Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 12 of 468 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 7010
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6845

    Where to go for chill day shift experiences?

    Moved from Jacksonville a while ago, but still haven't explored the local options yet. Jacksonville had some great day shift options where you could go, have a drink, chat with a pretty girl for a while, maybe tip someone on stage, and eventually get a dance.

    Other cities I've been to move with a lot more pressure; you get in, the vultures swoop in, and you're shuffled to the back as quickly as possible. Doesn't feel so chill. There seems to be a correlation with the latina population of the club.

    Are there any clubs in Tampa that are almost more "bar" than "strip club" (or brothel), even if only marginally? Somewhere you might reasonably go for an enjoyable drink and chat with the bartender without rushing to extras? While we're at it, any with mostly white girls?

  2. #6844

    Heading to Tampa

    Greetings, fellow Mongers. Heading to Tampa again next week, and was hoping to find a nice spinner who speaks Greek, whether this is at a Massage Parlor, Strip Club, or In-call. Any info would be greatly appreciated. JT.

  3. #6843
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    I've been to CA a couple of times. Both times left fairly satisfied with the experience. Usually go to Mons Venus, get a couple dances, then go to CA for the end of the night.

    How does PP compare to CA, as far as the girls, price range? Also are the booths the same size as CA? It's tight in there.

    Any options closer to either of them for good lap dances from hotter girls before going to either of those?
    Not much of consequence in that North Tampa / USF area that I'm aware of besides PP and CA.

    I haven't been to Mons in forever, but I did enjoy it back in its heyday. As a I get a little older I'm less interested in 19 year old hard bodies, and find myself much more attracted to women with the ability to speak for 30 seconds without reflexively blurting out private room. I also have zero interest in man made assets of any kind. I'll take a older women who is a little chunky over a 19 yo twig with fake boobs and lips every time.

    Not sure what HUSH women are like (haven't been there since it was an actual regular bar long ago), but that's the closest I can think of. Someone said that the old Secrets place opened back up under new name / management, but that's farther away and I've heard nothing about it (I can't go because the parking lot is way too exposed for my rather unique ride).

  4. #6842
    Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn  [View Original Post]
    I've been to CA a couple of times. Both times left fairly satisfied with the experience. Usually go to Mons Venus, get a couple dances, then go to CA for the end of the night.

    How does PP compare to CA, as far as the girls, price range? Also are the booths the same size as CA? It's tight in there.

    Any options closer to either of them for good lap dances from hotter girls before going to either of those?
    PP has a bigger selection and is generally busier. Probably similar quality in girls, but since there are more, you stand a better chance of finding what you're looking for. Price range is the same.

    The regular booths are smaller than CA's. You can pay extra and get a bigger room, though. I think it's like $20 or $40 more to the bar.

  5. #6841

    Ybor strip. Disappointed.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlfMelmack  [View Original Post]
    I've gone to Vixens / Ybor strip on an off for decades. Things got worse a few years ago, when they changed to Vixens and the early evenings became mostly disappointing while late nights on weekends remained solid, but in the past 6 months, and definitely in the last month there has been a real downturn, even on the weekends after 11 pm.

    I wandered in last week around 10 pm on a weekend and there were literally multiple 20 minute stretches with no one on stage in 90 minutes and maybe 5 girls in the whole place, including those hiding in the back.

    This week I went in a little later after 11 pm, and there were lots more women this time, but the place was being run like a well oiled shipwreck again. Multiple 2-5 song stints with no one on stage even though there were at least 15 girls mostly sitting on their phones, and likely at least 20 in the building and lots of patrons. I only stayed 90 minutes, and there were at least 5 times they announced the next dancer, and then canceled and waiting a few songs to announce someone else who sometimes got on stage, other times just didn't. I was also unimpressed with the ladies but that's a preference thing, but it was 80% 30-35 year old looking women with similar sorta thin, but definitely no overly fit. I prefer a women with more curves myself and despise the man made look on boobs and lips. But that's just me.

    The real issue was that you had a good number of men, lots of women there and no one on stage the majority of the time (and no there were not a large number of them doing private dances. Its was mostly just phone scrolling and hiding in back. You could tell there was absolutely no one running the place, because it would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

    I had the typical women asking if I wanted company or a private dance, but as I said none of them really tickled my fancy, so I politely declined and complemented them. But the lack of a stage show meant I had nothing to entertain and get me interested.

    Either way, it has been really piss poor recently. I get the impression someone new is running the place or that whoever does must be sick or something, because what I have been seeing a a sure way to run the place into the ground.
    I completely agree. I used to enjoy going here for the good looking women and connection. Even if I didn't do the back room boogie. Now it's just a bar with non alcoholic drinks and disinterested women. I'm out.

  6. #6840

    Ashley PP

    Wanted to shout out Ashley, 21 year old Cuban. 5'6, B cups, a little chubby, pretty face, blond hair, pale skin.

    Good attitude, BBBJ, and tight pussy. Was there during Sunday day shift, paid 150 to her, 20 to the house.

  7. #6839

    PP vs CA

    I've been to CA a couple of times. Both times left fairly satisfied with the experience. Usually go to Mons Venus, get a couple dances, then go to CA for the end of the night.

    How does PP compare to CA, as far as the girls, price range? Also are the booths the same size as CA? It's tight in there.

    Any options closer to either of them for good lap dances from hotter girls before going to either of those?

  8. #6838

    Vixens / Ybor strip poorly run these days

    I've gone to Vixens / Ybor strip on an off for decades. Things got worse a few years ago, when they changed to Vixens and the early evenings became mostly disappointing while late nights on weekends remained solid, but in the past 6 months, and definitely in the last month there has been a real downturn, even on the weekends after 11 pm.

    I wandered in last week around 10 pm on a weekend and there were literally multiple 20 minute stretches with no one on stage in 90 minutes and maybe 5 girls in the whole place, including those hiding in the back.

    This week I went in a little later after 11 pm, and there were lots more women this time, but the place was being run like a well oiled shipwreck again. Multiple 2-5 song stints with no one on stage even though there were at least 15 girls mostly sitting on their phones, and likely at least 20 in the building and lots of patrons. I only stayed 90 minutes, and there were at least 5 times they announced the next dancer, and then canceled and waiting a few songs to announce someone else who sometimes got on stage, other times just didn't. I was also unimpressed with the ladies but that's a preference thing, but it was 80% 30-35 year old looking women with similar sorta thin, but definitely no overly fit. I prefer a women with more curves myself and despise the man made look on boobs and lips. But that's just me.

    The real issue was that you had a good number of men, lots of women there and no one on stage the majority of the time (and no there were not a large number of them doing private dances. Its was mostly just phone scrolling and hiding in back. You could tell there was absolutely no one running the place, because it would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

    I had the typical women asking if I wanted company or a private dance, but as I said none of them really tickled my fancy, so I politely declined and complemented them. But the lack of a stage show meant I had nothing to entertain and get me interested.

    Either way, it has been really piss poor recently. I get the impression someone new is running the place or that whoever does must be sick or something, because what I have been seeing a a sure way to run the place into the ground.

  9. #6837

    Class Act / Pink Pussycat

    After I made a run at AO (St Pete board. I posted a review there), I was still in the mood for some more fun.

    Made the half-hour trip over to Class act first. After the obligatory pat-down, went in and took a few minutes to let my eyes adjust to the lower light.

    Tons of latinas on a Sunday at 2 Pm, and every one was hanging on a patron. It was, well, BUSY. I looked around, most of them were bigger / thic as a snicker, and I didn't see anyone that tripped my trigger, so I skipped out and went to Pink Pussycat.

    At PPC, another obligatory pat-down, and in I went. Sat down at the bar, ordered a Jack / Coke (It was nice and strong by the way) and within a minute or so I had this hot mixed Latina (probably 5'5, long straight dark hair, 32 c's, and an ass that was solid as hell); I think her name was Alicia, Ally, something like that. I was more interested in seeing what she could do as she moved over sitting on my lap and we were letting our hands roam freely. I don't speak Spanish, so Google translate it is. Had a brief text session back and forth and we were off to the races in one of the booths. ($1. 5 for fun, and. 2 for the 'room') I did negotiate some extra fun up front with a BBBJ and LFK before the main event. Took an extra. 3. So not a bad deal IMHO.

    Got back to the booth, and I see why yall mention the size. Its got enough room for fun, but if you are looking to have the girl on her back. Good luck.

    Started off getting her out of that 'restrictive' clothes, and enjoyed having some fun with those 32 C's and some LFK. Shortly after she got down on her knees and began a pretty decent BBBJ. Once I was up and running, on went the cover and I had her ease down for some reverse cowgirl then turn around to face me and ride me until I was done.

    I'd definitely go back as the other girls were all smoking hot, various heights, weights, curves, and if they are as eager as the one I got, a ton of fun can be had especially if you have a big enough wallet.

  10. #6836

    Gold Club?

    Anyone been there?

  11. #6835

    Dulce

    Quote Originally Posted by TallDarkNHandy  [View Original Post]
    Been there many times and have "run" into her MANY times as well and never heard a mention of BBFS Or Greek. Ever. You are saying the woman who gives you hand sanitizer before the dance in the back starts and wipes everything down. That always has something to lay over the seat in the booth. Told you those options were available at what price? All new news to me. And I am all ears.
    Yeah same girl. Colombian, dark curly hair past shoulders. Santee and wipes. So I only ask for BJ uncovered. I don't know if she misunderstood me, but when it came time for main event, she just turned around, standing K9 and we went at it, after getting her past the whole hand thing. Funny thing is, the unopened package lay right on the arm rest. She never reached for it. Maybe it's not a regular thing. I do have this trusting face that has gotten me away with a lot in my day, maybe she found me charming, who knows, but the package went back in her purse. As far as Greek. Idk, just gave me the vibe. Kept saying te gusta me culo when I was back there. Depending on what country your from, it could mean the ass in general, it could mean the actual ass hole. Anyway, to say it two or three times while in K9 just put off a vibe subject to misinterpretation. I'm not a Greek fab, I didn't push the limits. As far as Estrella, I have not been there in a while, but another go-to Carolina was there, I asked her, she said she still works there. Carolina is fun, thick MILF. Not as pretty as Dulce, in her early 40's, but still pretty enough, and a thick tight, athletic body, big booty, big nice natural tits. Time with her feels less rehearsed business.

  12. #6834

    Did she tell you that or is that a. Guess?

    Been there many times and have "run" into her MANY times as well and never heard a mention of BBFS Or Greek. Ever. You are saying the woman who gives you hand sanitizer before the dance in the back starts and wipes everything down. That always has something to lay over the seat in the booth. Told you those options were available at what price? All new news to me. And I am all ears.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit. Anyway, that's my take. There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.

  13. #6833
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbsclover53  [View Original Post]
    Can you or anyone else provide a description of what the VIP rooms are like? I am a big guy with a big gut and I want to make sure there is room to work in there for me. Would be interested in what furniture, set up of room, etc. Thanks.
    The small PPC and CA booths are SMALL, like the inside of a porta-potty small. There are no tables or ledges to set down your stuff or hold a drink. PPC does have these horizontal bars across the ceiling that the girls hang their clothes from and you can also use to hang your shirt. The seats are too small to lay the girls down and fuck them missionary. I have found the best use of the seat is for variations of standing doggy or having the girl blow / ride you while you are seated.

    If you are a big guy, maybe let the girl have the seat and stay standing the whole time.

  14. #6832

    Class Act

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by CA around 3. Met the well talked about Dulce. Here's my honest take. Colombian, so if you speak some Spanish, it will be more easily understood than the Cuban dialect. It's closer to what you learn in school. She speaks very little English. Early 30's. Really pretty face, six pack abs, really fit. Very well done man-mades. Booty was a little over done for my taste, I do prefer natural over implants. I'm more of a spinner type, but if you like a big man-made but on a petite woman, you'll like her. She is GFE, but sadly for me, the DFE was lacking. She is an over actor. The loud moans, it's all theatrical, she knows it's part of the business. For me a slight turn off. Plus a little too loud for my taste in a room where sound can carry out to the bar. I'm pretty sure everything is on the menu. I found daty, FIV, bbj, BBFS. And she hinted at Greek. I did not partake. Keep in mind, extra is extra. For me it was a mediocre experience, like a low budget, underproduced B film actress. I thought we she first sat down there was some real chemistry, but sadly that turned to very poor acting. Also, she does try the hand stroke, fake cock block move some girls will try, making you think you're getting a bbj or BBFS, but really keeping her hand in the way, but I straightened that shit out really quick. A quick jam into the tonsils and a hard slap to her arm to quick that shit..
    Can you or anyone else provide a description of what the VIP rooms are like? I am a big guy with a big gut and I want to make sure there is room to work in there for me. Would be interested in what furniture, set up of room, etc. Thanks.

  15. #6831

    Is Estrella still around?

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMale1  [View Original Post]
    There are better performers in there, who all offer the same or better. Look up Estrella. Younger, just as hot, maybe not as big boobs, but perkier natural, just as fit, and when she finishes you, you will think you have run a marathon. She looks it hard, fast, and as rough as you can give. You need your sheathes, for sure.
    I saw your review of Estrella back from 2022 and a brief mention of her in 2023. Have you seen her at CA day shift this year? I am also mainly into spinners and am interested in seeing her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape