Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 37 of 1403 FirstFirst ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 87 137 537 1037 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 21032
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20492

    They were mentioned in the comments on that recent TikTok

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.

    Sorry I don't have any more good information.

    Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.
    Not sure if it has anything to do with that though. Their Google business pages are both gone - the Mooresville and Kannapolis. Same owners of the Northlake mall shops and their Google Maps pages are wiped out too.

    I guess their Groupon won't be worth much!

  2. #20491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Alice Spa in Mooresville. Undercover cops

    Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.

    Sorry I don't have any more good information.

    Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.

  3. #20490

    University area?

    Are there any places in the university area and are they any good? Any recommendations on who to ask for?

  4. #20489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Let's chalk this up to miscommunication. Not debating what their nationality or language is. I don't think anyone on this forum, including me, cares what they speak, only about the level of service provided; the original purpose of my post to the OP.
    Sure was a lot of comments from people that don't care.

  5. #20488
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten to no the manager very well we talk frequently I can assure you they are Chinese.
    Let's chalk this up to miscommunication. Not debating what their nationality or language is. I don't think anyone on this forum, including me, cares what they speak, only about the level of service provided; the original purpose of my post to the OP.

  6. #20487

    Z&s

    I guess Z&S is under new management.

    I've been out of the scene for a minute, went for an actual massage as I remembered they didn't do too bad the last few times I went. And got a surprise ending. I doubt more is on the table than a standard shake, but when it comes out of nowhere it is a bit more exciting.

    I'm assuming YMMV, and unfortunately didn't catch the hosts name (seemed to be mid to late 40's, blondish hair).

    Full hour given, standard house fee, didn't ask for a tip but gave. 6.

    Safe dreaming fellas.

  7. #20486

    Ce

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.
    I was speaking to her in Chinese. Yes your correct. Tomy.

  8. #20485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Idk about that. Never been to either one, don't even know where they are. Was giving my 2 cent response to the OPs question on the difference between the two types.
    I've gotten to no the manager very well we talk frequently I can assure you they are Chinese.

  9. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.
    Idk about that. Never been to either one, don't even know where they are. Was giving my 2 cent response to the OPs question on the difference between the two types.

  10. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.
    That's my same experience and when I ask her on the third visit where's your home and she responds with Korea I have no reason to doubt.

  11. #20482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.

  12. #20481

    Sofia LaFluer

    Stopped by LF for and picked Sophia for 1 hr, the girls I normally would see weren't lining up with my schedule so I thought I would roll the dice. DD MM's, big round firm (too firm imo) BBL, thin waist, pretty face Latina. Massage was just rub, decent teasing got my attention. Her attitude and flirting were lack luster and robotic, seemed like she didn't want to be doing what she was doing. She had nice long fingernails that felt pretty amazing in certain areas, otherwise just basic jack hammer, could have done it better myself. I've found that tipping a little extra in advance usually gets me a better attitude and some flirty enthusiasm, but not with Sophia. YMMV.

  13. #20480
    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Nor was I. I've been to both, had lots of fun at both. So what's the difference between service from Chinese vs service from Korean? I was unable to tell.
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.

  14. #20479
    Quote Originally Posted by OldDogNoTrick  [View Original Post]
    I was not aware of the Korean vs Chinese difference. Thanks for that info.
    Nor was I. I've been to both, had lots of fun at both. So what's the difference between service from Chinese vs service from Korean? I was unable to tell.

  15. #20478

    Comfort Kannapolis

    Went to CE Comfort yesterday based on all the recent reviews. I went in with the thought as one of the recent mongers, with no oil on the flip.

    The massage was actually great, like others have posted. Not as much teasing as I like, but overall massage was still a 9/10. Once finished, she started grazing my ass and boys while still on my stomach. I lifted up and she played for a bit. Asked me to flip, then asked if I wanted oil. I said no oil and said use your mouth. She laughed and said, you been here before? I said yes (I haven't). She said you must have see Keke (? I think), I said yes. She proceeded with a great BBBJ, let me suck on her tits, and finished with oil after 5-7 min of BJ. I thought this was amazing for what looks like a L1 place. At times, she was kissing my forehead, she kissed my dick after I finished. Took great care of me. I believe her name was CiCi. Looks was about 4/10, but great spirit and energy. $. 8 for the hour and tipped $ for the extras.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape