Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 15976
-
04-25-26 00:05 #15376Regular Member

Posts: 5Meh at best
After checking the rave reviews it sounded TGTBT, but had to see for myself. Yep should have saved $$. Went in a bit after lunch. Got Carrie and it was upsell, rushed and not what was expected from other reviews. Barely any massage and very GGG.
Originally Posted by AmazingConques
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 19:16 #15375Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Mia Blonde Latina at Rose Spa
Booked some time with Mia, a petite 5'1" Latina who stands out the moment she opens the door. Long blonde hair, MM C-cups, and a JLO-style booty that's impossible not to notice. Confident, friendly, and welcoming she's got that easy vibe that helps you settle in right away.
Communication was simple and her place was clean, quiet, and set up comfortably. She greeted me with a warm smile and some small talk before easing into things naturally. No clock-watching, no attitude just relaxed, genuine energy.
We started with LFK, light and playful, enough to break the ice and build a little chemistry. She knows how to read the room and keeps things moving without forcing anything. The transition into the CBJ was smooth and unhurried. Good technique, steady pace, and she stayed attentive the whole time.
Cover went on and we moved into CFS. Mia is cooperative and confident in multiple positions. She adjusts well, stays engaged, and follows the rhythm without any rush. Her curves make the views impressive in just about every angle, and she keeps a positive, warm presence throughout the session.
The whole experience felt clean, safe, and easy exactly what you want in a repeatable provider. Mia's combination of height, curves, and personality makes her stand out.
Definitely worth a revisit.
Damage: .6 HF $.6 Dono.
-
04-24-26 18:34 #15374Senior Member

Posts: 170New Lavender. Michelle
I saw Michelle too. Nice breasts. Great personality. Friendly. Very passionate. She put so much efforts to make me excited. Locked eyes with her during BBBJ and also in missionary position. She was impressive.
Originally Posted by TastyFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:22 #15373Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93New Latina Eva at N Plus Spa
A raven haired Colombian babe has made her graces here at and Plus Spa. Eva, is about 5'5", large DD rack, probably manmade, but a very natural look to them. Big round J Lo booty that won't quit. Distinct nice dark brows, and super supple DSLs. Like most latinas, has that sexy hourglass figure, with the tiny waist and flat stomach. Knowing some Spanish helped me in the session get her comfortable cause she mentioned that she was new to the scene and was basically doing this behind her BFs back. LOL not sure if it was true, but it definitely made me want to get with this girl even more.
First she takes me to the table shower and I can tell she was recently taught a routine of what to do. Had the rookie type of energy in between each action, that being cleaning, body slides, and HJ / BBBJ / I will say, her lips are amazing, super plump and lucious. Watching them grip over my meat was invigorating. Since she's new, she gives BJs as if you were her BF, long and slow strokes, a decent amount of eye contact and she DT me pretty well, made it look easy, though I know I ain't that big, she def could devour more with ease.
Back at the room she tried to give a massage, but I opted out to get her in the mood. Gave her a nice little massage on her and legs. Massaging her big round ass was a big plus. Super plump, firm, and nice sound when spanking it. Used my hands here to graze her kitty when massaging her inner thighs. I could tell she was getting horny as she she's biting her lips and gripping the cloth on the table.
I flip her over for a little more massage before getting down to deliver one of my best DATY performances so far this year. No FIV, but full on tongue works, she has a nice kitty with tight lips, and easily found clit. Her Spanish dirty talk inlcuded "papi" as well as her personal little "amor", my ego was def up today. After getiting her to O hard af (felt some gush come out of her when devouring her) she reciprocated with more BBBJ before she asked if we wanted "boom boom" time.
I of course nodded like an idiot and she cleans my cock with everything and the kitchen sink, then applies the hat with a little lube before mounting for a grind heavy CG experience. Cock to be unseen, buried inside a flurry of Colombian pussy, She then spins for a great new of RCG. She was working her legs delivering that ass on my cock. I also get in doggie and get her get off again. Throughout the session, she was a little shy, especially about kissing, but after getting comfortable, she allowed some passionate DFK during mish. I finish off in doggie and we pick up a crazy good pace. Eva freaking throws it back har and fast on me that I couldn't hold no more. Pulled out, ripped that rubber off and shot ropes on her ass and lower back. She was a little surprised about it, but just double checked if any got inside her, and was chill about it. After cleaning up, she sits on my lap and now flaccid cock and asks about me and stuff. Spanish again, helped a lot. But she's a sweet new girl, a little nervous, but a great lay overall.
And Plus Spa gets some solid Latina baddies that do AMP type services. Highly recommend here right now for Eva!
-
04-24-26 12:59 #15372Senior Member

Posts: 1871Vegas Spa
Thank you for the info, much appreciate it! For others, this is what my text to them (if they're busy) and got a generic response 2 hours later.
Originally Posted by HiBowler
[View Original Post]
VEGAS SPA.
Open Hour: 24/7.
4850 W Flamingo Rd Unit #22. Las Vegas 89103.
* Tips NOT include *.
$60/30 mins. (20 for table shower).
$80/1 hr (Free table shower included).
$120/90 mins. (Free table shower).
VIP (Body to body) available text ask for details.
Cash ONLY, ATM inside SPA.
*********************************
Pricing doesn't make sense for 30 minutes if you're paying 60 then have to add 20 for table shower... why wouldn't you do 80 for the hour that includes the table shower? lol Anyway, I might try this joint again later and will report back
-
04-24-26 12:55 #15371Senior Member

Posts: 1871Tale of 4 AMPs
What a night and it wasn't great. Figured I still share my experience here.
I started off at Thai Massage Golden on Flamingo since last time I had a great massage there with HE. Things started rocky from the get go. First CoCo is busy so I had to wait 1/2 hour for her. I could have bolted but I really needed that good massage. Ended up nearby at PT's while waiting.
Anyway, I don't know if it was because it's end of the day. (that's probably what it is) her massage wasn't as good as last time and she pulled out the jackhammer for the HE like WTF. So yeah this is probably the last time I've visiting this joint.
Since I'm nearby I went across to try my hand with Vegas spa. Strike out there too! Text to see if they're busy but nada. I noticed same car is there so I assumed only one girl working. But who knows. Waited 10 minutes and bolted.
Next up is NN since that's close by too. Parking lot was PACKED, not one single space! I guess it was not meant to be. Anyway, I texted Fountain and got a reply right away saying they're not busy so I headed there.
Fountain. I swear I'm just striking out left and right. Long story short I had to wait almost 20 minutes!! I should have bolted but the little head kept telling me. Just a little longer. Ugh. Anyway, Mimi is the only one there. She's not much of a looker, ok body, short, some not so tasteful huge ink. I had to use the restroom real quick. The guy before me didn't flush. Ugh. How hard is that? Also notice smoke smell. I assumed it's Mimi and it was.
No TS tonight for some reason. Massage was ok typical AMP style. Zero foreplay, some quick BBBJ and balls licking and onto the main event. No kissing initially but I kept pushing it eventually she caved in. LOL and yup heavy smoker. Eek! Still not DFK. The only saving grace is the cuddling at the end which was nice. On the way out she mentioned new girls coming in on Sunday I believe.
Yup I've officially hit bottom. Lmao hopefully things will get better.
-
04-24-26 12:17 #15370Senior Member

Posts: 130NN spa Mimi
We go the room, I start to get undressed, she comes back a moment late and asked if I'm ready, She takes to the TS. Lots teasing in TS, B2 B BBBJ DFK We go back to the room. She had a nice body with a nice ass, she really had a nice top. She started to play with my shaft and I was playing with her top and getting hard, so she started to give me a BBBJ, and I started to finger her pussy, while looking at her butt that was facing me. She gives really good BBBJ and felt like I would end up finishing soon, so told her to get on top. She put the cover on and got on top and she was just rocking it, she looked like she was really into it, got me more excited, so had to change to DS before I end up finishing, but she kept on moving her ass deeper and pressing my shaft inside, couldn't hold it anymore I told her I wanted her mouth, she took off the cover and came in her mouth.
-
04-24-26 08:19 #15369Senior Member

Posts: 176I have been frequenting Vegas spa this month as one of my favorites is there. I don't know about nuru or nurn, nor if there is a table shower but they have a couple girls there. Typical setup, BBBJ and cfs. I can say that Cici there provides great service, haven't tried the other girl.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 02:10 #15368Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 14Latina Lily at M Healing Spa
Love the fact that I got a nice Latina here. I mean the Asian girls are pretty damn hot but it's great having a stripper type Latina fun piece of ass. Attractive girl, she's definitely has more of a stripper vib. Except her tits are all natural. I lay on the table with no cover and I always leave the tip first on the table so they know what's up. She came in quickly got out of her top when she saw her money on the table nice big titties and relaxing massage my back she put them right on my head I couldn't keep my hands off her until we flipped over. Not a lot of talking I don't think she speaks much English but she's definitely speaks sucking. Roll the cover on with her mouth give me a nice deep BJ before I put her on top bounce those titties around. I put her on her stomach for some lazy dog and I slid in nice and softly then pounded her hard until I busted a huge load left happy and drained.
-
04-23-26 22:51 #15367Senior Member

Posts: 72Maya at Dream Blue Relax
Walked in and Maya met me right at the door with a warm hug and kiss. Once in the room I handed over the donation. She's got a slim petite body and her full lips were perfect for what came next.
Got comfortable face down on the table as she began the massage. Firm thorough work way above typical spots I've tried. We talked flirted a bit I ran my hands over her soft legs and ass while she worked. She eased closer to the junior and boys and started teasing them.
Turned over she played with my nipples began stroking me then went into BBBJ followed by 69. I was rock hard by now and I was ready to get the action on. She rolled on the cover climbed aboard for cowgirl. Sucked on her bouncing tits then switched to doggy. Ended with mish and unloading in the cover. She cleaned everything with a warm towel helped me dress finished with another hug and kiss.
-
04-23-26 21:42 #15366Regular Member

Posts: 1530 minute rate
Yeah been a couple years. Looking for best experience I guess. Last time I went the Korean agency route and had a ball but that go priceeeeyyy.
Originally Posted by WhiteSun777
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 21:30 #15365Regular Member

Posts: 5Latina Rec's
I've seen the post on NPlus. Will try.
Coming from out of town & will Uber to place. Can you PM recommendations for any other places to try Latina's.
Thank you.
-
04-23-26 19:43 #15364Regular Member

Posts: 2And+ = Moon Spa
Looking for some feedback. Went to and+ today based on reports. So no Sign for and+ rather Moon spa. Tried calling no answer x2. Went inside and sign said closed for renovations. Rang the bell anyways and nobody came. Few min later got a text asking for my photo?
It all felt off so I bounced. Right place? Wrong place? It's in walking distance from Paradise massage? Maybe I was in wrong spot?
-
04-23-26 17:39 #15363Senior Member

Posts: 187130 minutes rate
First, welcome back I'm guessing it's been a few years.
Originally Posted by Amatzu101
[View Original Post]
Anyway, assuming 240 is for 30 minutes in Orlando including house fee.
I've seen reports for as low as 210 to as high as 260.
Note there may be up charge for places with table shower (usually it's extra 20).
-
04-23-26 16:58 #15362Regular Member

Posts: 15Spa dmgs
Coming to town for an event end of this month looks like Vegas is popping what a respectable rate for the city? I'm use to 240 in OL fl. But tarriffs and all LOL. Any recommendations etc would be greatly enjoyed. PMs are open. Ty!










Reply With Quote





