Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 16038
-
04-25-26 13:07 #15423Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 34Sarah Latina at Life River Spa
I'm a local this is the first time here. They know for having great Latinas no joke they do. No complaints though Sarah. She was a sweet girl you could tell she was kind of shy but she definitely a pro with this. Her best attributes are those full d cut man-made puppies. No scars just perfectly firm. She has a Grace at her lips too I don't know if she puts injections in there but I injected my cock in her mouth that's for sure. Nice massage overall a little too much oil for my liking I hate feeling greasy but it felt good when she was stroking my cock and balls with it. From there I was all about going to pound town. She's a little bit of a belly but in doggy always looking out with those big titties flopping around. We almost broke the table I think and we were definitely giving them a good show in the other room. Finished up giving her standard two Bill donation for her time definitely worth a repeat. Finished up nicely got my bottle water and left happy.
-
04-25-26 11:53 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 1887N Plus Spa
Thank you for your honest report about N Plus Spa, the other guy lucked out when he left. That's odd he mentioned it's labeled as Moon Spa, he was definitely at the right place near Paradise Massage.
Originally Posted by RckyMtn
[View Original Post]
Your review just saved tons of $$$ from others so greatly appreciate it!
-
04-25-26 11:04 #15421Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Ruby Spa
Ruby Spa is quite close to my stomping grounds. It has always been easy to set up an appointment or walk in unannounced. Luna is working in the spa with another girl, but she said the other girl was busy. Luna did the trick, or should I say, I pulled the trick on Luna 80/180 was the HF and Donation. She hit all the marks and checked off all the necessary boxes to go in, get a massage, get a release, then go home feeling relaxed and refreshed. She's got a nice little body, a nice set of C's, a talented mouth, and good riding technique for the finish.
-
04-25-26 10:43 #15420Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Tina at Desert Inn Spa
Tina was my go-to gal last night. She is a petite Asian girl about 5 feet with nice natural C's. She's got a great routine when you get there. Most of it is pretty normal, including the back and butt massage with a little bit of teasing of the boys. Enough to get you at attention, which leads into the next. They do have a table shower here. I've just never taken the opportunity or time to take advantage of it. It doesn't cost anything extra, unless it's part of your tip, I would assume. She gives a nice BBBJ with that little mouth of hers, and with all that use by other mongers, she's still pretty tight. She probably does her exercises before retiring at night. 80/180 for the round.
-
04-25-26 02:46 #15419Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Lala at N Plus Spa
At the end of my last sexperience at and Plus Spa, on my way out, Chinese baby girl Lala sits on my and planted her mouth pocket on my face and left an incredible impression. She delivers a deep and passionate DFK. She asked if I was going to be coming back later and I made the great decision to after a long days work. Lala is a small petite babe, about 5'2", 105 lbs. She has Natural C cup tits that have a slight teardrop shaped droop to its shape. 1-2 inch brown arreolas with a perky little nub pointing right ya. She has an average slender Asian girl bod, little Asian booty, light fair soft, clear skin and a shaved kitty with little brown wizard robe kitty with a clit hidden right under the hood.
Tableshower goodness to start. A well adapted, and established tableshower routine. Soapy soapy bath, nuru body slides, and a cat bath that was a combo of long trick tongue strokes, and long lines of mouth suction usage. That suction mouth soon went below on my legs and cheeks, and soon she was rimming the hell out of me. Really good tongue spiral movement. Also she was thorough in this flowy hand job type of move from below. Near cum experience, she seems to feel when I was getting close, and slowed down right before the max point. Max edging skills. On the flip, she repeated he body slides over my super erect cock. Camel slides over my shaft. Amazing feeling as she grinds down a lot of weight right on my stiffy. Long ways down, was just an inch away rom insertion. Full DFK action, she soon moves down from neck, chest, nip, stomach, and then my woody and face fucks all over me for a pornstar style BBBJ. Great tongue and DT, she also spun for 69 and let me get a taste of them brisket lips. I was def losing the pleasure battle as her skill was intense.
Getting back to the room we make out and she lays me out for more sloppy toppy goodness. She gets a condom with lube on me, as she mounts me for a workload heavy ACG. She Asian squats and slides that pussy over my cock like a little yo-yo. Even bends over to kiss me on my lips or nipples. I love seeing them natural titties bounce. It was even better when I had her off the side of the table and seeing them flop in a spinny motion. I take her here the whole rest of the session and bang the hell out of her. Soon I have to bust and she gets down to her knees and takes my white ropes directly in her mouth, she sucked off every drop out of me and opens her mouth showing the load. She does spit it into a tissue after and gets us cleaned up. A nice temple massage to cool down the space. Glad the fan was in the room with us cause I was pooped. My time comes up and Lala helps me get dressed, also getting me a little water bottle and a piece of candy. Solid unplanned schedule for me, session both before and after a days work, thank goodness for blue chews. Happy Mongering!
-
04-25-26 01:36 #15418Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Win Spa action
Easy check in and Lena was easy on the eyes. Solid seek cup titties in a shaved Kitty down below. I'll have to get her full credit too I'm used to the extras it wasn't used to getting such a good massage. Massage was great. I mean she actually knows how to give someone of a therapeutic Massage. Firm hands work my neck even gave me a scalpel rub which come on when are you going to get one of those that place like this. Before turning me over nice teasing of the boys and I was hard as a rock. Service was fantastic. Started with HJ before moving to BBBJ. She gave me a really good BBBJ after my jack was hard, the sucking was so good it was a treat.
Putting on a condom, we started having crazy sex. Cowgirl, Mish, doggy. Has those great type of test that just look fantastic either they're bouncing up and cowgirl or they're flopping against each other in doggy, I worked really hard and she did a great job. Her pussy was perfect, it felt super good, and I filled up the bag in no time. Nice place.
-
04-25-26 00:05 #15417Regular Member

Posts: 5Meh at best
After checking the rave reviews it sounded TGTBT, but had to see for myself. Yep should have saved $$. Went in a bit after lunch. Got Carrie and it was upsell, rushed and not what was expected from other reviews. Barely any massage and very GGG.
Originally Posted by AmazingConques
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 19:16 #15416Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Mia Blonde Latina at Rose Spa
Booked some time with Mia, a petite 5'1" Latina who stands out the moment she opens the door. Long blonde hair, MM C-cups, and a JLO-style booty that's impossible not to notice. Confident, friendly, and welcoming she's got that easy vibe that helps you settle in right away.
Communication was simple and her place was clean, quiet, and set up comfortably. She greeted me with a warm smile and some small talk before easing into things naturally. No clock-watching, no attitude just relaxed, genuine energy.
We started with LFK, light and playful, enough to break the ice and build a little chemistry. She knows how to read the room and keeps things moving without forcing anything. The transition into the CBJ was smooth and unhurried. Good technique, steady pace, and she stayed attentive the whole time.
Cover went on and we moved into CFS. Mia is cooperative and confident in multiple positions. She adjusts well, stays engaged, and follows the rhythm without any rush. Her curves make the views impressive in just about every angle, and she keeps a positive, warm presence throughout the session.
The whole experience felt clean, safe, and easy exactly what you want in a repeatable provider. Mia's combination of height, curves, and personality makes her stand out.
Definitely worth a revisit.
Damage: .6 HF $.6 Dono.
-
04-24-26 18:34 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 173New Lavender. Michelle
I saw Michelle too. Nice breasts. Great personality. Friendly. Very passionate. She put so much efforts to make me excited. Locked eyes with her during BBBJ and also in missionary position. She was impressive.
Originally Posted by TastyFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:22 #15414Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93New Latina Eva at N Plus Spa
A raven haired Colombian babe has made her graces here at and Plus Spa. Eva, is about 5'5", large DD rack, probably manmade, but a very natural look to them. Big round J Lo booty that won't quit. Distinct nice dark brows, and super supple DSLs. Like most latinas, has that sexy hourglass figure, with the tiny waist and flat stomach. Knowing some Spanish helped me in the session get her comfortable cause she mentioned that she was new to the scene and was basically doing this behind her BFs back. LOL not sure if it was true, but it definitely made me want to get with this girl even more.
First she takes me to the table shower and I can tell she was recently taught a routine of what to do. Had the rookie type of energy in between each action, that being cleaning, body slides, and HJ / BBBJ / I will say, her lips are amazing, super plump and lucious. Watching them grip over my meat was invigorating. Since she's new, she gives BJs as if you were her BF, long and slow strokes, a decent amount of eye contact and she DT me pretty well, made it look easy, though I know I ain't that big, she def could devour more with ease.
Back at the room she tried to give a massage, but I opted out to get her in the mood. Gave her a nice little massage on her and legs. Massaging her big round ass was a big plus. Super plump, firm, and nice sound when spanking it. Used my hands here to graze her kitty when massaging her inner thighs. I could tell she was getting horny as she she's biting her lips and gripping the cloth on the table.
I flip her over for a little more massage before getting down to deliver one of my best DATY performances so far this year. No FIV, but full on tongue works, she has a nice kitty with tight lips, and easily found clit. Her Spanish dirty talk inlcuded "papi" as well as her personal little "amor", my ego was def up today. After getiting her to O hard af (felt some gush come out of her when devouring her) she reciprocated with more BBBJ before she asked if we wanted "boom boom" time.
I of course nodded like an idiot and she cleans my cock with everything and the kitchen sink, then applies the hat with a little lube before mounting for a grind heavy CG experience. Cock to be unseen, buried inside a flurry of Colombian pussy, She then spins for a great new of RCG. She was working her legs delivering that ass on my cock. I also get in doggie and get her get off again. Throughout the session, she was a little shy, especially about kissing, but after getting comfortable, she allowed some passionate DFK during mish. I finish off in doggie and we pick up a crazy good pace. Eva freaking throws it back har and fast on me that I couldn't hold no more. Pulled out, ripped that rubber off and shot ropes on her ass and lower back. She was a little surprised about it, but just double checked if any got inside her, and was chill about it. After cleaning up, she sits on my lap and now flaccid cock and asks about me and stuff. Spanish again, helped a lot. But she's a sweet new girl, a little nervous, but a great lay overall.
And Plus Spa gets some solid Latina baddies that do AMP type services. Highly recommend here right now for Eva!
-
04-24-26 12:59 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 1887Vegas Spa
Thank you for the info, much appreciate it! For others, this is what my text to them (if they're busy) and got a generic response 2 hours later.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
VEGAS SPA.
Open Hour: 24/7.
4850 W Flamingo Rd Unit #22. Las Vegas 89103.
* Tips NOT include *.
$60/30 mins. (20 for table shower).
$80/1 hr (Free table shower included).
$120/90 mins. (Free table shower).
VIP (Body to body) available text ask for details.
Cash ONLY, ATM inside SPA.
*********************************
Pricing doesn't make sense for 30 minutes if you're paying 60 then have to add 20 for table shower... why wouldn't you do 80 for the hour that includes the table shower? lol Anyway, I might try this joint again later and will report back
-
04-24-26 12:55 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 1887Tale of 4 AMPs
What a night and it wasn't great. Figured I still share my experience here.
I started off at Thai Massage Golden on Flamingo since last time I had a great massage there with HE. Things started rocky from the get go. First CoCo is busy so I had to wait 1/2 hour for her. I could have bolted but I really needed that good massage. Ended up nearby at PT's while waiting.
Anyway, I don't know if it was because it's end of the day. (that's probably what it is) her massage wasn't as good as last time and she pulled out the jackhammer for the HE like WTF. So yeah this is probably the last time I've visiting this joint.
Since I'm nearby I went across to try my hand with Vegas spa. Strike out there too! Text to see if they're busy but nada. I noticed same car is there so I assumed only one girl working. But who knows. Waited 10 minutes and bolted.
Next up is NN since that's close by too. Parking lot was PACKED, not one single space! I guess it was not meant to be. Anyway, I texted Fountain and got a reply right away saying they're not busy so I headed there.
Fountain. I swear I'm just striking out left and right. Long story short I had to wait almost 20 minutes!! I should have bolted but the little head kept telling me. Just a little longer. Ugh. Anyway, Mimi is the only one there. She's not much of a looker, ok body, short, some not so tasteful huge ink. I had to use the restroom real quick. The guy before me didn't flush. Ugh. How hard is that? Also notice smoke smell. I assumed it's Mimi and it was.
No TS tonight for some reason. Massage was ok typical AMP style. Zero foreplay, some quick BBBJ and balls licking and onto the main event. No kissing initially but I kept pushing it eventually she caved in. LOL and yup heavy smoker. Eek! Still not DFK. The only saving grace is the cuddling at the end which was nice. On the way out she mentioned new girls coming in on Sunday I believe.
Yup I've officially hit bottom. Lmao hopefully things will get better.
-
04-24-26 12:17 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 137NN spa Mimi
We go the room, I start to get undressed, she comes back a moment late and asked if I'm ready, She takes to the TS. Lots teasing in TS, B2 B BBBJ DFK We go back to the room. She had a nice body with a nice ass, she really had a nice top. She started to play with my shaft and I was playing with her top and getting hard, so she started to give me a BBBJ, and I started to finger her pussy, while looking at her butt that was facing me. She gives really good BBBJ and felt like I would end up finishing soon, so told her to get on top. She put the cover on and got on top and she was just rocking it, she looked like she was really into it, got me more excited, so had to change to DS before I end up finishing, but she kept on moving her ass deeper and pressing my shaft inside, couldn't hold it anymore I told her I wanted her mouth, she took off the cover and came in her mouth.
-
04-24-26 08:19 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 178I have been frequenting Vegas spa this month as one of my favorites is there. I don't know about nuru or nurn, nor if there is a table shower but they have a couple girls there. Typical setup, BBBJ and cfs. I can say that Cici there provides great service, haven't tried the other girl.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 02:10 #15409Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Latina Lily at M Healing Spa
Love the fact that I got a nice Latina here. I mean the Asian girls are pretty damn hot but it's great having a stripper type Latina fun piece of ass. Attractive girl, she's definitely has more of a stripper vib. Except her tits are all natural. I lay on the table with no cover and I always leave the tip first on the table so they know what's up. She came in quickly got out of her top when she saw her money on the table nice big titties and relaxing massage my back she put them right on my head I couldn't keep my hands off her until we flipped over. Not a lot of talking I don't think she speaks much English but she's definitely speaks sucking. Roll the cover on with her mouth give me a nice deep BJ before I put her on top bounce those titties around. I put her on her stomach for some lazy dog and I slid in nice and softly then pounded her hard until I busted a huge load left happy and drained.











Reply With Quote






