Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 56 of 1777 FirstFirst ... 6 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 106 156 556 1056 ... LastLast
Results 826 to 840 of 26641
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25816
    Quote Originally Posted by DonteSpeak  [View Original Post]
    BBBJ was toothy. Moaned and groaned for no reason at all. She seemed either drunk or high. When it came time for k9 action didn't even want her cat touched or fingered. Took off shortly after. Very disappointed for the rate should of just went to a massage parlor. Was trying to get back in the hobby but it's been nothing but misses lately. Anyone know how to get s hold of curly sue?? It's been a long minute. Did she have a favorite pack of smokes? Dm me thanks.

    Pros: nice pillow soft ass and jugs, was clean and smelled good.
    Sucks that your experience was different but definitely stick with the ss rate for her. Not worth the hh or hr.

  2. #25815

    Abby

    I saw this ad, and wanted to know if anyone can verify she not a sting LOL. https://skipthegames.com/posts/cutle...-/720732727729

  3. #25814
    Not 100% sure. Look at post 25796 by Jmagnifico.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRick  [View Original Post]
    Are you sure the person in the news article is the same as the one in the STG ad you posted? Attached is what her ad used to look like and it doesn't look like the girl in the STG ad you posted.

  4. #25813

    Rae / Sydney / Rachel

    Are you sure the person in the news article is the same as the one in the STG ad you posted? Attached is what her ad used to look like and it doesn't look like the girl in the STG ad you posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeYepthatsm  [View Original Post]
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails syd.jpg‎  

  5. #25812

    Had a different experience

    BBBJ was toothy. Moaned and groaned for no reason at all. She seemed either drunk or high. When it came time for k9 action didn't even want her cat touched or fingered. Took off shortly after. Very disappointed for the rate should of just went to a massage parlor. Was trying to get back in the hobby but it's been nothing but misses lately. Anyone know how to get s hold of curly sue?? It's been a long minute. Did she have a favorite pack of smokes? Dm me thanks.

    Pros: nice pillow soft ass and jugs, was clean and smelled good.

    Quote Originally Posted by GRDiver  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/173119127276

    Saw this one posting yesterday and decided to reach out to her. Quick comms and set up an appointment to see her at her incall in Allendale. Got to her place and its an apartment complex but it was safe and clean. She did say she is going to have an incall in GR starting today near 28th st area. Met me at the door in a sexy nighty that showed her sexy body and she remembered seeing me a few years ago and it clicked that she used to go by Sexy amber or something like that. Went to the bedroom and started playing with her tits. She has slimmed up so they aren't as big as before but still fun to play with. Then she had me lay down and started to give a nice BBBJ with deep throat that after a few minutes had to stop because I was going to bust and I still wanted to pound her from the back. Had her on all 4's and that ass is still amazing after all these years and pounded her until I blew in the bag. Overall nice visit and will recommend if you're into bbw big tits providers. 1. 0 for SS.

  6. #25811

    Inbox

    Quote Originally Posted by Bucki1476  [View Original Post]
    Jk, Your mailbox is full.
    All good now.

  7. #25810

  8. #25809
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKreepin  [View Original Post]
    I will not dispute the fact that she is a very experienced provider and her menu is wide open. She's great in bed.

    My point to everyone is "don't fall for her bullshit"! Be careful around her and any other junkie that provides. Don't be mistaken she has a larger than life habit that she lies about and hides fairly well (had me fooled) behind green eyes and a sad story. Some if the garbage some of these providers put in themselves leads inevitably to robbery, set ups and worse. My message is purely cautionary. I don't throw providers under the bus without cause. I could give a good shit who sleeps with her or any other like her. She fooled me. Don't be next. Do as you like. Don't say the Truth hasn't been told and you haven't been warned. JK.
    Jk, Your mailbox is full.

  9. #25808
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    I've tried and continue to try. LOL. The last time she came here I was the only call she got. Not that I minded, but she has not returned. Guess I need to find more reasons to get to Lansing.
    I think she has gotten enough attention from this thread that she should try us again. One of you guys should run point for her and coordinate through USA. I know I like spinner reds with good reviews.

  10. #25807
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLebek  [View Original Post]
    I wanted to follow up on snow. No dice on Friday. We were busy setting up a meet and it felt like things were going well and I was going to get an address soon. I then got ghosted and called her twice before giving up. Oh well.

    Has anyone actually successfully seen her? I couldn't find any reviews:
    I wonder why they do that? Perhaps they reach their quota for the day then peace out?

  11. #25806

    Any luck Tryst providers (Lea Nurse, Aleana, and Jessi)

    Has anyone gotten any luck with the following Tryst providers? I sent some couple text within give or take a week or two apart from each other if they're available 24-48 hours in advance.

    https://tryst.link/escort/leanurse

    https://tryst.link/escort/aleana

    https://tryst.link/escort/jessi22

  12. #25805

    I've tried

    I've tried and continue to try. LOL. The last time she came here I was the only call she got. Not that I minded, but she has not returned. Guess I need to find more reasons to get to Lansing.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustTheTip2  [View Original Post]
    I have had this discussion with her a couple times. She has made at least 2 visits to GR and stated that she would get a lot of calls / texts and a bunch of no shows. I used to see her every couple months in Lansing but work travel has taken me away from Lansing unfortunately.

  13. #25804

    Sexy Redhead GR Visits

    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyPastaMan1  [View Original Post]
    You can let her know she'd have at least two clients if she makes it this way if you are in contact with her on an actual visit haha.
    I have had this discussion with her a couple times. She has made at least 2 visits to GR and stated that she would get a lot of calls / texts and a bunch of no shows. I used to see her every couple months in Lansing but work travel has taken me away from Lansing unfortunately.

  14. #25803

    BBW Blast from the past

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/173119127276

    Saw this one posting yesterday and decided to reach out to her. Quick comms and set up an appointment to see her at her incall in Allendale. Got to her place and its an apartment complex but it was safe and clean. She did say she is going to have an incall in GR starting today near 28th st area. Met me at the door in a sexy nighty that showed her sexy body and she remembered seeing me a few years ago and it clicked that she used to go by Sexy amber or something like that. Went to the bedroom and started playing with her tits. She has slimmed up so they aren't as big as before but still fun to play with. Then she had me lay down and started to give a nice BBBJ with deep throat that after a few minutes had to stop because I was going to bust and I still wanted to pound her from the back. Had her on all 4's and that ass is still amazing after all these years and pounded her until I blew in the bag. Overall nice visit and will recommend if you're into bbw big tits providers. 1. 0 for SS.

  15. #25802

    Snow

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLebek  [View Original Post]
    Any 411 on this one? I'm reaching out and will report back if I get a response from her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/allen...6/121343449081
    I wanted to follow up on snow. No dice on Friday. We were busy setting up a meet and it felt like things were going well and I was going to get an address soon. I then got ghosted and called her twice before giving up. Oh well.

    Has anyone actually successfully seen her? I couldn't find any reviews:

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape