Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25843

    Who knows

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestHobby  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.
    Few threads down or maybe the flint section someone was confirming they are not the same person. Who knows.

  2. #25842
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.

  3. #25841

    Agencies?

    Is there such as thing as escort agencies in Western Michigan? Or does someone have to go all the way to a bigger city like Chicago to find that, a few hours away? It doesn't seem like Detroit has any, on the other end of the state. We have the worst of both worlds. A shit lib government with right wing sexual hangups.

  4. #25840

    Angelina

    Tried to set up a meeting with this beauty listed as available in Grand Rapids at a reasonable price. Won't answer phone number with text, and now I get undeliverable message so I think I am blocked. On her website listed she guides you to OF site where she wants $3 to see invitation and get more info. I paid for that hoping to get useful info- I was wrong. She then posts a video for $25 that she wants you to watch. I passed on that one saying I wanted a meetup not computer sex. Never got a real answer except to try to get me to buy videos on line. Seems this add is only to drive traffic to her OF site. AVOID.

    https://tryst.link/escort/angelinajoy

    Sorry for not posting Link as did not know how.

  5. #25839
    Quote Originally Posted by Star1967  [View Original Post]
    She's fairly well reviewed but I'll follow up as well. Saw her last week, comms were pretty good. She was at a hotel on 28th St, near Patterson. It's on Monger Row as I call it, many of these hotels are provider-friendly. Her pics and age are accurate. She's not super "bubbly" but friendly enough to converse with. She's of Dutch, German and Irish ancestry. Along the lines of Meagan Fox or Katie Holmes (not as hot but she is quite attractive). Anyway, she pulled out and unwrapped a condom right away. I was like, "Uhm, is a BBBJ on the table, thought your ad mentioned it. " She obliged but stated not to cum in her mouth. That wasn't bad, the visual was nice cause she's fairly hot. Spit on it and stroked it like a porn star. Was a little toothy (not sure why) so after five minutes asked if I could put on the wrapper and do her from behind. I think she was happy to oblige; bent her over the bed, slid in and had a blast for about 5 to 10 minutes, then blew. That was another nice visual as she's got a nice tight body.

    Pro's: easy on the eyes and she smells incredible. Everywhere! Wore really light perfume but even her ass smelled good.

    Cons: down to business, a bit toothy on the BJ.

    Misc: $1 for ss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/251310319375
    Pixie told me that she had extensive teeth and oral surgery, her normal BBBJ usually is great no teeth! I recommend and await her next visit to G are! Bottom out.

  6. #25838

    Vivian sinn

    Anyone seen her recently? Any info on rates or location?

  7. #25837
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Angel

    Angel changed her number again.

    I have never digits to go with your old password.

    Currently she is doing car dates on the south side of town.

  8. #25836

    Diamond Rain

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/296179407510

    She back in GRapids. Clean safe hotel good rates good times.

  9. #25835

  10. #25834

    Jessica (7 in or under)

    Had a dream about 7 in or less Jessica. Agreed on a time a couple hours before. Showed up at the time and was told she needed 6 minutes. 20 minutes later I ask if she's ready, still haven't gotten a response. She is a very well reviewed provider so maybe just an off day. Stay safe!

  11. #25833

  12. #25832

    Abby

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandan10  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95

    Another link since the one I posted no longer available.
    My suggestion would be to go search Kalamazoo for her. She has a bunch of reviews. Always the same thing. Flaky, user, odor problems. I saw her years ago and she does look close to pics, but there is a lot of makeup involved and I remember getting a bunch on my shirt. The odor is the biggest problem though. But it has been years so maybe things have changed. Doubt it though.

    Stay safe!

  13. #25831

    Gr

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonglow913  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Riley since her return but your review reminded me how loud she can get when turned on. Your comment about the neighbors hearing rings true LOL.
    Going to be in GR for a couple of weeks and interested in seeing Riley. Anyone got a link?

  14. #25830

    Pixie report

    She's fairly well reviewed but I'll follow up as well. Saw her last week, comms were pretty good. She was at a hotel on 28th St, near Patterson. It's on Monger Row as I call it, many of these hotels are provider-friendly. Her pics and age are accurate. She's not super "bubbly" but friendly enough to converse with. She's of Dutch, German and Irish ancestry. Along the lines of Meagan Fox or Katie Holmes (not as hot but she is quite attractive). Anyway, she pulled out and unwrapped a condom right away. I was like, "Uhm, is a BBBJ on the table, thought your ad mentioned it. " She obliged but stated not to cum in her mouth. That wasn't bad, the visual was nice cause she's fairly hot. Spit on it and stroked it like a porn star. Was a little toothy (not sure why) so after five minutes asked if I could put on the wrapper and do her from behind. I think she was happy to oblige; bent her over the bed, slid in and had a blast for about 5 to 10 minutes, then blew. That was another nice visual as she's got a nice tight body.

    Pro's: easy on the eyes and she smells incredible. Everywhere! Wore really light perfume but even her ass smelled good.

    Cons: down to business, a bit toothy on the BJ.

    Misc: $1 for ss.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/251310319375
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3075.jpg‎  

  15. #25829

    Another link

    https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95

    Another link since the one I posted no longer available.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dandan10  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cutle...-/720732727729

    Anyone know her? Afraid of this being a sting. Price on low side, but she hot, so idk.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape