Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Seniors with more than 50 posts
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 16028
-
04-23-26 12:11 #15398Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Threesome (Paola & Angela) at Lucky Wellness
Double trouble session with a four hands session with this raven haired big bootie Latina baddie Paola and a brunette Asian baby girl named Angela. Paola, has a rocking Latina body, D cup manmades, big round Kim K sized ass, insane tiny waist, clean shaven kitty. Angela was a smaller more petite girl, natural Cs, soft small more slender body and cute tiny little Asian booty. Slightly lighter brunettes hairs shaved kitty, no tats as well.
Best of both worlds with these babes, both are gentle and sweet with me and their chemistry was pretty nice too, the way they took turns pleasuring and flirting with me. No massage, but did get a double trouble cat bath, one point both girls sucking my nips. Angela was holding and grabbing Paolas tits, took a little convincing, but got the to give each other a little smooch.
For the BBBJ, first they took turns, Paola doing a more Lucious sexy approach vs Angela's DT express train. On the tag team, they were skinning on both sides of my cock, occasionally taking turns with the sack and shaft stuff. One point Paola sits on my face for 69 while still blowing me. Memorable moment was me over Paola, stuffing her throat while Angela was behind giving a dope rimjob.
CFS time, I started with Angela, pounding her while she was in between us, her head was on Paola's lap, watching me. Paola's dirty talk was especially hot, she was like " fuck her papi, do it, do it! Had me melting. Also had Angela mount me for ACG, Paola sat on me, facing Angela. Classic near death experience by sun snu and Colombian booty. Paolas turn and she does RCG on me after we get a new rubber on. Again, seeing that ass envelop my cock like nothing is a beautiful sight to see. Angela was so sweet, helping keep it all together as this Latina Mami was giving it her all on me. Got in doggie next, and she brought that ass back like crazy good. Swivels of the hips, and a consistently throwing it back in a pace I couldn't hold for more than 5 minutes. As I was busting, Angelas in my arm to my left, tongue deep in my tonsils. Sweet beautiful release as these sexy vixens gave me all I wanted and more.
Usual clean up after. I had a few more minutes left so laid down with both girls in my arms. Such a great feeling. Wish I could afford to do this more often LOL. Happy mongering!
-
04-22-26 19:26 #15397Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23NPlus Spa NPlus Spa Nplus Spa NPlus Spa
NPlus Spa NPlus Spa NPlus Spa Nplus Spa NPlus Spa.
Originally Posted by Garfield99
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 19:14 #15396Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 19Michelle at New Lavender
I recently made the drive to New Lavender located on 592 X Flamingo Rd. Based on a recommendation from a friend. Ended up matching with Michelle.
She's about 5'3 with a nice full rack. As a boob guy, I was pretty happy with what I saw She's got a sexy pair of breasts (looked like roughly C's).
Michelle greeted me with a smile that instantly put me at ease. Shoulder-length black hair, soft curves, smooth skin and a natural vibe that made her look even more inviting.
Gave her the donation, and we began with a light massage, although that's not really what I was there for. About 10 minutes into the massage, she began the teasing and things kicked off fast. We both fully stripped down, then she leaned in for some LFK, and once her lips touched mine, the mood was set. Her BBBJ great, wet, and decent suction, sprinkled some eye contact in which she had my cock deep in her mouth which was a nice view.
DATY was a highlight for me, and she rewarded it with more passion. Her pussy tasted delicious.
From there, we moved to CFS, and she was game for multiple positions. She rode with energy, then switched it up. Responsive and clearly enjoying herself.
By the end, I was worn out but smiling. I think the only drawback is there's no extras like BBFS or Greek on the table, which may matter to some. But it was overall a nice time. If you value service and engagement over looks, I think Michelle is definitely worth checking out. Although she may not be a supermodel, she more than makes up for her average looks with her service.
-
04-22-26 16:58 #15395Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23And Plus spa and Plus Spa and Plus spa
And Plus Sap and Plus Spa and Plus Spa and Pus Spa.
Originally Posted by Garfield99
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:05 #15394Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Carrie at N Plus Spa
Feels like I'm getting a solid cultural lineup being able to choose between having an Asian or Latina slob on my knob. Back here at and plus spa, got with Carrie again and she exemplifies AMP services. Great GFE services, gentle and subservient energy and service. Mixed Chinese / Malaysian, she has long dark hair nice manmade tits, a soft small Asian girl body with fair skin and little cute booty along with a shaven kitty with cute light brown lips covering the pink goodness underneath.
3rd session with this babe, she tongue locked me as soon as the doors close and gets me prepped for the table shower. Simple, but effective routine of body washing, nuruslides, and cat bath that leads to her dry intense and pleasurable rimjob skills. One of those moments where I could've came hard if I was just tryna get a quick nut. On the flip she gets goin with her sloppy but firm toppy moves. A lot of tongue going along the shaft and ability to DT me and stay for long holds. Mid DT, she does this thing where she slightly gags and moves her tongue or some nice feeling while balls deep. Carrie gets off of giving pleasure, cause every moment I let out a sign of pleasure, she jumped on that and kept going.
Back in the room, I get some DATY going, 2 FIV as well, got this Asian babe to orgasm pretty hard, squirting a bit over my hands an face. She wanted to do some 69 next, here she plops that kitty hard on my tongue while delivering her ravenouse BJ motions. When she comes off, I magically have a rubber on and she mounts me for ACG, sucking on my nipple as she bounces on my cock. Spun her around for some doggie and then pronebone. With her limited English, she's doing some FOB dirty talk that was lowkey working for me. Last position was mish, before I popped up, she got on her knees and took my load in her mouth, one sho getting to her upper lip. She smiled, and giggled while licking it off. I.
Usually clean up after, she then gave me a cooldown massage and started chatting up a little bit with me. Solid session, Carrie is a good girl, and the sex was great. I even got a bonus 2nd pop with her quick handed jackhammer HJ. Def check her out or the other Latina baddies here at and Plus Spa.
-
04-22-26 13:29 #15393Senior Member

Posts: 158NN spa
The price for the services that they provide is extremely low. That's why I keep going back, very rare that I get bad service there if I do the girl is usually gone in a few days. I think the manager would just kick them out.
Originally Posted by ILoveGfe
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 12:29 #15392Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 6Found some great Latina ass at Aroma Spa
Great Latina option place. Wonderful setup and place is nice and clean. Great massage and sexy lady giving the massage.
Took a day off of work that I'd go have some fun. Met Suly on a quiet afternoon. She's 20+, with a full, curvy build thick thighs, soft waist, and a nice natural C-cup. Nothing's better than we all knockers. Definitely more on the mature side, but very comfortable in her own body and.
Started with a light massage. Nothing too technical, but she keeps close contact and sets a relaxed tone. Easy to talk to, no pressure, just lets things flow. You can tell she's hasn't training and it paid off. After the flip, she made it clear she's very open-minded with open menu. The BBBJ was steady and unhurried, good rhythm and attention throughout. I love how she made eye contact the whole time. She takes her time and doesn't rush through anything. We moved into 69, where she stayed on point and in sync. Clean, relaxed, and easy to get into a rhythm with her.
She offers great options including CFS / BBBJ depending on preference. She's straightforward about it and clearly experienced, which makes the whole session feel smooth and comfortable rather than awkward. No attitude, no clock watching just consistent energy from start to finish. Trust me, I know girls are getting money for this. But I love it when they're into it, and they don't scamp on all the service.
She is a great fit if you're into curvy stripper type providers who are open, relaxed, and easy to deal with. Not flashy, but very accommodating and steady. Would repeat.
-
04-22-26 12:10 #15391Senior Member

Posts: 311Authoritative and Trustworthy
I am always amazed and impressed by newer members posting such glowing reviews. These reviews help me make a more informed decision when seeking Asian or Latina pu$$y. Never underestimate your impact and importance for the members here. I put both spas on the top of my list, thanks to your reviews. Keep up the great work!!
Originally Posted by VegasChef1977
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:39 #15390Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Correction: Carrie is at and Plus spa
Correction: Carrie is at and Plus Spa.
Originally Posted by Garfield99
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-26 22:42 #15389Regular Member

Posts: 21Blonde Latina Miya at NPlus Spa on Paradise Road
Miya is absolutely stunning. Flat belly and nice smooth skin with a perfect butt. She has huge D cup breasts and a friendly gentle personality. She gave me a sexy smile and then started with a soft LFK. I wanted to taste that beautiful kitty of hers so I had her lay down on the table and I crawled up for some intense licking. She tasted absolutely amazing, very responsive with light grounds and she got wet quickly. I was lightly squeezing her beautiful tits while she was squirming around on the table. I dined on that kitty for a good 10 minutes before she had an orgasm.
After she relaxed a bit she asked me to lay down and crawled up between my legs and started a nice slow ball licking and BBBJ. Took her time up and down the shaft and then went all the way down DT. I almost lost it right there, so I asked for the main event. She grabbed a condom and rolled it on and climbed up on top of me cowgirl. That long silky black hair flowing all over the place and those beautiful tits bouncing was an absolutely amazing view. I didn't want to finish here because I knew I wanted to get this Latina booty into doggie. So I slid in behind her and got quiet moans from her and then I picked up the rhythm and went to pound town. I filled up the condom and then pulled out.
She left to go get a hot towel and came back and cleaned me up. She then gave a nice strong massage for the time remaining which felt good. I highly recommend Miya if you like Brazilian Latinas.
-
04-21-26 21:45 #15388Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 23Fun in Sin city with Carrie the Malaysian Spinner and+Spa
Carrie at and + Spa.
This shop is tucked in a strip mall, with lots of restaurants and small businesses. It's easy to be incognito and blend in with the tourists and the locals.
She's about 5'2" tall, she's got long brownish / black hair, perky enhanced 32 C cups, and a clean shaved kitty. She speaks some English, and is very flirty and playful.
Got to the shop, and took care of the paperwork. We went into a room, and began to get to know each other. LFK, I also kissed her neck, and started fondling her tits, and pinching her nipples until they got hard. I started to suck on them, and was rewarded with some soft moans. I let her kiss my nipples, while she stroked my cock. I had her lie on the bed to start her BBBJ, and I played with her pussy and clit, and she let me get some FIV action.
Rubber on, we go at it STANDING DOGGY, and I think this is the best view in the house. I tapped her from behind slowly and deeply. Next was STANDING MISH, where I held her legs open by the ankles, and fucked her hard while she rubbed her clit.
All the visuals, and auditory moans, and dirty talk from her, made me bust a little early, and I pulled out and dropped a load in her mouth, CIM.
Carrie for sure delivered an amazing session, She's a top notch provider, who's a sweetheart and a freak in the sheets. I highly recommend her. She's with 2 hot Latin providers, Mia and Cherrie.
Damage: . 6 HF $. 8 dono.
-
04-21-26 17:38 #15387Banned Member

Posts: 10Q Day Spa with Kiki
Love trying out a new place. At least a place that's new for me. Found out this is a full menu joint and got the hook up. Got Kiki today. Young girl with dark hair about shoulder length. Nice tight body.
Once I got settled in the room she started with a massage. Good pressure and it was quick and to the point. I'm not a huge fan of the long massage process I'd rather have more time to fuck.
After the massage she got naked with me and up onto the table. Fun started off with a BBBJ. She definitely excelled here. I know she took a mouthful of my pre cum and licked it clean. This girl was so kinky.
She got me covered up with a condom and we started in doggy. Nice tight ass not one of those that's overly big. Perfect size and shape and she could take a good fucking in doggy. We ended up switching to reverse cowgirl. She worth the visit.
-
04-21-26 02:53 #15386Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 93Miya (colombian) at N+ Spa
Newest visit to and+ Spa and there are only great choices with this roster here. 3 girls working, and all baddies. An asian and 2 latinas, I went with the untapped choice, Miya today. A blonde supermodel bodied Colombian baddie. She had a rocking bod with manmade Ds, itty bitty waist, big round firm ass that you could bounce a quarter off of. Miya works out forsure, cause she has slightly defined abs and her whole bodied had some sexy muscle to her. No tats, and a shaved kitty. This babe got energy.
First she takes me to the table shower room, we make out a little, and she thoroughly cleans me up from head to toe, my junk to my booty hole, I got squeaky clean. She then got some nuru oil on both of us and started some hot body slides. Her hot toned body felt really nice on my back, then she started using her butt and that was a killer feeling. Lowkey her ass felt better on my back than her hands. On the flip, she did more body slides, this time she turned around and smushed my cock with her ass, Started to feel her kitty gripping over my shaft, got stiff af there. She slides down and then proceeds to give an immaculate BBBJ. Strong mouth feel and suction, the willpower not to cum was very hard to find.
Back in the room, Miya proceeds to suck the living soul out of me, I do get to give some receipts with DATY, she has a very tight kitty, cramped my tongue eating her out, but I powered through and forced out a hard earned O. Hearing her cum and moan in Spanish was a hot moment here. She comes back down to her knees to suck me off again, before sliding on a rubber on me. She has me lay on the table and first starts in CG. Miya's stamina is unparalleled, She bounced on me for what felt like forever, even spinning around and giving a cinematic view of RCG, just a luscious cherry shaped ass slamming onto me. I did get on top a couple times for mish for a second, and then doggie which got me to blow in no time. Blew strings over her lower back before collapsing on the table next to Miya. She goes to take a shower real quick before coming back and cleaning up myself and room. As I am getting dressed, Cherry and Carrie come into the room. Seen these babes before and they are also great lays. Both grabbed my crotch trying to see if I would be down for a round 2. Unfortunately no bluechews today. All the girls gave me a little kiss before I left, Miya coming and giving a little twerk grind on me, a little wink to come see her again. I def need to hit big on the slots soon to keep up w / all this kitty out here. Happy Mongering!
-
04-21-26 01:19 #15385Regular Member

Posts: 9Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa
On vaca here and decided to stop by some joints and check out the talent. First stop was this place based on mongers here. Of course I know its usually a hit or miss on active forums. But this place wasn't so bad. The girl I drew was Maya. She was pretty cute and short in height. Petite build but not terribly thin and had a nice ass. Definitely nice tits with them D cups. Started with some standard massage and on the flip she did some dfk and she would tease me here and there. Eventually she got on her knees and gobbled up the junior. Covered me up and I started banging her as she was on her back. Flipped her around and pounded her more from behind. Finally busted my nut in the cover as I was sucking on them titties while she was doing the cowgirl.
-
04-21-26 00:54 #15384Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 46Fun Coco at GG Spa
Found this place on dessert inn. There were actually three in the area I just walked into this one. I think on google its called Vegas Spa GG. The girl that I got was Coco. She had a pretty petitie build with some D cups. She had a nice dress on that showed some cleavage. I was ready to motorboat that thing when I saw it. Got led to the room and the fun started. Started with some dfk and then we got undressed where she would tease junior and the boys. Then she got on her knees and started gobbling me up. Sucked it pretty good then covered me up and we started with some mish. Ended me pounding her doggy on the side of the table. Busted my nut in the cover and did some dfk and got cleaned up.










Reply With Quote





