Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 26637
-
04-24-26 20:49 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 262Damn I dodged a bullet. I set up a meeting with her and then she ghosted me.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-24-26 17:30 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 38Agencies?
Is there such as thing as escort agencies in Western Michigan? Or does someone have to go all the way to a bigger city like Chicago to find that, a few hours away? It doesn't seem like Detroit has any, on the other end of the state. We have the worst of both worlds. A shit lib government with right wing sexual hangups.
-
04-24-26 13:41 #25840Regular Member

Posts: 9Angelina
Tried to set up a meeting with this beauty listed as available in Grand Rapids at a reasonable price. Won't answer phone number with text, and now I get undeliverable message so I think I am blocked. On her website listed she guides you to OF site where she wants $3 to see invitation and get more info. I paid for that hoping to get useful info- I was wrong. She then posts a video for $25 that she wants you to watch. I passed on that one saying I wanted a meetup not computer sex. Never got a real answer except to try to get me to buy videos on line. Seems this add is only to drive traffic to her OF site. AVOID.
https://tryst.link/escort/angelinajoy
Sorry for not posting Link as did not know how.
-
04-24-26 09:39 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 586Pixie told me that she had extensive teeth and oral surgery, her normal BBBJ usually is great no teeth! I recommend and await her next visit to G are! Bottom out.
Originally Posted by Star1967
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 23:06 #25838Regular Member

Posts: 2Vivian sinn
Anyone seen her recently? Any info on rates or location?
-
04-23-26 21:11 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 4439Angel
Angel changed her number again.
I have never digits to go with your old password.
Currently she is doing car dates on the south side of town.
-
04-23-26 19:40 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 110Diamond Rain
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/296179407510
She back in GRapids. Clean safe hotel good rates good times.
-
04-23-26 17:53 #25835Senior Member

Posts: 50/
Fake.
Originally Posted by Fromupnorth
[View Original Post]
Faker.
Fakest.
-
04-23-26 15:40 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 73Jessica (7 in or under)
Had a dream about 7 in or less Jessica. Agreed on a time a couple hours before. Showed up at the time and was told she needed 6 minutes. 20 minutes later I ask if she's ready, still haven't gotten a response. She is a very well reviewed provider so maybe just an off day. Stay safe!
-
04-23-26 13:05 #25833Regular Member

Posts: 14One day only
In town and looking for any info on these.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...pids/206212543
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...pids/205741289
https://callescort.org/index.php?key...location=Grand+Rapids%2 C+Michigan.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...pids/205470584
-
04-23-26 12:38 #25832Senior Member

Posts: 29Abby
My suggestion would be to go search Kalamazoo for her. She has a bunch of reviews. Always the same thing. Flaky, user, odor problems. I saw her years ago and she does look close to pics, but there is a lot of makeup involved and I remember getting a bunch on my shirt. The odor is the biggest problem though. But it has been years so maybe things have changed. Doubt it though.
Originally Posted by Dandan10
[View Original Post]
Stay safe!
-
04-23-26 11:30 #25831Senior Member

Posts: 1701Gr
Going to be in GR for a couple of weeks and interested in seeing Riley. Anyone got a link?
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 11:14 #25830Senior Member

Posts: 211Pixie report
She's fairly well reviewed but I'll follow up as well. Saw her last week, comms were pretty good. She was at a hotel on 28th St, near Patterson. It's on Monger Row as I call it, many of these hotels are provider-friendly. Her pics and age are accurate. She's not super "bubbly" but friendly enough to converse with. She's of Dutch, German and Irish ancestry. Along the lines of Meagan Fox or Katie Holmes (not as hot but she is quite attractive). Anyway, she pulled out and unwrapped a condom right away. I was like, "Uhm, is a BBBJ on the table, thought your ad mentioned it. " She obliged but stated not to cum in her mouth. That wasn't bad, the visual was nice cause she's fairly hot. Spit on it and stroked it like a porn star. Was a little toothy (not sure why) so after five minutes asked if I could put on the wrapper and do her from behind. I think she was happy to oblige; bent her over the bed, slid in and had a blast for about 5 to 10 minutes, then blew. That was another nice visual as she's got a nice tight body.
Pro's: easy on the eyes and she smells incredible. Everywhere! Wore really light perfume but even her ass smelled good.
Cons: down to business, a bit toothy on the BJ.
Misc: $1 for ss.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...-/251310319375
-
04-23-26 10:16 #25829Regular Member

Posts: 14Another link
https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95
Another link since the one I posted no longer available.
Originally Posted by Dandan10
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 08:08 #25828Senior Member

Posts: 1262I haven't seen Riley since her return but your review reminded me how loud she can get when turned on. Your comment about the neighbors hearing rings true LOL.
Originally Posted by BigT0501
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





