Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 811 to 825 of 26637
-
04-23-26 04:20 #25827Senior Member

Posts: 185Saw Abby before she left for her hiatus and she was a lot of fun so decided to set up a date with her but when I got to her incall she stopped responding. I am guessing this is the one you're talking about as she takes down her links after she sets up an appointment. I didn't get any sting vibes from our communication but always be cautious and if anyone else has seen her recently and can share their experience then let us know.
Originally Posted by Dandan10
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/abbysue95
-
04-22-26 23:08 #25826Senior Member

Posts: 201Riley
Thought I'd check out what all the excitement has been about with Riley. Comms were not an issue over the prior 24 hours. I reconfirmed with her an hour before the appointment to make sure we were still on schedule. Arrived at her private incall and we both got comfortable right away. She was stroking my pipe while I asked her what turned her on. She starting massaging her tits and said her nipples were very sensitive but was a great way to get her aroused. I began kissing and sucking on her now erect nipples while she continued the light massage on my cock. I think her moans were real and asked if I could now go down to taste her sweet peach. She was hoping I'd accommodate and man did she start purring. I'm pretty sure that if the neighbor was home, he would have heard her moans of satisfaction. I told her to move to 69 so I could get a better view of her love channel and wanting to get my cock prepared to fill her soaking wet box. This chick's body is one giant clit as she was writhing in pleasure and begging to have my meat fill her hole. I'm pretty sure she had multiple orgasms and I was now ready to bury my engorged cock in her. She slid on a cover and I entered her in reverse cowgirl position. I let her ride my staff for nearly 10 minutes. The mission was nearing completion but wanted to finish by emptying all the protein stored in my balls to fill the back of her throat. She obliged by giving me a great BBBJ and swallowing every drop that I had in me.
Appointment was exceptional and I saw the toys that NWMich mentioned in his review a week or so ago. Believe me, these were not small tools and she can supposedly handle these devices without much difficulty. I think there may also be some other options available on her menu that I'd be willing to try at our next encounter. The only thing that may not be completely accurate are the pics that she posts on STG site. I wasn't disappointed with the real version. She is super nice and I'd be shocked if anyone could go toe to toe beyond 30 minutes. She is a true sex nympho!
-
04-22-26 16:50 #25825Senior Member

Posts: 25Tall Yankee has confirmed that this is a different girl. They do look very similar with the same name. I apologize, I will be making an effort to see her now. Hopefully I can leave a good review afterwards to make up for it.
Originally Posted by JMagnifico
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:20 #25824Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks for clearing that up, that's on me, not Mike. I will now go see this Rae in order to make it right!
Originally Posted by TallYankee
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 16:08 #25823Senior Member

Posts: 170Cassidy James / CJ
Anyone that was wondering CJ made a new post that has her number. I had that number for a while now so when she reached out I knew it was her. Anyone that wants to see her here is her ad.
Originally Posted by Figment
[View Original Post]
https://tryst.link/escort/cassidyjames
-
04-22-26 14:52 #25822Senior Member

Posts: 31Sting or dream girl?
I'm pretty sure I saw them post on STG about a year ago using different pics. Sting or not. I highly doubt the gal in those pics is who will meet you at the door.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:19 #25821Senior Member

Posts: 25According to the flint board it is her, went by Sydney at that time. Maybe Tall Yankee can chime in and confirm, he's active over there.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 14:13 #25820Senior Member

Posts: 311Sting or dream girl?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...v/520310136655
Only being available for 6 hours seems a little suspect. Does anybody know this girl?
-
04-22-26 12:27 #25819Regular Member

Posts: 14Abby
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cutle...-/720732727729
Anyone know her? Afraid of this being a sting. Price on low side, but she hot, so idk.
-
04-22-26 11:26 #25818Senior Member

Posts: 475Wrong Rae Mike.
The Rae that is in all these news links is not the same girl that has been in GR lately. I've seen them both. The girl and her pimp that was robbing mongers are both in prison. It's an honest mistake to assume they are the same girl but they definitely aren't. Go to my page on Erome. C to see the difference of the current girl's tattoos compared to Rachel's tattoos. The girl that is using the name of Rae nowadays is legit, very pretty and is a good time, but definitely not for bargain mongers. I'd recommend her actually, she's pretty good.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 11:16 #25817Senior Member

Posts: 102Lindsay is back
Anyone seen Lindsay since she started posting again? Is she still sharing a room with small dogs? She could be pretty great but I hear the dogs could be trouble if you left your clothes on the floor.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/778004770341
-
04-22-26 11:11 #25816Senior Member

Posts: 185Sucks that your experience was different but definitely stick with the ss rate for her. Not worth the hh or hr.
Originally Posted by DonteSpeak
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 10:57 #25815Regular Member

Posts: 14Abby
I saw this ad, and wanted to know if anyone can verify she not a sting LOL. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cutle...-/720732727729
-
04-22-26 09:39 #25814Senior Member

Posts: 389Not 100% sure. Look at post 25796 by Jmagnifico.
Originally Posted by TheRick
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 09:10 #25813Senior Member

Posts: 155Rae / Sydney / Rachel
Are you sure the person in the news article is the same as the one in the STG ad you posted? Attached is what her ad used to look like and it doesn't look like the girl in the STG ad you posted.
Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






