Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 25034
-
05-04-26 10:22 #24254Senior Member

Posts: 86Kerry
Had a time setup with lady Fri evng, tex her I was 5 mins away as requested. Waited for reply back but never got one. Stuck in prov with a no so, moved onto another located in e. Prov. Any info on this one before I try again I'm thinking! Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...a/469089043226
-
05-02-26 21:06 #24253Senior Member

Posts: 390Barbie Blanco
Has anyone seen Barbie recently. She always had ads but haven't seen any for weeks.
Sorry meant to post this on the south coast forum
-
04-30-26 21:46 #24252Regular Member

Posts: 2She ran over and killed a little old lady, she was on bail for a bit, but I'm pretty sure I saw a news article about her starting to serve her sentence.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 20:57 #24251Senior Member

Posts: 409I don't have much to offer here, but there was a few months near the end where she started demanding deposits to see people, which I'm guessing was the start of scamming. Interest in her fell off, and she stopped providing.
Originally Posted by NightCrawler67
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:00 #24250Senior Member

Posts: 154Kat Redhead
Hey all,
Bee to RI a bunch and say that redhead Kat almost everyday I was there. I was booking a trip back to Providence and when I was looking for people to see I didn't see her ads anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to her? She was one of my favorite providers that I've seen. I doubt she's still there but any info to clear it up would be great.
Night.
-
04-29-26 14:42 #24249Senior Member

Posts: 126Certified Booty
A quick image search it reveals that photo fifteen different times on the internet. So you may meet someone, but it won't be her.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:11 #24248Senior Member

Posts: 86Certified Booty
Anybody got info of this one, trying to contact. Post or pm Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/attle...-/555319458056
-
04-29-26 09:49 #24247Senior Member

Posts: 82Fantasy queen
-
04-28-26 06:26 #24246Senior Member

Posts: 36I've been getting my balls drained by her since 2018 and not once has she ever been on time. I always have time to kill so it's no biggie for me personally and she has always gone over time for me too. Show up freshly washed and balls shaved with a Red Bull and she will give you the sloppiest ball draining and swallow your cum with a smile.
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 21:45 #24245Senior Member

Posts: 1734I've started doing that with a lot of girls. I just tell them I'm parking and ready when I'm at least 15 min out.
Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:51 #24244Senior Member

Posts: 111Late
She is late every visit. When she gives me a time I text 30 minutes ahead of time and tell her I am there. Still end up waiting every time.
.
Originally Posted by IcebergSlim
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 18:34 #24243Regular Member

Posts: 23Magic Mouth Mandy
Paid Mandy a visit recently for a BBBJCIM and was not disappointed. She did run a little behind schedule (seems typical with her) but super friendly and nice to chat with. Felt at ease. Definitely a lot skinnier looking than her ads reflect. Overall, great at what she does and would repeat. She has more to offer as well including Greek, perhaps next time.
-
04-25-26 18:06 #24242Senior Member

Posts: 4545Set up??
I would definitely be careful on this one. She pretty much mention all the stuff a guy would love to entice you. So good luck if you ever see hee.
Originally Posted by Lotliserds
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 16:14 #24241Senior Member

Posts: 390Call escort ad
https://callescort.org/401-217-5483
Has anyone seen her she looks good haven't seen her ad before.
-
04-24-26 23:49 #24240Senior Member

Posts: 467Re
Check here https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sea...archid=7598309.
Originally Posted by FairwayPar4
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




