Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 13815
-
04-29-26 13:38 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 347I am thinking of seeing Minami today. If I do 30 or 45 min can I go twice or is it over once I go once? I'll likely do the extra for cip unless she isn't as attractive of her pics.
Also where are they located? It says near Chinatown. Hopeing I can get out there before rush hour.
-
04-29-26 13:15 #13319Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Big tits and BBFS at club 888
For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
-
04-28-26 12:33 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 55Someone filming outside Orange Spa
Was going to stop by Orange Spa yesterday, but noticed a guy on the other side of the street with a tripod and video camera pointed next door to Orange. Did not stick around to see what was going on.
-
04-28-26 10:25 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 1605Chinatown or Bridgeport.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
Google Translate or use the translate settings in your browser.
Text them and ask for rates and address.
Attached is my convo with Blue Island a few weeks ago.
-
04-28-26 09:30 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 377Translate the pages. Text the numbers and they will give you the address.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:03 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 296Where?
Thanks. But I knew the websites, easily found. My issue is they're Chinese and don't say where is location. Where are they? City, China town, O'hare, etc?? Do they give you address when you book?
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:59 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 1605I've never "verified". I've just shown up and either rang the bell or texted from my car after I parked.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:50 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 347Does she look just like the pics?
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:56 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 78Not too worried, will wait for next time.
It's tough to not get the info that's needed, especially when one is on limited time. But we do have to do our due diligence LOL. I found out where BP finally was and the contact info after re-scrolling through the thread thoroughly. I eventually passed up the opportunity because time was of the essence and tried to set up a threesome with two providers in Schuamburg instead since they where much closer to where I stay. But after getting the rates, I hesitate because it felt a but too good to be true. Not to say I've never had such a great deal but tend to be on the cautious side and trust my gut even it it's wrong.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:56 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 377Here you go
BP: https://bluephoenixchi.com.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
Orange: https://top1spa.com.
Sky House: https://skyhouse88.com.
-
04-26-26 22:42 #13310Senior Member

Posts: 296No one answers
I asked twice about BP and Sky and Orange and generally any of these and no one has given me direction how to find them, where they are, etc. I'm just going to keep trying to reach them and verify.
Originally Posted by BaBoom7
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 14:51 #13309Senior Member

Posts: 78Request / PM
Going to be in town for the weekend. Looking to let loose since I've been out of the game for while, as MN is quite limited. . Been reading the threads and determined the BP area that's is mentioned. Is the spot. Any help would be greatly appreciated LOL.
Gameplan:
Priority#1 BP area.
#2 Bunny,
#3 A Decent Black Girl (please recommend if there's one, not a big women please).
Lastly club 390 as it will be a 1 hour drive from my Hotel and lastly.
-
04-24-26 12:40 #13308Senior Member

Posts: 53BP Ichigo.
Tried to see the new face at BP in the morning. The young Minami. But apparently she overslept and was tired. She needed about 30 minutes to be ready I didn't have that patience so went with ichigo today but honestly it was worth it.
Ichigo is the girl in the photos. 1000% she looks that good one of the better looking girls in there. 25-26 max. Nice slender figure with a complete flat stomach, really tiny waist perfect for grabbing and she got a little bitty ass nice to grab onto. She looks amazing from behind while arching. Also she got a nice tongue piercing and her kitty is completely bald.
Service wise she isn't the best BP has had but she is not bad at all. The shower was thorough. She made sure to wash me down good and paid attention to the balls too. She did the typical nipple play while jerking me off. Her head then was decent. She was sucking the side of my shaft up and down which was really hot. She then focused on the head and was sucking it up and down. I will say though 0 tongue? It's like she refused to lick or use her piercing. Also she switched between LFK and DFK constantly during the whole session. Her DFK was only lip though 0 tongue. So again it's like she refused to use her piercing at all? But I went in and pretty much went deep with my DFK and she was very receptive. So maybe it will be different for some of you that are better looking?
The actual sex was good. Once she was done sucking me she went on top and started riding me. She is a good rider. She commented on my size and slowly inserted it herself and she rode me pretty good.
But here is the thing, her pussy got used to my size extremely fast? I don't know maybe she used too much lub but there was just something about her pussy like a lack of tightness. I decided to take control so I pinned her down and started pounding her in missionary. She took it extremely well. She can take big dick well and you can tell she enjoys it. Regardless her lack of tightness made me work for it really hard Also the room she is staying in is a fucking oven so that didn't help.
I was sweating balls and tired but finally I exploded and left 2 weeks worth of baby batter deep in her.
So overall I'd say she is good. Looks wise she is a 9 for me out of 10. Her English is decent so you can give her instructions. Her body is petite and slender with a perfect flat stomach, she is maybe 5'2 almost 5'3. Now the one bad bit.
Her extras ARE EXPENSIVE. 200 for cum outside. 300 for pie. Extra shots 50 per shot and recording 100 which honestly the last 2 aren't too bad. But yeah I paid that 300 like a sucker once I saw her beauty. Sorry for paying into the inflation gentlemen. 240 + 300. Yeah yikes. But you don't get the chance to pie a girl that hot and young everyday so she is worth it.
Too bad about Minami though I got a little glimpse at her when she was explaining to the door guy that she wasnt ready and needed 30 more minutes but she has this innocent girl look. Like next door type girl vibe. Which I'm really into. I would have loved to see her instead. Maybe I'll go next week to see her.
-
04-24-26 10:52 #13307Senior Member

Posts: 34BP packed, tried Orange instead
BP and GB were always my go-to spots. Easy parking, discreet enough. This current offering has mongers on a revolving door. It was impossible to find street parking anywhere in the area. This was late at night too. When a spot would open up it would be one monger coming out and another taking his parking spot and heading in. I must have seen 4 dudes come and go just as I drove around looking for somewhere to dump the car.
Decided to check out Orange instead, the menu looked interesting. First time hitting Orange. Ended up meeting a Yuki. Not what I was hoping for with the BP Japanese in mind, but she was actually cute and had a decent enough body. She worked to please too which was a huge plus. Didn't want to let me leave when I had my fill. I'm not into a DFK but she was consistently going for it. That place was absolutely dead as well. Lot's of the menu walking the halls. Yuki was more enthusiastic than most I've seen at BP so I may have to continue branching out and see what else is out there.
-
04-24-26 09:46 #13306Senior Member

Posts: 296Question
Hey, I want to try the downtown apartments. I texted BP and no reply. I don't understand the website and nothing clicks on it. So are they through WhatsApp and Telegram only? How do I verify? And are the locations downtown or airport? Any guidance is helpful for this white guy. LOL. I just saw post on referral to Sky also. Same deal, how and where?











Reply With Quote





