Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 493 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 63 113 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 195 of 7391
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7211

    Loud mouths

    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568

    In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?

    SO-8.
    Sucks that guys feel the need to do this. Have had this happen to me a few times, of course you'll never know who it was. I'm sure they think they can get some extra for it. Screw those guys.

  2. #7210

    Beautiful

    I seen this new lady named "Red". She was very clean and professional. It was a great time. I really enjoyed myself.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Snapchat-938722469.jpg‎  

  3. #7209

    Her cooch

    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid3867  [View Original Post]
    I saw her many years ago, she had a smelly pussy when I saw her and I left. I would proceed with caution. The Pompano triangle of strip clubs is way better than the trash here in Ocala. It's worth the drive or train ride on the Bright Line.
    It was fresh and clean the 2 times I saw her although she said she was menstruating the 2nd time. I can see her getting lazy and not keeping the goods clean. She doesn't seem fully together in life.

    I won't ever go that far south for poon but I live close to Jax and find great poon there. Ocala just has a horrible monger to provider ratio so you find subpar poon with GPS. It sucks because I have friends in or near Ocala so it would be so convenient for Ocala and particularly silver spring to be a mongers paradise as I can get into silver spring with minimal traffic.

  4. #7208
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Darth are you back to your old games? Or is a new youngster believing they can get free poon by simping?
    I agree with SO8 we can give each other intel to avoid this bullshit but on the other hand they should know we are reviewing their piss poor performance.

  5. #7207

    Has anyone seen this girl? Anyone?

    Refusing to accept this one is as young as she claims to only be 18, I figured why not test my theory? (If you're over 40, why would you want to teach a young woman how to please you if you are already donating to her welfare?) Tried texting a couple of times over two weeks. Nothing but crickets.

    Anyone get anywhere with her yet?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cala/206464602

    SO-8.

  6. #7206
    Quote Originally Posted by SpecialOne8  [View Original Post]
    Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568

    In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?

    SO-8.
    Darth are you back to your old games? Or is a new youngster believing they can get free poon by simping?

  7. #7205
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her post up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...r/570906445815

    Same Cheyenne as in the past around here? Post up or PM

    Thanks.

    HL54.
    I saw her many years ago, she had a smelly pussy when I saw her and I left. I would proceed with caution. The Pompano triangle of strip clubs is way better than the trash here in Ocala. It's worth the drive or train ride on the Bright Line.

  8. #7204

    Loose lips sink ships

    Okay, which one of you Dawgs gave up the ghost about our brotherhood here on USA to this provider?

    https://skipthefakes.com/escorts/oca...ale/7277460568

    In the end, I could care less that she complained in a text to me for posting an honest review of her less-than-promised level of fun. We don't need this one or any other provider (unless they advertise here) to learn our secret handshake, so let's keep all future intel between the legit membership and not outsiders, ESPECIALLY low-skilled talent, okay?

    SO-8.

  9. #7203

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCat  [View Original Post]
    Same Cheyenne, performed well with me. Has me blocked or had me blocked over a very stupid reason. Otherwise I would see her. Kinda awkward looking but not ugly and she looks fine in bed. She responds to positive feedback and the more you respect her the more you can get out of her. Older than advertised but very young to me. Had fair rates when I saw her. I recommend her.
    On my list. Thanks for the info.

    HL54.

  10. #7202
    Quote Originally Posted by HotLuck54  [View Original Post]
    Just saw her post up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...r/570906445815

    Same Cheyenne as in the past around here? Post up or PM

    Thanks.

    HL54.
    Same Cheyenne, performed well with me. Has me blocked or had me blocked over a very stupid reason. Otherwise I would see her. Kinda awkward looking but not ugly and she looks fine in bed. She responds to positive feedback and the more you respect her the more you can get out of her. Older than advertised but very young to me. Had fair rates when I saw her. I recommend her.

  11. #7201

    Info on Cheyenne?

    Just saw her post up.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...r/570906445815

    Same Cheyenne as in the past around here? Post up or PM

    Thanks.

    HL54.

  12. #7200
    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Juicy that someone is willing to share? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/375035709407
    Alls I can share is that she doesn't reply after you ask about BBFS. Cool with me, other providers like my roses.

  13. #7199

    Juicy juice

    Any intel on Juicy that someone is willing to share? PM is fine.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ocala...-/375035709407

  14. #7198

    Jesee, check mail.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse54  [View Original Post]
    Bummer she did not improve for ya, if anything sounds like a step backwards. The ass in me might set up an hour with her later this week, ask about extras agree to whatever price structure she asks for then cancel just prior to with the sorry read a less than favorable review.

    Cheers Jesse.
    Thanks.

    HL54.

  15. #7197

    Or a look on this one?

    Quote Originally Posted by OscarOcala  [View Original Post]
    $150 for 30 minutes? I hope she's worth it.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/gaine...-/572309029291 Seems I know her from somewhere around 10 years ago. Got to Boggie soon.

    HL54.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape