Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 16027
-
04-25-26 16:48 #15427Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Mia at Rose Spa
Mia is a blonde latina bombshell with a rocking bod featuring gorgeous round manmades, props to the doctor, and an ass that was prob made from a strong mix of gym, genetics, and well experienced surgeon. She's small without heels, about 5'1 or 2", very itty bitty waist. She comes very flirty and genuine. Really nice to talk to.
After she has me undressed, were making out along the table. Before she goes to deliver an awesome BBBJ with a grinning expression to herself. Caught in a delightful mood, as she's doing a lot of playful notions and actions with this BJ. Very consistent with her mouth feel, and goes below for DT quite a bit throughout her routine.
She slid on the hat with her mouth and had me plow her in a bunch of positions, first was doggie, then RCG, standing mish, and then back to doggie. She is very loose and flowy with her hips, and even has some keegel control as I can feel that pussy grip on me often during the slow pull outs. Very engaged in the session, she calls me "amor" often in my ear and always gives me the hottest views when banging her. One moment we make eye contact in the mirror during doggie and she's ravenously licking her lips and winking at me while moaning for more. I bust in no time in the second round of doggie in the bag. She cleaned off the rubber, and did suck on it one more time for a few seconds just to assure jr was going to knock out.
Her Instagram model body is insane. Definitely a great lay, and provider I love to come see over and over again.
Will acknowledge the comments about limitations on their experiences some fellas are having, these girls have their own standards too. Yes they are working for that bag, but also if you're coming in with so / so hygiene, transactional energy, and just overall bad vibes, you might get that same energy reflected back ya. Only fair. This hobby is supposed to be fun, lets keep the energy positive fellas! Happy Mongering!
-
04-25-26 15:48 #15426Banned Member

Posts: 14Apple at Aqua Day Spa
This was a Friday afternoon visit. Not my first time here and if they keep the girls is hot it won't be my last. Came in was met at the door my Apple. Nice little bubble butt on this girl tank top showing off those man-made knockers. She asked if I wanted to take a shower first I didn't realize it was going to be a table shower and it was some wet ass sexy fun. She grabbed my cock and balls even my brown hole before pulling out those melons and let me suck on them while she gave me a soapy handy. In the room nice little massage she'd love to put her tits right in my face while she rub my back. Couldn't keep my hands off her ass until it's time to flip over. Cover came on she went down on me nicely good BJ skills. She let me hold her head still for a little face pounding with Junior. Took her for a ride and tell you the skills are really showing in reverse cowgirl. She twerked her ass up and down until I busted my nut. Great time.
-
04-25-26 14:31 #15425Senior Member

Posts: 34Maya at Dream Blue Relax
Walked in and Maya greeted me right away with a cute smile. Vibe check passed immediately. She took my hand led me to the back room and the chemistry was good from the jump.
Donation and house fee were handled smoothly and there were no fuss or weirdness. We had a few laughs and flirted a bit. She stepped out a minute and told me to get undressed. I opted to just lay down naked with out a towel.
When she came back she session got going fast. Lots of kissing touching and teasing and she definitely knows how to keep the mood going. Maya has that playful seductive energy. Did some DFK then eventually she got on her knees for some BBBJ. Her tongue game is legit too. Covered me up and started with some mish and then switched thing sup to cowgirl. She had good rhythm and it was nice watching them titties bounce. Put her on the side of the table and started pounding her from behind. Finished up inside the cover. She then cleaned me up and wiped me down with a warm towel. Hugs and kisses before I left.
-
04-25-26 13:58 #15424Banned Member

Posts: 45Monica at NN spa
Went in to NN to see Monica last night, what a dream girl. She got nice big natural tits and ass. Monica kisses like a real girl, I liked that. Her lips are soft and her tongue met mine gently, not overdone. She blew me really nicely too. At this point it was like a real girl who happens to also be great at giving head. In my private dating life this does not always happen, but it was happening here. Nice BBBJ, great BLS, she also went for rimming but I was sensitive and guided her mouth back to my balls. She kept working my balls and then sucking me more. Her eyes are so damn sexy especially when she was looking at me with her cock in her mouth, damn. Ever since I first met I had for some reason been thinking about how it would be to fuck Monica from behind, me standing, her leading onto the bed, facing the wall and looking back at me. Now it was time to experience that fantasy in real life, so that is what I / we did, and it was even better than I had expected. House fee was. 6 tips 160.
-
04-25-26 13:20 #15423Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 41Abby over at Q Day Spa
Entered the building and was immediately greeted by Abby Very cute and seductive smile. Grabbed my hand and lead me to the room.
We immediately began DFK while I was feeling up her ass. She was wearing a 1 piece tight spandex dress. Ez slide style sandals which showed off her cute toes with white nail Polish. Stuck $200 in her cleavage and handed her $80 for the house. Had a few laughs! She left and told me to get naked.
She returned and I was ready and butt naked! Grabbed her by the waist from behind and kissed her neck. Helped her get out of the outfit. Went straight to DFK to experience the famous long tongue of hers! Had her lick her nice and perky nipples. I licked them along with her for each of them. Back to DFK. She took some time and sensually licked my nipples while moaning. Had her lay down on the massage table. Brought her gorgeous feet up to my face. Sniffed and worshipped her soles and toes. Had her worship her feet while I laid next to her. I worshipped her soles while she licked her toes. Occasionally we met up to DFK and taste her feet together. I went down on her pussy and cute starfish while she continued to alternate worshipping both feet.
Had her lay on her tummy and put her feet up so I can look at her cute soles while she pointer her toes at me and see the white Polish. She sensually sucked my cock for a few. Grabbed the back of her head and had her pick up the pace. Had her focus on the tip as I fucked her mouth faster. I'm pretty worked up so I'm ready for the main event. She got on top first I love how she just fed me her nipples while I pounded her from below. Then I pounded her from behind standing off the table first I just been her over the table then she put one link up and I got in nice and deep. Dropped a huge load definitely would come back.
-
04-25-26 13:07 #15422Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 34Sarah Latina at Life River Spa
I'm a local this is the first time here. They know for having great Latinas no joke they do. No complaints though Sarah. She was a sweet girl you could tell she was kind of shy but she definitely a pro with this. Her best attributes are those full d cut man-made puppies. No scars just perfectly firm. She has a Grace at her lips too I don't know if she puts injections in there but I injected my cock in her mouth that's for sure. Nice massage overall a little too much oil for my liking I hate feeling greasy but it felt good when she was stroking my cock and balls with it. From there I was all about going to pound town. She's a little bit of a belly but in doggy always looking out with those big titties flopping around. We almost broke the table I think and we were definitely giving them a good show in the other room. Finished up giving her standard two Bill donation for her time definitely worth a repeat. Finished up nicely got my bottle water and left happy.
-
04-25-26 11:53 #15421Senior Member

Posts: 1879N Plus Spa
Thank you for your honest report about N Plus Spa, the other guy lucked out when he left. That's odd he mentioned it's labeled as Moon Spa, he was definitely at the right place near Paradise Massage.
Originally Posted by RckyMtn
[View Original Post]
Your review just saved tons of $$$ from others so greatly appreciate it!
-
04-25-26 11:04 #15420Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 13Ruby Spa
Ruby Spa is quite close to my stomping grounds. It has always been easy to set up an appointment or walk in unannounced. Luna is working in the spa with another girl, but she said the other girl was busy. Luna did the trick, or should I say, I pulled the trick on Luna 80/180 was the HF and Donation. She hit all the marks and checked off all the necessary boxes to go in, get a massage, get a release, then go home feeling relaxed and refreshed. She's got a nice little body, a nice set of C's, a talented mouth, and good riding technique for the finish.
-
04-25-26 10:43 #15419Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 123Tina at Desert Inn Spa
Tina was my go-to gal last night. She is a petite Asian girl about 5 feet with nice natural C's. She's got a great routine when you get there. Most of it is pretty normal, including the back and butt massage with a little bit of teasing of the boys. Enough to get you at attention, which leads into the next. They do have a table shower here. I've just never taken the opportunity or time to take advantage of it. It doesn't cost anything extra, unless it's part of your tip, I would assume. She gives a nice BBBJ with that little mouth of hers, and with all that use by other mongers, she's still pretty tight. She probably does her exercises before retiring at night. 80/180 for the round.
-
04-25-26 02:46 #15418Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Lala at N Plus Spa
At the end of my last sexperience at and Plus Spa, on my way out, Chinese baby girl Lala sits on my and planted her mouth pocket on my face and left an incredible impression. She delivers a deep and passionate DFK. She asked if I was going to be coming back later and I made the great decision to after a long days work. Lala is a small petite babe, about 5'2", 105 lbs. She has Natural C cup tits that have a slight teardrop shaped droop to its shape. 1-2 inch brown arreolas with a perky little nub pointing right ya. She has an average slender Asian girl bod, little Asian booty, light fair soft, clear skin and a shaved kitty with little brown wizard robe kitty with a clit hidden right under the hood.
Tableshower goodness to start. A well adapted, and established tableshower routine. Soapy soapy bath, nuru body slides, and a cat bath that was a combo of long trick tongue strokes, and long lines of mouth suction usage. That suction mouth soon went below on my legs and cheeks, and soon she was rimming the hell out of me. Really good tongue spiral movement. Also she was thorough in this flowy hand job type of move from below. Near cum experience, she seems to feel when I was getting close, and slowed down right before the max point. Max edging skills. On the flip, she repeated he body slides over my super erect cock. Camel slides over my shaft. Amazing feeling as she grinds down a lot of weight right on my stiffy. Long ways down, was just an inch away rom insertion. Full DFK action, she soon moves down from neck, chest, nip, stomach, and then my woody and face fucks all over me for a pornstar style BBBJ. Great tongue and DT, she also spun for 69 and let me get a taste of them brisket lips. I was def losing the pleasure battle as her skill was intense.
Getting back to the room we make out and she lays me out for more sloppy toppy goodness. She gets a condom with lube on me, as she mounts me for a workload heavy ACG. She Asian squats and slides that pussy over my cock like a little yo-yo. Even bends over to kiss me on my lips or nipples. I love seeing them natural titties bounce. It was even better when I had her off the side of the table and seeing them flop in a spinny motion. I take her here the whole rest of the session and bang the hell out of her. Soon I have to bust and she gets down to her knees and takes my white ropes directly in her mouth, she sucked off every drop out of me and opens her mouth showing the load. She does spit it into a tissue after and gets us cleaned up. A nice temple massage to cool down the space. Glad the fan was in the room with us cause I was pooped. My time comes up and Lala helps me get dressed, also getting me a little water bottle and a piece of candy. Solid unplanned schedule for me, session both before and after a days work, thank goodness for blue chews. Happy Mongering!
-
04-25-26 01:36 #15417Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Win Spa action
Easy check in and Lena was easy on the eyes. Solid seek cup titties in a shaved Kitty down below. I'll have to get her full credit too I'm used to the extras it wasn't used to getting such a good massage. Massage was great. I mean she actually knows how to give someone of a therapeutic Massage. Firm hands work my neck even gave me a scalpel rub which come on when are you going to get one of those that place like this. Before turning me over nice teasing of the boys and I was hard as a rock. Service was fantastic. Started with HJ before moving to BBBJ. She gave me a really good BBBJ after my jack was hard, the sucking was so good it was a treat.
Putting on a condom, we started having crazy sex. Cowgirl, Mish, doggy. Has those great type of test that just look fantastic either they're bouncing up and cowgirl or they're flopping against each other in doggy, I worked really hard and she did a great job. Her pussy was perfect, it felt super good, and I filled up the bag in no time. Nice place.
-
04-25-26 00:05 #15416Regular Member

Posts: 5Meh at best
After checking the rave reviews it sounded TGTBT, but had to see for myself. Yep should have saved $$. Went in a bit after lunch. Got Carrie and it was upsell, rushed and not what was expected from other reviews. Barely any massage and very GGG.
Originally Posted by AmazingConques
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 19:16 #15415Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Mia Blonde Latina at Rose Spa
Booked some time with Mia, a petite 5'1" Latina who stands out the moment she opens the door. Long blonde hair, MM C-cups, and a JLO-style booty that's impossible not to notice. Confident, friendly, and welcoming she's got that easy vibe that helps you settle in right away.
Communication was simple and her place was clean, quiet, and set up comfortably. She greeted me with a warm smile and some small talk before easing into things naturally. No clock-watching, no attitude just relaxed, genuine energy.
We started with LFK, light and playful, enough to break the ice and build a little chemistry. She knows how to read the room and keeps things moving without forcing anything. The transition into the CBJ was smooth and unhurried. Good technique, steady pace, and she stayed attentive the whole time.
Cover went on and we moved into CFS. Mia is cooperative and confident in multiple positions. She adjusts well, stays engaged, and follows the rhythm without any rush. Her curves make the views impressive in just about every angle, and she keeps a positive, warm presence throughout the session.
The whole experience felt clean, safe, and easy exactly what you want in a repeatable provider. Mia's combination of height, curves, and personality makes her stand out.
Definitely worth a revisit.
Damage: .6 HF $.6 Dono.
-
04-24-26 18:34 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 172New Lavender. Michelle
I saw Michelle too. Nice breasts. Great personality. Friendly. Very passionate. She put so much efforts to make me excited. Locked eyes with her during BBBJ and also in missionary position. She was impressive.
Originally Posted by TastyFlavor
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:22 #15413Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93New Latina Eva at N Plus Spa
A raven haired Colombian babe has made her graces here at and Plus Spa. Eva, is about 5'5", large DD rack, probably manmade, but a very natural look to them. Big round J Lo booty that won't quit. Distinct nice dark brows, and super supple DSLs. Like most latinas, has that sexy hourglass figure, with the tiny waist and flat stomach. Knowing some Spanish helped me in the session get her comfortable cause she mentioned that she was new to the scene and was basically doing this behind her BFs back. LOL not sure if it was true, but it definitely made me want to get with this girl even more.
First she takes me to the table shower and I can tell she was recently taught a routine of what to do. Had the rookie type of energy in between each action, that being cleaning, body slides, and HJ / BBBJ / I will say, her lips are amazing, super plump and lucious. Watching them grip over my meat was invigorating. Since she's new, she gives BJs as if you were her BF, long and slow strokes, a decent amount of eye contact and she DT me pretty well, made it look easy, though I know I ain't that big, she def could devour more with ease.
Back at the room she tried to give a massage, but I opted out to get her in the mood. Gave her a nice little massage on her and legs. Massaging her big round ass was a big plus. Super plump, firm, and nice sound when spanking it. Used my hands here to graze her kitty when massaging her inner thighs. I could tell she was getting horny as she she's biting her lips and gripping the cloth on the table.
I flip her over for a little more massage before getting down to deliver one of my best DATY performances so far this year. No FIV, but full on tongue works, she has a nice kitty with tight lips, and easily found clit. Her Spanish dirty talk inlcuded "papi" as well as her personal little "amor", my ego was def up today. After getiting her to O hard af (felt some gush come out of her when devouring her) she reciprocated with more BBBJ before she asked if we wanted "boom boom" time.
I of course nodded like an idiot and she cleans my cock with everything and the kitchen sink, then applies the hat with a little lube before mounting for a grind heavy CG experience. Cock to be unseen, buried inside a flurry of Colombian pussy, She then spins for a great new of RCG. She was working her legs delivering that ass on my cock. I also get in doggie and get her get off again. Throughout the session, she was a little shy, especially about kissing, but after getting comfortable, she allowed some passionate DFK during mish. I finish off in doggie and we pick up a crazy good pace. Eva freaking throws it back har and fast on me that I couldn't hold no more. Pulled out, ripped that rubber off and shot ropes on her ass and lower back. She was a little surprised about it, but just double checked if any got inside her, and was chill about it. After cleaning up, she sits on my lap and now flaccid cock and asks about me and stuff. Spanish again, helped a lot. But she's a sweet new girl, a little nervous, but a great lay overall.
And Plus Spa gets some solid Latina baddies that do AMP type services. Highly recommend here right now for Eva!













Reply With Quote




