Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 526 to 540 of 21026
-
04-27-26 20:23 #20501Senior Member

Posts: 1455She is at Gibbon.
Originally Posted by BeegDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:04 #20500Senior Member

Posts: 65Like a?
"like a veal cutlet?" Hilarious!
Originally Posted by OnVidia
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 19:00 #20499Senior Member

Posts: 77Did the server reset to earlier today?
I thought I say someone ask if Ria or Lemmon was the one with the large breasts but now seem there's a bunch of posts missing.
-
04-27-26 18:42 #20498Senior Member

Posts: 193Which location is this?
Originally Posted by JohnMarigold
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 23:27 #20497Senior Member

Posts: 28Polished the Apple
It was time to clean the pipes so I rolled up to Apple. Was introduced to Penny, a short Korean (even with heels). TS was decent and she thoroughly cleaned every crevice. BJ was decent and the view of her ass as she worked my man handle was exceptional. Transitioned to the main event where I tried to put a dent in the massage table as I pounded her out like a veal cutlet. Moved to a few positions and finished up. Overall a good session so I checked that box and will move onto new talent when I return.
-
04-26-26 09:43 #20496Senior Member

Posts: 734Ria
Ria is indeed cute. Paid 260 for the bb upgrade and we started off great. Good BJ. When we started the main deed, we soon both learned that her pussy was just too small for me. We couldn't work my junior comfortably all the way inside her. With her eyes bulging out of her eye sockets, we agreed to stop and she went and got me a 100 refund. I thought that was fair. In all fairness, she really did try to accommodate me and she is super, super sweet.
Originally Posted by BBHunt
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 19:11 #20495Senior Member

Posts: 68CE Comfort Kannapolis
Finally was able to arrange a visit here and saw Keke. You know it is a good visit when your first thought as you are leaving is "when can I find my way back in the area? I will say I prefer the privacy of doors as opposed to the curtain but honestly at the end we could have been in the middle of the public square and I wouldn't have noticed. LOL. I will figure out a way to return soon.
-
04-25-26 17:37 #20494Senior Member

Posts: 211Gibbon. Ria
Ria has been reviewed several times here. I just want to add my confirmation!
Cute, fun, willing. For the house fee plus $$, I got L3 - everything I wanted. Not sure but she might have got off once herself.
Senior members who want details, PM me. Highly recommend!
-
04-23-26 22:54 #20493Senior Member

Posts: 226Not sure they were involved
I actually passed by today and saw a bunch of guys next to their place but it did not look like they were interested in the place almost looked like the were next door. Not sure though. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Crayz
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 21:59 #20492Senior Member

Posts: 94They were mentioned in the comments on that recent TikTok
Not sure if it has anything to do with that though. Their Google business pages are both gone - the Mooresville and Kannapolis. Same owners of the Northlake mall shops and their Google Maps pages are wiped out too.
Originally Posted by Crayz
[View Original Post]
I guess their Groupon won't be worth much!
-
04-23-26 21:14 #20491Senior Member

Posts: 121Alice Spa in Mooresville. Undercover cops
Saw a post on facebook about lots of undercover cops in the parking lot of Alice Spa in Mooresville.
Sorry I don't have any more good information.
Just thought it was worth mentioning to be careful.
-
04-23-26 13:00 #20490Senior Member

Posts: 201University area?
Are there any places in the university area and are they any good? Any recommendations on who to ask for?
-
04-22-26 00:12 #20489Senior Member

Posts: 707Sure was a lot of comments from people that don't care.
Originally Posted by Bouinage
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:48 #20488Senior Member

Posts: 3075Let's chalk this up to miscommunication. Not debating what their nationality or language is. I don't think anyone on this forum, including me, cares what they speak, only about the level of service provided; the original purpose of my post to the OP.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 20:19 #20487Senior Member

Posts: 46Z&s
I guess Z&S is under new management.
I've been out of the scene for a minute, went for an actual massage as I remembered they didn't do too bad the last few times I went. And got a surprise ending. I doubt more is on the table than a standard shake, but when it comes out of nowhere it is a bit more exciting.
I'm assuming YMMV, and unfortunately didn't catch the hosts name (seemed to be mid to late 40's, blondish hair).
Full hour given, standard house fee, didn't ask for a tip but gave. 6.
Safe dreaming fellas.









Reply With Quote





