Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 343 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5137
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4942

    Carmen Follow up

    Good to know that the photos of Carmen are no longer accurate. As stated in my previous response time to permanently ignore.

    As for Kristin. We have been trying to connect for quite some time now. But she never responds in a timely manner. I'll text her the week before giving her a heads up that the following week I have a ton of flexibility in my schedule. Follow up a few more times throughout the week. Nothing. Then out of the blue. I get a message asking if I'm available and it is always on a day I don't have flexibility or playtime funds. So the dance continues with her.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotliserds  [View Original Post]
    I saw her last year. You aren't missing anything.

    She looks nothing like her pictures body wise they are touched up. Bad attitude and not well obv.

    See Kristin if you can she is one of the best in Manchester.

  2. #4941

    Carmen follow up

    Thanks for the advice. It's a shame. But I'm not willing to risk a run in with a gun.

    Time to permanently ignore.

    Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    Had a friend who recently got into this business and he managed to get her to reply, he did an incall with her he meets up with her at ther apartment in Manchester. He goes upstairs they discuss and as soon as he hands the money over, she kicks him out. Apparently threatening to have her friend next door with a gun come out. He said bring him out and sure enough friend with a gun came out. He got his ass out of there ASAP and I had to hit him with the I TOLD YOU SO. Apparently she is moving from this location. But it cannot be stressed enough AVOID THIS CHICK. She will lure you in and rob you point blank at this point. Damage was 200 $ for him. I sent this kid so many screenshots from this forum on why he should avoid her but seems like his little friend downstairs was making decisions. This happened over the weekend.

  3. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    The last one is supposedly a transformer. Search the Boston forum they were arguing about it not too long ago.

  4. #4939

    Anyone see these girls?


  5. #4938
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    This happened on Thursday night when she blew me off.

    Saturday morning I get a text from her: a photo from her latest ad and her pricing.

    I responded what happened to her the other night and her response was that she was either running late or got busy. BS on both.

    I think I just want to try it once just to say I did. But it will be a while before I reach out to her again.

    Stay safe out there.
    I saw her last year. You aren't missing anything.

    She looks nothing like her pictures body wise they are touched up. Bad attitude and not well obv.

    See Kristin if you can she is one of the best in Manchester.

  6. #4937
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/737329515954

    Been considering seeing this girl. Post most every day. Texted her once last week but got no response, however she posts most everyday. Her ads always say outcalls, however she usually as picture that talk about hosting. Has anyone else seen her?
    I think that is Ella? If so I saw her back around covid. All I remember was I didn't find her attractive and the BJ was more HJ then BJ. There are reviews here and on the other board.

  7. #4936

    Friend didn't head warnings I gave him

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    This happened on Thursday night when she blew me off.

    Saturday morning I get a text from her: a photo from her latest ad and her pricing.

    I responded what happened to her the other night and her response was that she was either running late or got busy. BS on both.

    I think I just want to try it once just to say I did. But it will be a while before I reach out to her again.

    Stay safe out there.
    Had a friend who recently got into this business and he managed to get her to reply, he did an incall with her he meets up with her at ther apartment in Manchester. He goes upstairs they discuss and as soon as he hands the money over, she kicks him out. Apparently threatening to have her friend next door with a gun come out. He said bring him out and sure enough friend with a gun came out. He got his ass out of there ASAP and I had to hit him with the I TOLD YOU SO. Apparently she is moving from this location. But it cannot be stressed enough AVOID THIS CHICK. She will lure you in and rob you point blank at this point. Damage was 200 $ for him. I sent this kid so many screenshots from this forum on why he should avoid her but seems like his little friend downstairs was making decisions. This happened over the weekend.

  8. #4935

    Curvy curves 'and' nice customer service!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/manch...-/737329515954

    Been considering seeing this girl. Post most every day. Texted her once last week but got no response, however she posts most everyday. Her ads always say outcalls, however she usually as picture that talk about hosting. Has anyone else seen her?

  9. #4934

    Follow up with Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by JumpMan67  [View Original Post]
    She's posting about "new content". So maybe she's taking a few days off. I'd send her a text and see if she's willing to meet up.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/482146103327

    Was able to meet with her. She had incall at a hotel, at least at the time. Simple and easy to meet up with. Picture are reasonably accurate although she may have gain a few pounds since then.

  10. #4933

    Follow up on Carmen.

    This happened on Thursday night when she blew me off.

    Saturday morning I get a text from her: a photo from her latest ad and her pricing.

    I responded what happened to her the other night and her response was that she was either running late or got busy. BS on both.

    I think I just want to try it once just to say I did. But it will be a while before I reach out to her again.

    Stay safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/laurentc

    The immortal words of The Who. I saw Carmen was posting under a different name (again). I contacted her. Agreed to her price, she asked to be picked up at an address and the timing was only 30 mins away. I got there on time (5 mins early in fact). I texted her that I was out front. And Ghosted Again.

    No response nothing.

    The only reason why I even considered giving her a shot is because she is posting new photos and she looks amazing. Maybe I'm being foolish. And her "new" photos are old or photoshopped. But sometimes the smaller head takes over. And with the lack of reliable talent in our area. I thought it was worth taking a shot.

    Oh well. Live and learn and learn again and again and again.

    Stay safe out there.

  11. #4932
    Quote Originally Posted by Frunkus  [View Original Post]
    What were her rates if you don't mind me asking definitely interested in seeing her.
    Sorry for the delayed reply. It's 150 / hh. Have fun.

  12. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/laurentc

    The immortal words of The Who. I saw Carmen was posting under a different name (again). I contacted her. Agreed to her price, she asked to be picked up at an address and the timing was only 30 mins away. I got there on time (5 mins early in fact). I texted her that I was out front. And Ghosted Again.

    No response nothing.

    The only reason why I even considered giving her a shot is because she is posting new photos and she looks amazing. Maybe I'm being foolish. And her "new" photos are old or photoshopped. But sometimes the smaller head takes over. And with the lack of reliable talent in our area. I thought it was worth taking a shot.

    Oh well. Live and learn and learn again and again and again.

    Stay safe out there.
    Man, that chick sucks, she ghosted me a couple years ago. Since then there probably 20+ posts about how she ghosts people, I think there was a report from someone who actually saw her and she wasn't great.

  13. #4930
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/laurentc

    The immortal words of The Who. I saw Carmen was posting under a different name (again). I contacted her. Agreed to her price, she asked to be picked up at an address and the timing was only 30 mins away. I got there on time (5 mins early in fact). I texted her that I was out front. And Ghosted Again.

    No response nothing.

    The only reason why I even considered giving her a shot is because she is posting new photos and she looks amazing. Maybe I'm being foolish. And her "new" photos are old or photoshopped. But sometimes the smaller head takes over. And with the lack of reliable talent in our area. I thought it was worth taking a shot.

    Oh well. Live and learn and learn again and again and again.


    Stay safe out there.
    I saw that she had changed her name again. I think this is her 4th or 5th name. That's all one needs to know. She blew me off about 1 1/2 years ago, told me her son broke his arm. She's so full of shit. I decided I'd never try her again, even though she's physically my type. It's unfortunate, because she is a little hottie, and those reviews that are available are pretty positive. I feel your pain. I think that a bunch of us should conspire to schedule her and then we all blow her off. She needs to be taught a good lesson.

  14. #4929

    Carmen: I tried, thinking I Won't Get Fooled Again

    https://tryst.link/escort/laurentc

    The immortal words of The Who. I saw Carmen was posting under a different name (again). I contacted her. Agreed to her price, she asked to be picked up at an address and the timing was only 30 mins away. I got there on time (5 mins early in fact). I texted her that I was out front. And Ghosted Again.

    No response nothing.

    The only reason why I even considered giving her a shot is because she is posting new photos and she looks amazing. Maybe I'm being foolish. And her "new" photos are old or photoshopped. But sometimes the smaller head takes over. And with the lack of reliable talent in our area. I thought it was worth taking a shot.

    Oh well. Live and learn and learn again and again and again.

    Stay safe out there.

  15. #4928

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHunter  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her a few times. Very attentive and into to the whole set up. She is verbal and definitely not a dead fish does squirt (YMMV) makes great eye contact on bjs. I will see her again and comes recommended.
    What were her rates if you don't mind me asking definitely interested in seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape