Thread: Trying this Sugar Baby thing.
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 6947
-
04-26-26 20:19 #6782Senior Member

Posts: 193I do. Since joining SA, I've ditched escort sites. While pricier, the caliber of individuals is far superior, and understandably so, as they aren't escorts. They maintain legitimate careers and pursue this as supplemental income. If fortune smiles upon you, you might discover someone who genuinely enjoys passionate encounters and uses you as their plaything. I've found a few such individuals who leave me happily exhausted! I highly recommend giving it a shot, but do your due diligence to ensure it aligns with your desires. The crucial takeaway is that last-minute arrangements are unlikely. Dedicate some effort, and the rewards will follow. I trust this guidance is beneficial.
Originally Posted by QCGuy96
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:05 #6781Senior Member

Posts: 30Never tried Sugar baby
I've never tried Sugar babies before. Mostly Tryst and Eros. Do you guys like it better than a traditional escort? But I am thinking that is something I want to try in the future.
Any of you guys have any you can recommend. Or how does it work best to start.
-
04-26-26 19:59 #6780Senior Member

Posts: 30Never tried Sugar baby
I've never tried Sugar babies before. Mostly Tryst and Eros. Do you guys like it better than a traditional escort? But I am thinking that is something I want to try in the future.
Any of you guys have any you can recommend. Or how does it work best to start.
-
04-26-26 10:12 #6779Senior Member

Posts: 149Jasmyn
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...2-6e759b9f207b
Has anyone met her? She visits Raleigh often and has me curious.
-
04-24-26 07:48 #6778Banned Member

Posts: 1377LOL, I guess you have a point!
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 12:58 #6777Senior Member

Posts: 67Nixing an 18 yr old pregnant unlimited BBFS SB is telling the waiter " the lobster is too buttery, and the steak too juicy".
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 21:05 #6776Banned Member

Posts: 1377You think? Even if she is 18 and legal I have never had the pregnant fetish so I guess never understood it myself. Wait a minute or is it one of those things where guys think they can get BBFS and not worry about impregnating her?
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 17:20 #6775Senior Member

Posts: 258Her SA in box just blew up nuclear.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:46 #6774Banned Member

Posts: 1377Holy shit and Yikes!
Originally Posted by Daddy99
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:24 #6773Senior Member

Posts: 323Told me she's 14 weeks pregnant LOL.
Originally Posted by Murphy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 18:42 #6772Senior Member

Posts: 193I reached out to her about a week ago and she hasn't seen my message yet. Its funny that I got the same feeling so I offered to meet up for coffee since she can't drink yet. I'll let you know if she pings me back.
Originally Posted by Banger12
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 16:17 #6771Senior Member

Posts: 58Has anyone talked to or met Vee? Having issues with my browser and can't copy the link. Added a pic.
-
04-21-26 15:17 #6770Senior Member

Posts: 258Chick claiming to be 19 and using a high school year book picture as profile just screams warning to me. Unless someone on here can validate that she is real and legal, I don't like meeting chicks I need to check their I'd before I say anything.
Originally Posted by Gmh087
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 15:14 #6769Banned Member

Posts: 1377I didn't like the "its complicated" status for her relationship and would probably make me keep from contacting just for the potential drama or pimp possibility. What other red flags did you notice? I've seen her picture before somewhere I feel like but I just can't place it!
Originally Posted by Gmh087
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 10:46 #6768Senior Member

Posts: 32April
Has anyone have any info on this one:
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-1048f3bf715c
I know I've seen her mentioned before, but this is a new profile so I can't seem to find the post. A couple red flags, and very eager to meet.










Reply With Quote





