Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 40005
-
04-25-26 21:56 #39060Banned Member

Posts: 171Angel Got Busted
Say it ain't so. Chicago's worst provider got busted along with her sex doll. No joke second one on the list say it ain't so.
https://publicsearch1.chicagopolice....tails/18523285
-
04-25-26 20:51 #39059Senior Member

Posts: 42Lisa at North Beauty Spa, Best MILF I ever met
Never been to this place, it is at North Ave just off highway and the Audi dealership. In the area for my dental exam, thinking to try my luck afterwards so knocked on the door.
OMG, It is Lisa open the door for me! I have seen her before at 31st st a few times, and she is definitely the woman I love. Best MILF, in my opinion. Lisa the middle age sexy women I'd like to fuck (I really don't want to say she is mom I'd love to fuck because I am in late 30's. She looks in later 30's too.).
She definitely remember seeing me before. Gave me a big hug at the door, and a light kiss. I think she knows I ususally go for VIP session, which is what I did today. For 1 hour.
This place does seems brand new. Super nice! Big room, great decorations around the wall, the table shower room is amazing! Probably one of the best I have tried. And Lisa's skill definitely added to the options. She is so attentive and nice. Kissing all around while me laying down, and a great BBBJ preview before heading back to the room.
She is a good masseuse so I opted for a massage to start. Her English is limited but she is very talkative with the help of her phone. Although giving me a massage with both hands, she can use it well and I don't feel any disruptions. It lasted around 20 to 25 min, and she started to tease me and ask me turn around. She gave me an eye signal as to let's get it started. I hug her tight, DFK to start. She was so quiet and now she became so fierce, it is what DFK should be. Also squeezed her boob, her boob is in a good shape, for a middle age woman, and it is 100% natural. B to C cup. She then moved to kissing my nipple, then BBBJ, for a good 5 minutes before I asked her to stop. Put on cover, I get up and started with doggy, and we finished at missionary while kissing each other.
It was a great GFE session for me, and she is a such sweet woman that I remember paying her half the price still getting great service. Don't know how long she will be there but I'd definitely want to see her again.
-
04-25-26 15:05 #39058Senior Member

Posts: 1605Money
Why don't you ever tell us how much she charges uou?
Originally Posted by Bhar35
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 14:53 #39057Regular Member

Posts: 24Camilia at Chicago Massage LLC
Pulled up in the afternoon and Camilia opened the door. Girl was short but them natural Ds are no joke. Got a hug and she walked me to the back room.
Massage was mid but who cares LOL. Started grabbing on her thighs and she leaned into it hard, pressing them tits against my back grinding on me. I was definitely getting hard by now and the energy was pretty good. Lifted my ass so she could stroke the junior a bit as she teased the boys.
On the flip she did some rub and tug on the junior and licked my nips. We did a bit dfk before she went for the BBBJ. She then wrapped me up and hopped on. Started with some RCG and damn the girl could ride. I told her to turn and we did some regular cowgirl. Them naturals bouncing everywhere while we dfk'd. Hit mish then flipped her over for doggy, good clap on that ass, gave it some smacks and she arched harder every time.
Nutted and just chilled for a min. She came back with a warm towel and cleaned me up real nice.
-
04-25-26 14:42 #39056Senior Member

Posts: 49Daisy at Lunar Body Work
Rolled in and was greeted by Daisy at the door. She gave me a hug and a cheek kiss and led me to the back room. Laid face down on the table and she started with the massage. The massage was aight but she made up for it when I started grabbing for her legs and ass. She would lean in hard on my shoulders from behind while grinding her thighs against my ass cheeks. Girl was into it.
On the flip she went full full hands free dt while tugging on the boys and teasing the crack. Switched to 69 before getting covered up. Started with some cowgirl and damn could she ride. Sucked and watching them tits jiggle and did some dfk. Then went for some mish before hitting it from behind with the doggy. Slapped that ass a few times as I pounded.
Finished up and laid there and chilled until she cleaned me up with a warm towel.
-
04-25-26 13:24 #39055Banned Member

Posts: 56The Full Package
Does anyone know of a place that provides a great massage with full service? With decent-looking girls of course. Thanks.
-
04-25-26 09:39 #39054Senior Member

Posts: 108Jasmine spa
Anyone know if Jasmine is closed, I've called a few times and no answer. I'm looking for Ella, had a great session with her when she was in roselle. If anyone knows where she is please let me know. DM is fine.
-
04-25-26 08:46 #39053Senior Member

Posts: 59CLC update?
Fellas, I used to see Ivy here a lot. Years ago now and I have been off the scene for a long time. Any good intel on CLC? Please PM me. I can trade a few good places in Chicago, if it helps. Safe travels.
-
04-25-26 03:53 #39052Senior Member

Posts: 54She told me she'll be back in the summer time, but didn't give an exact return date. So she'll be in Chicago soon enough.
Originally Posted by Justjoshing72
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 21:27 #39051Senior Member

Posts: 345That would be wonderful.
Originally Posted by Boston2060
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:07 #39050Senior Member

Posts: 62Creating a thread just for Anne
I don't know how to do it but why doesn't someone who knows how to do it create a thread just for Anne. This way it would be easier to share info about the GOAT.
Originally Posted by Justjoshing72
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 16:29 #39049Regular Member

Posts: 15I think she said summer
She said "I went back to Los Angeles and went back to Chicago in the summer" when I tried to see if she was still in Chicago last weekend. I think she's saying she'll be back in the summer? Unless the past tense actually meant last summer.
Originally Posted by Member#3148
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:44 #39048Senior Member

Posts: 62Anne in Los angeles
Do you know where she is working? Is she coming back to Chicago anytime soon? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:33 #39047Senior Member

Posts: 375She is currently in Los Angeles.
Originally Posted by Member#3148
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 15:10 #39046Senior Member

Posts: 62J W rejuvenating and anne
I called the number to see if Anne was still there and the call doesn't go through. Says something about the call being restricted. Any one know if Anne is still there? If she is gone anyone know where she went? Doesn't seem like she went back to places in Bridgeport. Thanks.











Reply With Quote





