LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 553 1053 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 26631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25851

    CJ Ban

    Quote Originally Posted by Juice616  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember off the top of my head. But I know me and her talked about it a few months back when it happened. I think she was commenting back to a post and said something that she wasn't suppose to. I can't remember if that's what it was but I don't bother asking her anymore since it doesn't make me change my mind if I keep seeing her or not. Play safe.
    The board has always been for men to post about women they fuck around with, not women to advertise or engage beyond simple messages. Many women have participated to a degree but admin is very quick to issue warnings about what they post or face ban. CJ like others couldn't stop running her mouth and after several warnings got banned. I am probably one of the reasons for it and IDGAF. If there was a forum here for women to post then they could have it but they don't. I still see CJ but less frequently because I'm not interested in her knowing my screen name here and I am also someone who believes you shouldn't pay $250 to fuck her. Certain mongers can't take any perceived negative remarks and get defensive. CJ is so sex hungry she gives PSE vibes. She has two speeds fast and faster. People don't comment negatively on her because of the way other mongers react and it's stupid as hell. She is the highest volume provider in Grand Rapids and isn't worth it to me for $250. Apparently that makes me a druggy ***** monger not willing to pay and people don't realize that if I pay less they should too! I see her less frequently because my anonymity and safety are more important than dropping a nut. Still worthwhile to blow it in her occasionally but the volume and visibility of home life present risks to me.

  2. #25850
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why CJ got banned from this site?
    I can't remember off the top of my head. But I know me and her talked about it a few months back when it happened. I think she was commenting back to a post and said something that she wasn't suppose to. I can't remember if that's what it was but I don't bother asking her anymore since it doesn't make me change my mind if I keep seeing her or not. Play safe.

  3. #25849

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by MrFella19  [View Original Post]
    Saw the real Jenn the other day. I have seen her for about a year now and every time is amazing. Small, petite and a ball of fun. Not a clock watcher and leaves nothing behind. She has always taken care of me, but YMMV. The only downside is she moves around a lot, so locations can be hit or miss. She is defiantly real and a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/927626151233
    She is absolutely a treat, attentive to your needs, has a great attitude, and, as mentioned before her BBBJ is one of the very best I've ever enjoyed and is definitely the reason I go back. Be safe. JK.

  4. #25848

    The Real Jenn

    Saw the real Jenn the other day. I have seen her for about a year now and every time is amazing. Small, petite and a ball of fun. Not a clock watcher and leaves nothing behind. She has always taken care of me, but YMMV. The only downside is she moves around a lot, so locations can be hit or miss. She is defiantly real and a good time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/927626151233

  5. #25847
    Quote Originally Posted by Trvltkforfun  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen sexiisami recently? Was thinking about reaching out but haven't seen anything recent on here.
    Pretty certain I saw her post yesterday. JK.

  6. #25846

    Cj

    Just out of curiosity, does anyone know why CJ got banned from this site?

  7. #25845

    Redbone

    I see redbone has been changing her pics. Was wondering if anyone has been seeing her or want to share any info on her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/337143208119

  8. #25844

    Recent

    Has anyone seen sexiisami recently? Was thinking about reaching out but haven't seen anything recent on here.

  9. #25843

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.
    Few threads down or maybe the flint section someone was confirming they are not the same person. Who knows.

  10. #25842
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.

  11. #25841

    Agencies?

    Is there such as thing as escort agencies in Western Michigan? Or does someone have to go all the way to a bigger city like Chicago to find that, a few hours away? It doesn't seem like Detroit has any, on the other end of the state. We have the worst of both worlds. A shit lib government with right wing sexual hangups.

  12. #25840

    Angelina

    Tried to set up a meeting with this beauty listed as available in Grand Rapids at a reasonable price. Won't answer phone number with text, and now I get undeliverable message so I think I am blocked. On her website listed she guides you to OF site where she wants $3 to see invitation and get more info. I paid for that hoping to get useful info- I was wrong. She then posts a video for $25 that she wants you to watch. I passed on that one saying I wanted a meetup not computer sex. Never got a real answer except to try to get me to buy videos on line. Seems this add is only to drive traffic to her OF site. AVOID.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelinajoy

    Sorry for not posting Link as did not know how.

  13. #25839
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    She's fairly well reviewed but I'll follow up as well. Saw her last week, comms were pretty good. She was at a hotel on 28th St, near Patterson. It's on Monger Row as I call it, many of these hotels are provider-friendly. Her pics and age are accurate. She's not super "bubbly" but friendly enough to converse with. She's of Dutch, German and Irish ancestry. Along the lines of Meagan Fox or Katie Holmes (not as hot but she is quite attractive). Anyway, she pulled out and unwrapped a condom right away. I was like, "Uhm, is a BBBJ on the table, thought your ad mentioned it. " She obliged but stated not to cum in her mouth. That wasn't bad, the visual was nice cause she's fairly hot. Spit on it and stroked it like a porn star. Was a little toothy (not sure why) so after five minutes asked if I could put on the wrapper and do her from behind. I think she was happy to oblige; bent her over the bed, slid in and had a blast for about 5 to 10 minutes, then blew. That was another nice visual as she's got a nice tight body.

    Pro's: easy on the eyes and she smells incredible. Everywhere! Wore really light perfume but even her ass smelled good.

    Cons: down to business, a bit toothy on the BJ.

    Misc: $1 for ss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/251310319375
    Pixie told me that she had extensive teeth and oral surgery, her normal BBBJ usually is great no teeth! I recommend and await her next visit to G are! Bottom out.

  14. #25838

    Vivian sinn

    Anyone seen her recently? Any info on rates or location?

  15. #25837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Angel

    Angel changed her number again.

    I have never digits to go with your old password.

    Currently she is doing car dates on the south side of town.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape