Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 390 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 67 117 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 5848
Beauty Awaits
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5608
    Quote Originally Posted by VincePage  [View Original Post]
    Doing research on girls traveling through ABQ and came across these two on Tryst. Searched these forums and TNA, but couldn't find anything. Assuming they're fake, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone knew otherwise. Thanks:

    https://tryst.link/escort/avatailor

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c
    They want a deposit, that's a no go for me. But, I'm also guessing fake.

  2. #5607

    Intel on traveling girls allegedly from Portland

    Doing research on girls traveling through ABQ and came across these two on Tryst. Searched these forums and TNA, but couldn't find anything. Assuming they're fake, but thought I'd ask to see if anyone knew otherwise. Thanks:

    https://tryst.link/escort/avatailor

    https://tryst.link/escort/mariah_c

  3. #5606

    Candy Yum intel

    Quote Originally Posted by JB023  [View Original Post]
    I met her a few weeks ago. She is real. Very thick, super nice. I'm pretty sure her bf was there when we met, but no issues with that. EVERYTHING is an add on, so you might think you negotiated a good all inclusive thing but be ready for add on sales at arrival. I posted about her in the other thread, but she was a safety girl for me "still getting treatment" whatever that meant. So buyer beware, at least she was honest though.
    Thank you JB for the intel. Upsell is a huge turn-off. I will pass.

  4. #5605
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt230  [View Original Post]
    Lila just had a report in the other thread, including a breakdown of her VIP rates. Same with Perdy.

    Mia gives off some substance abuse vibes, can't quite place it. Maybe it's just bad memories from Georgia. Report back if you take a crack at her, as if she's not totally gacked off her rocker and at all present she'd be a winner with her looks.
    I think Mia's photos are probably quite old. Yes, even the "new" ones. She looks older. Thicker, tho fit looking, just not young / thin. Kind of a mush mouth voice. Legs covered. She did not appear in the slightest bit intoxicated, but had those physical signs of drug use.

    Still went through with it. Not sure why the thought of giving her a cancel fee didn't enter my head. Good BBBJ and bbfscip, but I am happy I had some Doxyprep.

  5. #5604
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStreet  [View Original Post]
    I had Kendra come over last night for some fun. Getting in contact was easy but that is where the good news ends.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...l/137473188388

    She showed up after a bit of a drive. I should have known there was an issue in that her pics belong to an influencer in the south but she looked close enough that little me decided to proceed. We had agreed to a rate and she let me know the menu was all inclusive with no upcharges. Once she arrived, the "oh, I don't do that without another 100 (or more)" started. The service was 'meh' at best and she was out of there well before the hour was done. All in all, I would wave off any fellow punters from this one. The money is better spent else where..
    I'm sorry this happened. She is way too fat to be making unreasonable upsell demands. Even on an OC, don't be afraid to kick her dumb ass out when she's trying to extort more cash from you. They're game is they think you'll cave on the demands because she's already there. On to the next.

  6. #5603
    Quote Originally Posted by BiSixSigma  [View Original Post]
    Thank you SuggarDaddy for pointing out the error in the URL I posted.

    Apologies for the wrong URL. Here is the corrected one. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/206202221.

    Seems TGTBT. Any intel would help.
    I met her a few weeks ago. She is real. Very thick, super nice. I'm pretty sure her bf was there when we met, but no issues with that. EVERYTHING is an add on, so you might think you negotiated a good all inclusive thing but be ready for add on sales at arrival. I posted about her in the other thread, but she was a safety girl for me "still getting treatment" whatever that meant. So buyer beware, at least she was honest though.

  7. #5602

    Fair Warning.

    I had Kendra come over last night for some fun. Getting in contact was easy but that is where the good news ends.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...l/137473188388

    She showed up after a bit of a drive. I should have known there was an issue in that her pics belong to an influencer in the south but she looked close enough that little me decided to proceed. We had agreed to a rate and she let me know the menu was all inclusive with no upcharges. Once she arrived, the "oh, I don't do that without another 100 (or more)" started. The service was 'meh' at best and she was out of there well before the hour was done. All in all, I would wave off any fellow punters from this one. The money is better spent else where.

    God's speed and safe punts.

    Dark.

  8. #5601
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt230  [View Original Post]
    Lila just had a report in the other thread, including a breakdown of her VIP rates. Same with Perdy.

    Mia gives off some substance abuse vibes, can't quite place it. Maybe it's just bad memories from Georgia. Report back if you take a crack at her, as if she's not totally gacked off her rocker and at all present she'd be a winner with her looks.
    Mia most certainly gives off Georgia vibes to the point that some wild part of me wants to have them both for a doubles. Getting a hold of Mia is near impossible and she shot her rates up and doesn't remember she locked me into a rate cause I was coming from about 2 hours away.

  9. #5600

    Bebe-made me feel 25 years younger

    This was my first visit, and I was immediately struck by the balance of comfort and professionalism. Booking was easy, and the downtown location felt safe, clean, and genuinely welcoming.

    I spent time with Bebe, a graceful Korean woman whose presence stood out as much as her beauty. What stayed with me most was how naturally our time flowed—like a sensual dance where words weren't necessary to find connection. She speaks English well, having learned it in Korea, and carries herself with a vibrant, grounded energy that feels rare. She seems to have a satisfying menu that is as advertised.

    Bebe works through an agency with somewhat mixed reviews, though much of that seems tied to the challenges of balancing structure with flexibility. From what I could see, the providers themselves are well regarded, while concerns tend to center around scheduling clarity and time constraints. With a bit more consistency in those areas, the experience could feel even more seamless.

    As for Bebe, I hope to see her again during the few months she plans to be in Portland. She brings something genuine and refreshing, and I hope the agency is able to connect her with clients in a steady, reliable way. In a city where authentic connection can be hard to find—especially at a fair value—I would warmly recommend her. It was a memorable experience of her kindness, presence, and spirit.

    https://portland.bedpage.com/Escorts.../23372387.html

  10. #5599
    Quote Originally Posted by Najar  [View Original Post]
    All of them have very number of reviews. LiLa has kind of 18.

    Miss Mia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ss-mia.685259/#xfmgMedia.

    LiLa Wilde.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-wilde.644552/#xfmgMedia.

    Almost forgot.

    PerdyNPink is she a MILF?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ynpink.694806/#xfmgMedia.
    Lila just had a report in the other thread, including a breakdown of her VIP rates. Same with Perdy.

    Mia gives off some substance abuse vibes, can't quite place it. Maybe it's just bad memories from Georgia. Report back if you take a crack at her, as if she's not totally gacked off her rocker and at all present she'd be a winner with her looks.

  11. #5598
    Regular Member


    Posts: 27

    Any intel on these two?

    All of them have very number of reviews. LiLa has kind of 18.

    Miss Mia.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ss-mia.685259/#xfmgMedia.

    LiLa Wilde.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-wilde.644552/#xfmgMedia.

    Almost forgot.

    PerdyNPink is she a MILF?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...ynpink.694806/#xfmgMedia.

  12. #5597

    Candy Yum

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. All, let's not waste time asking about ads that are very clearly fake. (take out the <period ).
    Thank you SuggarDaddy for pointing out the error in the URL I posted.

    Apologies for the wrong URL. Here is the corrected one. https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/206202221.

    Seems TGTBT. Any intel would help.

  13. #5596
    Quote Originally Posted by BiSixSigma  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...and/206202221.

    Looks like TGTBT.
    C'Mon. All, let's not waste time asking about ads that are very clearly fake. (take out the <period ).

  14. #5595

    Candy listcrawler

    Anyone have any intel on https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...and/206202221.

    Looks like TGTBT.

  15. #5594
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2934
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarDaddyPDX  [View Original Post]
    Monique used to host parties a lot on her boat IC along the Columbia back in the day. Was really fun. She has a massive CNC collection of leather and toys in her dungeon that she brings out. Her prices have increased so I've pursued others, but she is a great GB girl if you're into that. Bring a few friends and she is down. She used to belong in the other forum topic as well, without much debate at all from her.
    I couldn't sway her to the other topic.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape