Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 116 of 1220 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 166 216 616 1116 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,740 of 18299
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #16574
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's too old and fat to act so high maintenance.
    Agreed. Someone is feeding into her delusions apparently.

  2. #16573
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was looking for some information on Angel- not the "tuna factory" (best line ever) Angel that was heavily commented on- this one appears to be Annapolis based. Here is link to profile. Thanks for your help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    Quoted me $400 for 30 minutes. I declined. She did give me drug fiend vibes. Needed money fast.

  3. #16572

    Angel (Annapolis version)

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was looking for some information on Angel- not the "tuna factory" (best line ever) Angel that was heavily commented on- this one appears to be Annapolis based. Here is link to profile. Thanks for your help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    We agreed to a meeting (even though she kept hinting about being short for a scheduled breast surgery). Then following day she texted she needed help with an oil leak, and then sent recant text, as she acknowledged we had not met yet.

    If same one (I blocked her), she was decent with black hair and blue eyes, but no way I could deal with that. Canceled and blocked. She seemed a bit ghetto as I recall.

  4. #16571
    Senior Member


    Posts: 319

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    Good morning, I was looking for some information on Angel- not the "tuna factory" (best line ever) Angel that was heavily commented on- this one appears to be Annapolis based. Here is link to profile. Thanks for your help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e
    I think she was a recovery addict. She's on tryst too. I know her by her real name and have her instagram. I've never seen her but will sometime in the future.

  5. #16570

    Looking for information on Angel- not the one recently commented on

    Good morning, I was looking for some information on Angel- not the "tuna factory" (best line ever) Angel that was heavily commented on- this one appears to be Annapolis based. Here is link to profile. Thanks for your help.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-ad248f64947e

  6. #16569
    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    Ye, second though, Bunny or Celine (whatever her name is) might be little fucked in the head and this ain't worth it. Too slow to respond but has time to read the forum and bash people. I'll pass.

    Got Sara for 500. Quick response. Pretty good communication.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...a-8e78ff2630f4
    It always tickles me when I get or see these types of responses from girls in this lifestyle. They're okay with accepting the money to get piped but will flip it and try to disrespect you for "having" to pay for it when they don't get their way. Shows the immature mindset and low IQ of a lot of these SBs. Sad that shes 28 but moves like a 19 year old

  7. #16568
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickYard  [View Original Post]
    I have chatted on / off with this chic for over two years. Never met. However each time we chat she wants either concert tickets or high end restaurants or something pricey.

    Total waste of time and effort on this chic.
    She's too old and fat to act so high maintenance.

  8. #16567

    Sam

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the deal with this chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Exchanged numbers and immediately wanted me to come to her job and buy a bottle because supposedly she's getting fired tonight if she doesn't sell one. I told her I'm busy. Next request was to uber her some cookies because she's hungry, I declined and said I would need to meet her first. Next she proposes we go to rose's luxury or Hell's Kitchen. I've never been to either but they look like the more expensive restaurants in the city.
    I have chatted on / off with this chic for over two years. Never met. However each time we chat she wants either concert tickets or high end restaurants or something pricey.

    Total waste of time and effort on this chic.

  9. #16566
    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know the deal with this chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Exchanged numbers and immediately wanted me to come to her job and buy a bottle because supposedly she's getting fired tonight if she doesn't sell one. I told her I'm busy. Next request was to uber her some cookies because she's hungry, I declined and said I would need to meet her first. Next she proposes we go to rose's luxury or Hell's Kitchen. I've never been to either but they look like the more expensive restaurants in the city.
    Hey brother, Don't know her but my take on this is to pass. Seems like a high maintenance low reward situation.

  10. #16565

    Sam

    Anyone know the deal with this chick?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-4fe3b8cbef34

    Exchanged numbers and immediately wanted me to come to her job and buy a bottle because supposedly she's getting fired tonight if she doesn't sell one. I told her I'm busy. Next request was to uber her some cookies because she's hungry, I declined and said I would need to meet her first. Next she proposes we go to rose's luxury or Hell's Kitchen. I've never been to either but they look like the more expensive restaurants in the city.

  11. #16564
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaNova  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to go ahead and call bull shit on you actually seeing her.
    Going to agree that girl is mid. Actually, 90% of dc girls are mid. I haven't bother meeting anyone for awhile. Actually I'll save my money for NYC or Miami visits.

    Its not even worth it in dc. The ones with the good pics end up be fugly.

  12. #16563

    Bunny aka Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by DasHottCalla  [View Original Post]
    She reads the forum LOL. She messaged one of my friends about what was posted.
    Fuck that lying *****, let her read it. She's is 28 BTW not 25.

    Celine if you read this, here is your ranking, if you want more detailed feedback reach out please.

    Face: 7/10.

    Body: 6/10.

    Service: 5/10 (she caved in on the $$ and went bare so extra points for that otherwise this would be 2 or 3).

    Personality: 2/10.

  13. #16562
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Yea, hit that shit for me too. Agree, I wouldn't go penny over 500. Lmk if you are able to get her to do anal. If so I'll take another shot at her just for that and bust her little asshole wide open. Kinda pissed to learn she was offering it to some of the others. I'd recommend get with her fast though, seems like she's pretty high volume so that pussy be like Lincoln tunnel pretty soon and given she's started to go bare too, risk of catching something goes up. Also afterwards I was able to find out her real name and looked her up and she's little older than what she says. Use that in your favor to negotiate and keep the price down. Stay safe and happy hunting.
    She reads the forum LOL. She messaged one of my friends about what was posted.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1763.jpg‎  

  14. #16561

    Agreed!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCurve  [View Original Post]
    LOL the pettiness needs to chill. We're not a bunch of chicks in here. I can believe someone can hit a streak of 25 unique women in a two month stretch, my personal response rate on seeking makes a feat like that viable for me, but I will admit it would come with 1) stretching outside of my ideal standards, and 2) an extreme disrespect of my personal time setting up dates, gaming these chicks up, and ultimately meeting and fucking them. The individual effort per woman would be normal, but the volume would definitely make the overall effort unsustainable.

    I drove by that mid arlington hotel recently, seems it is being torn down for something to be developed on that land.
    It took a lot of time and effort, but yes accomplished!

    Haven't drove by that spot in a bit, but central location so I'm sure they will put up condos or something.

    Lets get back to reviewing chicks; like I always do!

  15. #16560
    LOL the pettiness needs to chill. We're not a bunch of chicks in here. I can believe someone can hit a streak of 25 unique women in a two month stretch, my personal response rate on seeking makes a feat like that viable for me, but I will admit it would come with 1) stretching outside of my ideal standards, and 2) an extreme disrespect of my personal time setting up dates, gaming these chicks up, and ultimately meeting and fucking them. The individual effort per woman would be normal, but the volume would definitely make the overall effort unsustainable.

    I drove by that mid arlington hotel recently, seems it is being torn down for something to be developed on that land.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape