Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1402 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 21019
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20494

    Gibbon. Ria

    Ria has been reviewed several times here. I just want to add my confirmation!

    Cute, fun, willing. For the house fee plus $$, I got L3 - everything I wanted. Not sure but she might have got off once herself.

    Senior members who want details, PM me. Highly recommend!

  2. #20493

    Not sure they were involved

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.

    Sorry I don't have any more good information.

    Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.
    I actually passed by today and saw a bunch of guys next to their place but it did not look like they were interested in the place almost looked like the were next door. Not sure though. Be safe.

  3. #20492

    They were mentioned in the comments on that recent TikTok

    Quote Originally Posted by Crayz  [View Original Post]
    Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.

    Sorry I don't have any more good information.

    Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.
    Not sure if it has anything to do with that though. Their Google business pages are both gone - the Mooresville and Kannapolis. Same owners of the Northlake mall shops and their Google Maps pages are wiped out too.

    I guess their Groupon won't be worth much!

  4. #20491
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Alice Spa in Mooresville. Undercover cops

    Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.

    Sorry I don't have any more good information.

    Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.

  5. #20490

    University area?

    Are there any places in the university area and are they any good? Any recommendations on who to ask for?

  6. #20489
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Let's chalk this up to miscommunication. Not debating what their nationality or language is. I don't think anyone on this forum, including me, cares what they speak, only about the level of service provided; the original purpose of my post to the OP.
    Sure was a lot of comments from people that don't care.

  7. #20488
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten to no the manager very well we talk frequently I can assure you they are Chinese.
    Let's chalk this up to miscommunication. Not debating what their nationality or language is. I don't think anyone on this forum, including me, cares what they speak, only about the level of service provided; the original purpose of my post to the OP.

  8. #20487

    Z&s

    I guess Z&S is under new management.

    I've been out of the scene for a minute, went for an actual massage as I remembered they didn't do too bad the last few times I went. And got a surprise ending. I doubt more is on the table than a standard shake, but when it comes out of nowhere it is a bit more exciting.

    I'm assuming YMMV, and unfortunately didn't catch the hosts name (seemed to be mid to late 40's, blondish hair).

    Full hour given, standard house fee, didn't ask for a tip but gave. 6.

    Safe dreaming fellas.

  9. #20486

    Ce

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.
    I was speaking to her in Chinese. Yes your correct. Tomy.

  10. #20485
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    Idk about that. Never been to either one, don't even know where they are. Was giving my 2 cent response to the OPs question on the difference between the two types.
    I've gotten to no the manager very well we talk frequently I can assure you they are Chinese.

  11. #20484
    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.
    Idk about that. Never been to either one, don't even know where they are. Was giving my 2 cent response to the OPs question on the difference between the two types.

  12. #20483
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.
    That's my same experience and when I ask her on the third visit where's your home and she responds with Korea I have no reason to doubt.

  13. #20482
    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.
    CE is Chinese not Korean not trying to bust up the debate but it's pretty obvious.

  14. #20481

    Sofia LaFluer

    Stopped by LF for and picked Sophia for 1 hr, the girls I normally would see weren't lining up with my schedule so I thought I would roll the dice. DD MM's, big round firm (too firm imo) BBL, thin waist, pretty face Latina. Massage was just rub, decent teasing got my attention. Her attitude and flirting were lack luster and robotic, seemed like she didn't want to be doing what she was doing. She had nice long fingernails that felt pretty amazing in certain areas, otherwise just basic jack hammer, could have done it better myself. I've found that tipping a little extra in advance usually gets me a better attitude and some flirty enthusiasm, but not with Sophia. YMMV.

  15. #20480
    Quote Originally Posted by LD281  [View Original Post]
    Nor was I. I've been to both, had lots of fun at both. So what's the difference between service from Chinese vs service from Korean? I was unable to tell.
    My experience is that the Koreans spas were more GFE and offered greater levels of upgrades and the Chinese spas were mostly handies. That being said, that's my experience, I'm sure others have had different.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape