Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 59 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 1601
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1481

    Noir info

    Wondering if anybody has been to Noir recently, and if so can you describe your visit. I'm still a new monger so I'd like to know damage and what talent is there. So far only been to Star. Thanks!

  2. #1480
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeroch8  [View Original Post]
    Morning! Long to lurker here, now officially part of the community. Why are CS forums so active compared to Denver? Anywho, looks like I'm going to have to drive down there to find what I'm looking for. Who know of any large natural, not man made? I've gotten well over 100 in Denver area never found one with what I'm looking form don't really care about any other details. Just large and real. I'll return the favor of some of my favorites up in Denver. TIA.
    Check out VIP spa on circle, but drive around back through the alley for the entrance. If the short fire cracker is still there she's the one with the biggest I've seen on an Asian. I think they are real because they probably don't make bolt ons that big LOL. She doesn't really like to let you handle them, but that's not a big deal to me. Give her a try and let us know.

  3. #1479

    Looking for big naturals

    Morning! Long to lurker here, now officially part of the community. Why are CS forums so active compared to Denver? Anywho, looks like I'm going to have to drive down there to find what I'm looking for. Who know of any large natural, not man made? I've gotten well over 100 in Denver area never found one with what I'm looking form don't really care about any other details. Just large and real. I'll return the favor of some of my favorites up in Denver. TIA.

  4. #1478
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    The tip for Diva or any of the top tier girls is likely to be higher than what you are quoting. But it depends. If they like you they may let you slide a little. But don't be surprised if they ask for 200. And if you tip generously they will start liking you a whole lot more.

    I have to call out this statement that she is the best service. There is no way that you could know that unless you have recently been with every single working girl in every AMP in the city, and then it would still only be your opinion. I can understand why someone would feel that way, but being honest and accurate requires that the statement is your opinion that she gives the best service.

    In my experience I have had several if not many women give 9. 5/10 or greater experiences. But sadly, most of them move on after a while. Remember Tina from Victory a couple of years back? Or Coco at Victory from last year? Sugar from Magic on Circle from way back! The list goes on, so go find your own story with a girl that really does it for you. It may not be the one that somebody else says it is.
    Absolute facts Bronc0. This whole world is subjective. Beauty, experience etc. You might jive on a personal level with a handful of girls or just one and you have an AMAZING time Everytime but another dude won't have the same experience for whatever reason. I had a regular older Asian lady back in SoCal that was not a looker but OMG she absolutely took care of me and we always had a fantastic time. Reviews sometimes refuted mine but they never changed my personal experience with her. I was honestly a little sad when I left Cali for here because we clicked that well. She used to buy ME gifts on my bday and holidays. And sometimes occasional cheap / free times. Sometimes it's just like that. Sometimes it ain't. She was ONE of the best I had but not the best ever for everyone.

  5. #1477

    Latina massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted on another review page of this girl. "Petite, masculine, might be post op female" "run was lackluster, sheets dirty from previous sessions, said boyfriend lives with her".

    Ironically both post about her from the guy here and the person on the other page are first time posters.
    Yup, first time poster here, just like I said in the first line of my review. I get it. Lost of imposters here, and you have to be careful about who you believe. I'm not affiliated with this gal, just TOFTT and decided to share my experience. I've read all the reviews on this page and certainly benefitted from them. I'm overdue in giving back.

    She didn't take her panties off, but she's not a post op dude. The bedroom was darker than the rest of the place because the blinds were pulled down, but the bed was made and seemed clean to me. I would have noticed and declined otherwise. I didn't know what to expect when I arrived; she could have been a 60 year old Mexican grandma, and I really was surprised to find a young (early 30's?) attractive, shapely woman. She mentioned a BF, and maybe he lived there, but he wasn't there at the same time.

    Feel free to reach out with any questions.

  6. #1476
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Diva is not the prettiest provider in town but the best service. Called and confirmed Went over and MMS asked if I called and took me to room. A few minutes and she arrived. Laid a lip lock on me then took tip and HF and went to get TS ready. We went to TS for a normal Diva session with great nuru sarvice. Then in saunna for a few minutes and backto room for great extras. As I left I saw another provider Hispanic a little on the thick side.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    The tip for Diva or any of the top tier girls is likely to be higher than what you are quoting. But it depends. If they like you they may let you slide a little. But don't be surprised if they ask for 200. And if you tip generously they will start liking you a whole lot more.

    I have to call out this statement that she is the best service. There is no way that you could know that unless you have recently been with every single working girl in every AMP in the city, and then it would still only be your opinion. I can understand why someone would feel that way, but being honest and accurate requires that the statement is your opinion that she gives the best service.

    In my experience I have had several if not many women give 9. 5/10 or greater experiences. But sadly, most of them move on after a while. Remember Tina from Victory a couple of years back? Or Coco at Victory from last year? Sugar from Magic on Circle from way back! The list goes on, so go find your own story with a girl that really does it for you. It may not be the one that somebody else says it is.

  7. #1475

    Dmg for diva?

    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Diva is not the prettiest provider in town but the best service. Called and confirmed Went over and MMS asked if I called and took me to room. A few minutes and she arrived. Laid a lip lock on me then took tip and HF and went to get TS ready. We went to TS for a normal Diva session with great nuru sarvice. Then in saunna for a few minutes and backto room for great extras. As I left I saw another provider Hispanic a little on the thick side.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    What was the dmg for diva or anyone from noir? Is it typical $. 6 +. 7 HF?

  8. #1474
    Quote Originally Posted by Phred  [View Original Post]
    Hi All.

    Diva is not the prettiest provider in town but the best service. Called and confirmed Went over and MMS asked if I called and took me to room. A few minutes and she arrived. Laid a lip lock on me then took tip and HF and went to get TS ready. We went to TS for a normal Diva session with great nuru sarvice. Then in saunna for a few minutes and backto room for great extras. As I left I saw another provider Hispanic a little on the thick side.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.
    I think most have heard about her and her popularity. Some cannot get in to see her and there have been some negative reviews. She is the best in your opinion. I require variety. I will say what is good for me and more importantly what is not so good. But I do not review her because she does not need it, IMHO.

  9. #1473
    Senior Member


    Posts: 764

    Diva

    Hi All.

    Diva is not the prettiest provider in town but the best service. Called and confirmed Went over and MMS asked if I called and took me to room. A few minutes and she arrived. Laid a lip lock on me then took tip and HF and went to get TS ready. We went to TS for a normal Diva session with great nuru sarvice. Then in saunna for a few minutes and backto room for great extras. As I left I saw another provider Hispanic a little on the thick side.

    Happy Hunting.

    Phred.

  10. #1472
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozz25  [View Original Post]
    Someone posted on another review page of this girl. "Petite, masculine, might be post op female" "run was lackluster, sheets dirty from previous sessions, said boyfriend lives with her".

    Ironically both post about her from the guy here and the person on the other page are first time posters.
    Uggg. Thanks man.

  11. #1471
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    This one https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws...923498777.html.

    At 140 for the hr it sounds like hj territory with today's prices.
    Someone posted on another review page of this girl. "Petite, masculine, might be post op female" "run was lackluster, sheets dirty from previous sessions, said boyfriend lives with her".

    Ironically both post about her from the guy here and the person on the other page are first time posters.

  12. #1470
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogtown  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time contributing. Thanks for all of your posts everyone!

    Met with her a few weeks ago. First of all, she's gorgeous and very well proportioned. She's topless for the massage (kind of lackluster), but that's all you get for $140. L1 is $20 extra and some untranslated French is $40. She's very good at that. Def will reach out to her again.
    She finishes with the french? Finishes you?

  13. #1469

    Latina massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronc0  [View Original Post]
    This one https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws...923498777.html.

    At 140 for the hr it sounds like hj territory with today's prices.
    Long time lurker, first time contributing. Thanks for all of your posts everyone!

    Met with her a few weeks ago. First of all, she's gorgeous and very well proportioned. She's topless for the massage (kind of lackluster), but that's all you get for $140. L1 is $20 extra and some untranslated French is $40. She's very good at that. Def will reach out to her again.

  14. #1468

    Anybody try Latina massage?

    This one https://cosprings.craigslist.org/hws...923498777.html.

    At 140 for the hr it sounds like hj territory with today's prices.

  15. #1467

    Was looking for a massage

    I decided to try Energy as I haven't been there in a long while. Strange experience. I was greeted by a thick older woman sitting at the desk by the entrance. She took me back to a room. Then another girl, young and thin came for the payment and brought back change. I was much happier after seeing her. After I was on the table face down another one comes in. She is not like the younger one, but pretty and somewhat done up with lipstick and everything. She is thin but with a nice shape. Her English is almost nonexistent. The massage is good then she starts a little teasing and I'm happy. I lift my hips a little and she goes right for it stroking from under. Finally the towel and flip over she starts hand motions to negotiate. She shows HJ motion and I give her BJ motion instead. She puts up one finger and then 5 fingers. I signal 1 oo. She shows HJ plus boob touch. I give 150 sign and point to her pussy. She keeps with the same signs. Then I grab her pussy, not hard and she is nice and full, no pad and she doesn't back off, but is like hell no. They have doors, but no deal. I would have gone for that. She keeps going for the 100 HJ. I keep insisting only 60. She finally gives in but stays as far back as possible so I can't touch her. In the end she was a little put off and pissed. I don't like to have to go through that, especially when it doesn't pay off as I would like. I would really like to bang her, but I guess that isn't on the menu. All in all, not a repeat for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape