted by LifeLine
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 06:34 #29923Senior Member

Posts: 133Info?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...r/483205804470
Anyone have any information on this provider?
Seems I saw a review some time back but cannot find it. Appreciate any feedback.
-
04-25-26 20:46 #29922Senior Member

Posts: 215Info
Do you have links / numbers for them? I see there is a Trina in Burlington.
Originally Posted by MistWeMagic
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 19:49 #29921Senior Member

Posts: 302Lilith from Tryst
Posted in the fayetteville forum, but figured I'd post here as well.
Anyone seen Lilith? https://tryst.link/escort/lilithluvsyou.
I like her look, was wondering if there have been any reviews.
-
04-25-26 19:23 #29920Senior Member

Posts: 215Jacey
I'd say she is closer to 35.
Originally Posted by Smugly
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 18:42 #29919Senior Member

Posts: 300Jacey
27 is about right / correct. I think she does "frequent flyer miles".
Originally Posted by Wannatry461
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 07:05 #29918Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23HC Michelle
Michelle is a Vietnamese, not the prettiest but she can speak English and is able to communicate with me well.
She has tattoo which I like. Her boobs are natural and felt firm in my hand when I grabbed them. Huge boobs.
Her pussy is shaved.
Although she is not the type I like lookwise, but the service she provides are super good. You will not regret visiting her.
I like the way she tease. Made me super horny.
I will return just for the service.
Overall it is a 8/10 for me.
Definitely worth a try if you are looking for a good service.
-
04-25-26 02:44 #29917Senior Member

Posts: 234Turnabout
Damn shame the way they changed the laws to crash down on hobbyists so hard, because the MOMENT I got the "I'm 14" text, I would IMMEDIATELY reply with, "I'm giving the cops this number so they can track you down. ".
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
It would be interesting to see how the cop on the other end responded.
-
04-25-26 01:03 #29916Senior Member

Posts: 234I Don't Feel Sorry For Him
Regardless of the fact that it was a sting, he was still trying to get with an underage girl.
Originally Posted by FineTaste
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 00:11 #29915Senior Member

Posts: 625Becky is back
Sweet Becky is back. Good comm, clean, drug-free, young, thick, sweet and pretty.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...p/767835508566











Reply With Quote



