Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #23598

    Seeking Arrangement review

    I thought it might be helpful to share my experiences here in case anyone else is thinking about making the jump. About me. Mid 30's, decent looking, good at talking to people. I get a lot of good feedback and "why are you here" type comments.

    First month of membership was amazing. I was getting a bunch of messages, didn't really even need to reach out to anyone. A lot of the messages. A LOT. Were from Venezuelan and Fillipino women, as well as some who were several hours away. Definitely ran into a few scammers, I would not recommend doing "online fun" with anyone. Stick to the cam sites where the pros are where the payment is built in. I set up some dates, primarily looking for women who are more amateurs than working girls. Ran into my fair share of ghosting, which is wack. I could get ghosted for free on Hinge. A couple younger girls who are having tough times but aren't really ready for this either. Had to break things off with a couple of them because they were getting too attached.

    Then my membership renewed. It really feels like the messages have dried up. I've messaged some without getting any real responses. This is actually very common behavior of this type of app in my experience. When you first sign up you're basically getting love bombed, then they cut off the tap to try and get you to throw more money at it.

    Five weeks later, I have one regular connection and a few prospects. I've had some one time things. One girl who lives out in Hampton Roads who I'd see more but it's kind of a pain to work out the logistics. I think once this month's membership is over, I'll deactivate the account for a bit. Hopefully reactivating gets me back in the limelight of the algorithms. Still, I would say it's been worth it mostly, I'm getting more action than I would be on one of the apps that's for sure.

  2. #23597

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    I pay for a month when I see I have a lot of messages waiting. I pay for a month, with the discount, then I cancel it.

  3. #23596
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Membership

    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    They usually offer a discount when renewing. It's been worth it for me.

  4. #23595
    Quote Originally Posted by Marcman804  [View Original Post]
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?
    Yes. I paid for the membership and contacted through the site.

  5. #23594
    Are you guys paying for the membership? How are you contacting the girls?

    Quote Originally Posted by SafePlayer69  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.

  6. #23593

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589
    I have seen her quite a few times. Lots of fun! Tight box for sure.

  7. #23592

    Lex

    I'm sure I've inquired about her before, but I forgot what the feedback was. Let me know if any of you have seen her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-d41be4d4b589

  8. #23591

    Yeah right

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    I didn't try to talk her down. If she's starting at 800 it's going to take a lot of talking to get her down to my price. She's already blocked me on the site. LOL.
    No one is paying 800. If she is asking for that rest assured she is trying to get that and not has been paid that.

  9. #23590
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    She has been on the site for less than a month and that is definitely not $800 material. Have you tried to get her down?
    I didn't try to talk her down. If she's starting at 800 it's going to take a lot of talking to get her down to my price. She's already blocked me on the site. LOL.

  10. #23589
    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-324d8bb78ace

    Who is out here paying these women 800 or more per meet? This girl claimed that's what she gets.
    She has been on the site for less than a month and that is definitely not $800 material. Have you tried to get her down?

  11. #23588

    Eli

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...f-324d8bb78ace

    Who is out here paying these women 800 or more per meet? This girl claimed that's what she gets.

  12. #23587
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Escort (Turkish)

    I see she has made who way to Seeking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...2-ee05a1191269

  13. #23586
    Quote Originally Posted by LolBoat  [View Original Post]
    So, about 2 years ago I exchanged messages with a girl from seeking who is in the fort walton beach area (or maybe pensacola) and she informed me that my text messages would be part of her documentary, exposing sugar daddies for abuse and deceit. I'm not from the area but usually cruise down once or twice a year to hit the beach.

    I spoke with her briefly via text but we never met and the conversation was not sexually explicit. We ultimately did not meet as she wanted alot of money and I didn't have it.

    I feel like I am being extorted as I did not meet her at all.

    Do I have any recourse?
    You followed all opsec, right? Used only a burner number, she has no idea of your real identity right?

    If the answer is no, you need to be reading the archive of this thread, as well as the opsec thread for Northern Virginia.

  14. #23585

    Threatening text from sugar baby

    So, about 2 years ago I exchanged messages with a girl from seeking who is in the fort walton beach area (or maybe pensacola) and she informed me that my text messages would be part of her documentary, exposing sugar daddies for abuse and deceit. I'm not from the area but usually cruise down once or twice a year to hit the beach.

    I spoke with her briefly via text but we never met and the conversation was not sexually explicit. We ultimately did not meet as she wanted alot of money and I didn't have it.

    I feel like I am being extorted as I did not meet her at all.

    Do I have any recourse?

  15. #23584

    SA Discount Code?

    Any SA discount codes working these days. Hate to pay full price to get back in the game. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape