Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 35 of 922 FirstFirst ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 525 of 13816
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13306

    Question

    Hey, I want to try the downtown apartments. I texted BP and no reply. I don't understand the website and nothing clicks on it. So are they through WhatsApp and Telegram only? How do I verify? And are the locations downtown or airport? Any guidance is helpful for this white guy. LOL. I just saw post on referral to Sky also. Same deal, how and where?

  2. #13305
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    I think Orange is not bad. Also depends on how do you define good or bad.

    To me the girls themselves are important. If Nana is who you want to see and you know she is good, then it will be great to see her. But every spa / house have bad providers, so if we happened to see those then not good. Orange has been a while and have plenty of selections.
    I guess I would go with their definition somewhat, girls that aren't really into what they're doing or maybe if the place was gross / unsanitary.

  3. #13304
    Quote Originally Posted by SM600  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they said no to non-Chinese before, but have been hitting me up on telegram and said non-Chinese are ok now.
    Thanks, good to know. I was able to get into Lily's before because I was able to communicate in Mandarin even though I don't look Chinese. Never knew those Mandarin classes I took when I was in school actually helpful getting into "apartments".

    If the Chinese girls like at Lily's back then, I'll just stick with the Japanese girl's rate. But, the 30 minutes price is not too far off from KP's 280.

  4. #13303
    Quote Originally Posted by BigsKings  [View Original Post]
    Used to be Chinese only high end set up. Now I am not sure.
    Yeah, they said no to non-Chinese before, but have been hitting me up on telegram and said non-Chinese are ok now.

  5. #13302
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    So orange is bad? Damn, I wanted to check out Na Na, but if its a bad experience.
    I think Orange is not bad. Also depends on how do you define good or bad.

    To me the girls themselves are important. If Nana is who you want to see and you know she is good, then it will be great to see her. But every spa / house have bad providers, so if we happened to see those then not good. Orange has been a while and have plenty of selections.

  6. #13301

    So is Orange good or bad?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plinkett  [View Original Post]
    Are they good with the service? Or is it like Orange where they aren't as into it or give a good experiences when compared to the Asian lineup.
    So orange is bad? Damn, I wanted to check out Na Na, but if its a bad experience.

  7. #13300
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiGuy489  [View Original Post]
    These prices are crazy no way will I pay that. I think it's probably the same network just testing out how far they can push the price.
    Glad to see I am not the only one that felt poor looking at those prices.

  8. #13299
    Quote Originally Posted by Toboi  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone used this apartment? Looking for info on the screening and cleanliness of the apartment.

    I wonder if they are Chinese only or open to other asian.

    https://huanlegong168.com/view/31986

    JAV SDMU-766 Anela.
    Used to be Chinese only high end set up. Now I am not sure.

  9. #13298
    Quote Originally Posted by Thecoconaro  [View Original Post]
    Funnily enough the actual jav girl is the regular standard price. But if you text them in English they'll try to send you to the skyhouse88.com so maybe same owners.
    No they are not the same. Huanlegong belongs to previous some Chinese only spot that feature high end girls.

    Skyhouse I think is with the previous blue island spa, normal pricing.

  10. #13297
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Unsafe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Unsafe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another Forum Member.

    Please do not post complaints about the unsafe sex practices of another forum members. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  11. #13296
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock5601  [View Original Post]
    Why is this place so expensive??
    Funnily enough the actual jav girl is the regular standard price. But if you text them in English they'll try to send you to the skyhouse88.com so maybe same owners.

  12. #13295
    Quote Originally Posted by Toboi  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone used this apartment? Looking for info on the screening and cleanliness of the apartment.

    I wonder if they are Chinese only or open to other asian.

    https://huanlegong168.com/view/31986

    JAV SDMU-766 Anela.
    Why is this place so expensive??

  13. #13294
    Quote Originally Posted by Toboi  [View Original Post]
    Have anyone used this apartment? Looking for info on the screening and cleanliness of the apartment.

    I wonder if they are Chinese only or open to other asian.

    https://huanlegong168.com/view/31986

    JAV SDMU-766 Anela.
    These prices are crazy no way will I pay that. I think it's probably the same network just testing out how far they can push the price.

  14. #13293

    Another JAV girl intown

    Have anyone used this apartment? Looking for info on the screening and cleanliness of the apartment.

    I wonder if they are Chinese only or open to other asian.

    https://huanlegong168.com/view/31986

    JAV SDMU-766 Anela.

  15. #13292

    Pricing

    Generally use the AMP and not familiar with Skyhouse. Does the basic pricing at $100 for $15 min include BJ and CFS?

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    Be nice if there website was halfway accurate and current. They advertise the same attractive 5-6 girls constantly and add the 1 or 2 maybe current ones. And this is after their monthly update.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape