Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 13805
-
04-23-26 00:21 #13295Senior Member

Posts: 87Why is this place so expensive??
Originally Posted by Toboi
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 00:05 #13294Senior Member

Posts: 262These prices are crazy no way will I pay that. I think it's probably the same network just testing out how far they can push the price.
Originally Posted by Toboi
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:14 #13293Regular Member

Posts: 9Another JAV girl intown
Have anyone used this apartment? Looking for info on the screening and cleanliness of the apartment.
I wonder if they are Chinese only or open to other asian.
https://huanlegong168.com/view/31986
JAV SDMU-766 Anela.
-
04-22-26 15:49 #13292Regular Member

Posts: 17Pricing
Generally use the AMP and not familiar with Skyhouse. Does the basic pricing at $100 for $15 min include BJ and CFS?
Originally Posted by Moss734
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 15:43 #13291Regular Member

Posts: 17What package?
What package did you purchased?
Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ohhi773
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:58 #13290Regular Member

Posts: 23Just a matter of time. Bwfoew this place gets busted with a line like that.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:09 #13289Senior Member

Posts: 53BP packed.
Went to BP at 12:30 am the other day and they literally had a line of dudes out the door. All waiting for the Japanese girls while door guy tried to push Jojo on to dudes really hard. But nobody would budge. I almost did. Almost. She is the girl in the pictures and actually is really good looking as in she looks better in person and her honkers are huge and sexy and her skin really soft white but I could tell it was going to be a bad experience. She is huge easily 5'7-5'8 probably late 20's and there was something about her attitude / demeanor maybe because it was late and all the other mongers rejected her. Regardless I often have a bad experience with Chinese girls and didn't want to try my luck with her. But if you are into tall girls with huge tits she is definitely for you.
I was walking out jojo room and another monger just walked out before me so door guy offered me the JAV girl Yui. I looked at her and it's really her. Gorgeous girl. But she looked like she had taken just a beating and probably the last monger just pied her so I was like nah next time.
So I left and drove to archer spa which is like 5 minutes from the BP location and was surprised by Tina there yeah the same Tina with the tattoos that was at BP before. If any of you saw her before you guys know her Service is good. So if you want to repeat she is currently at Archer spa. I may post my review in the other thread or not but she is there for now.
Honestly never seen BP that packed late at night. Right as they have as smaller line up than their usual line up of 4-5.
-
04-21-26 13:52 #13288Senior Member

Posts: 54If you see 日本 on the profile it means Japan. If it's 中国 it means China.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 13:03 #13287Senior Member

Posts: 1605Lucky number 8
8 is considered the luckiest number in China. It is associated with wealth. Combination of numbers is also considered good luck.
Originally Posted by MStanfield
[View Original Post]
It can get a little extreme as in the Bejing Olympics starting at 8:08 on 08/08/2008.
-
04-21-26 12:20 #13286Senior Member

Posts: 936I parked on the side street without issue. IMO its better to walk a little bit and park where you know for sure its OK to park.
Originally Posted by SteelWorker84
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:20 #13285Senior Member

Posts: 638Her ad says "girls from Japan" and that she loves "BBQ" which is their odd way of saying bare.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:18 #13284Senior Member

Posts: 936She did true DFK with me. It was not restricted. Elite fertilization was 2 bills. Technically, I should be the one charging but it is what it is. She is a gem for Chicago. Beautiful and sweet. Takes really good care of her body. But after going to her and now the mechanic, I'll be on ramen for the rest of the week.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 12:01 #13283Senior Member

Posts: 190Iso a good rim
Any suggestions on a girl currently doing great RIM. ?
-
04-21-26 11:19 #13282Senior Member

Posts: 345I'm surprised her ad doesn't mention she is Japenese or the extra services. You sure you are not meaning Yui?
Originally Posted by ApplePiePussy
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:29 #13281Regular Member

Posts: 23Bp
This weekend I am thinking going to BP. When parking in that area do I need a sticker or something so I don't get towed. I'm from Indiana and anytime I go to Chicago I park in parking garage. Also, did the location change? I'm getting a few different locations. Inbox is open if anybody wants to help me out. One with stairs and one without stairs.
Stay safe.











Reply With Quote





