Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15407

    30 minute rate

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSun777  [View Original Post]
    First, welcome back I'm guessing it's been a few years.

    Anyway, assuming 240 is for 30 minutes in Orlando including house fee.

    I've seen reports for as low as 210 to as high as 260.

    Note there may be up charge for places with table shower (usually it's extra 20).
    Yeah been a couple years. Looking for best experience I guess. Last time I went the Korean agency route and had a ball but that go priceeeeyyy.

  2. #15406

    Latina Rec's

    I've seen the post on NPlus. Will try.

    Coming from out of town & will Uber to place. Can you PM recommendations for any other places to try Latina's.

    Thank you.

  3. #15405

    And+ = Moon Spa

    Looking for some feedback. Went to and+ today based on reports. So no Sign for and+ rather Moon spa. Tried calling no answer x2. Went inside and sign said closed for renovations. Rang the bell anyways and nobody came. Few min later got a text asking for my photo?

    It all felt off so I bounced. Right place? Wrong place? It's in walking distance from Paradise massage? Maybe I was in wrong spot?

  4. #15404

    30 minutes rate

    Quote Originally Posted by Amatzu101  [View Original Post]
    Coming to town for an event end of this month looks like Vegas is popping what a respectable rate for the city? I'm use to 240 in OL fl. But tarriffs and all LOL. Any recommendations etc would be greatly enjoyed. PMs are open. Ty!
    First, welcome back I'm guessing it's been a few years.

    Anyway, assuming 240 is for 30 minutes in Orlando including house fee.

    I've seen reports for as low as 210 to as high as 260.

    Note there may be up charge for places with table shower (usually it's extra 20).

  5. #15403

    Spa dmgs

    Coming to town for an event end of this month looks like Vegas is popping what a respectable rate for the city? I'm use to 240 in OL fl. But tarriffs and all LOL. Any recommendations etc would be greatly enjoyed. PMs are open. Ty!

  6. #15402

    Fountain and Vegas spa

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.

    These are the kinds I'm usually skeptical about.

    I don't recall seeing any intel on this.
    This is Fountain, I haven't seen any recent reports but definitely been there last year. It was great (back then) total GFE with table shower.

    I'm looking at this other spot that I never saw any intel on.

    https://lasvegas-8.com

    It's right next to (Chiang Mai Thai) I scoped it out while waiting my appointment, there was a very cute (young) Asian girl on her break. Their prices are similar to Fountain except for an hour it's 400!! I'll probably try 30 minutes first and see what's up. Will report back if I do.

    As a side note, I found it funny they can't even spell Nuru right. Nurn. Lmao.

  7. #15401

    Has anybody tried this place

    https://asian.massagepg.com/#portfolios.

    These are the kinds I'm usually skeptical about.

    I don't recall seeing any intel on this.

  8. #15400
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 34

    Moma Mia Latina at Life River Spa

    Is it me or more Latinas starting to get in the business. I'm happy there are because I love me some good Latina food and some good Latina ass. Came here helping for both the good massage and some extra fun and Mia delivered on both. She has nice tits and ass. Man-made D but she had a beautiful tan body on her. She definitely works out to her stomach was flat but everything else on her was nice and round. I love her sexy accent too I knew I had to get her talking dirty to me.

    We started off with a good massage. I even joked around and ask her hey you're actually giving me a massage what's going on LOL. She said the Asian girls taught her how to do good there periodic rubbing. She said she wants to make sure she gives it all for the full hour a damn well appreciate that. Most girls just want your green and get you out of there but she took her time and I rewarded her trust me. Jesus her full body too she pressed her tits on my head as she stood at the head of the table while she wear my back and ass. Then the Big t's came. First her fingernails on my ass then she literally just pulled Junior out between my legs and I rubbed him with some oil so he was hard as hell and ready to go.

    On the flip no need to negotiate I gave her the standard to build a nation and she is down to fuck. I like that she does not hassle me about money or anything either. It is a straightforward session that involves pretty much everything. She lets me go down on her and I get to finger her pussy.

    She does suck my dick, but she does use a cover. I don't mind that though, because I would rather be safe than sorry. When the fucking begins, she is practically begging for it. She holds me close while I am banging her. Missionary got to be pretty crazy with the pounding, but doggy style was the ultimate finale. I could not believe how hard I busted.

    Overall it was a great time with her! I would totally do it again.

  9. #15399
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Threesome (Paola & Angela) at Lucky Wellness

    Double trouble session with a four hands session with this raven haired big bootie Latina baddie Paola and a brunette Asian baby girl named Angela. Paola, has a rocking Latina body, D cup manmades, big round Kim K sized ass, insane tiny waist, clean shaven kitty. Angela was a smaller more petite girl, natural Cs, soft small more slender body and cute tiny little Asian booty. Slightly lighter brunettes hairs shaved kitty, no tats as well.

    Best of both worlds with these babes, both are gentle and sweet with me and their chemistry was pretty nice too, the way they took turns pleasuring and flirting with me. No massage, but did get a double trouble cat bath, one point both girls sucking my nips. Angela was holding and grabbing Paolas tits, took a little convincing, but got the to give each other a little smooch.

    For the BBBJ, first they took turns, Paola doing a more Lucious sexy approach vs Angela's DT express train. On the tag team, they were skinning on both sides of my cock, occasionally taking turns with the sack and shaft stuff. One point Paola sits on my face for 69 while still blowing me. Memorable moment was me over Paola, stuffing her throat while Angela was behind giving a dope rimjob.

    CFS time, I started with Angela, pounding her while she was in between us, her head was on Paola's lap, watching me. Paola's dirty talk was especially hot, she was like " fuck her papi, do it, do it! Had me melting. Also had Angela mount me for ACG, Paola sat on me, facing Angela. Classic near death experience by sun snu and Colombian booty. Paolas turn and she does RCG on me after we get a new rubber on. Again, seeing that ass envelop my cock like nothing is a beautiful sight to see. Angela was so sweet, helping keep it all together as this Latina Mami was giving it her all on me. Got in doggie next, and she brought that ass back like crazy good. Swivels of the hips, and a consistently throwing it back in a pace I couldn't hold for more than 5 minutes. As I was busting, Angelas in my arm to my left, tongue deep in my tonsils. Sweet beautiful release as these sexy vixens gave me all I wanted and more.

    Usual clean up after. I had a few more minutes left so laid down with both girls in my arms. Such a great feeling. Wish I could afford to do this more often LOL. Happy mongering!

  10. #15398
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    NPlus Spa NPlus Spa Nplus Spa NPlus Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    And Plus Sap and Plus Spa and Plus Spa and Pus Spa.
    NPlus Spa NPlus Spa NPlus Spa Nplus Spa NPlus Spa.

  11. #15397
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 19

    Michelle at New Lavender

    I recently made the drive to New Lavender located on 592 X Flamingo Rd. Based on a recommendation from a friend. Ended up matching with Michelle.

    She's about 5'3 with a nice full rack. As a boob guy, I was pretty happy with what I saw She's got a sexy pair of breasts (looked like roughly C's).

    Michelle greeted me with a smile that instantly put me at ease. Shoulder-length black hair, soft curves, smooth skin and a natural vibe that made her look even more inviting.

    Gave her the donation, and we began with a light massage, although that's not really what I was there for. About 10 minutes into the massage, she began the teasing and things kicked off fast. We both fully stripped down, then she leaned in for some LFK, and once her lips touched mine, the mood was set. Her BBBJ great, wet, and decent suction, sprinkled some eye contact in which she had my cock deep in her mouth which was a nice view.

    DATY was a highlight for me, and she rewarded it with more passion. Her pussy tasted delicious.

    From there, we moved to CFS, and she was game for multiple positions. She rode with energy, then switched it up. Responsive and clearly enjoying herself.

    By the end, I was worn out but smiling. I think the only drawback is there's no extras like BBFS or Greek on the table, which may matter to some. But it was overall a nice time. If you value service and engagement over looks, I think Michelle is definitely worth checking out. Although she may not be a supermodel, she more than makes up for her average looks with her service.

  12. #15396
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 23

    And Plus spa and Plus Spa and Plus spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    Correction: Carrie is at and Plus Spa.
    And Plus Sap and Plus Spa and Plus Spa and Pus Spa.

  13. #15395
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 93

    Carrie at N Plus Spa

    Feels like I'm getting a solid cultural lineup being able to choose between having an Asian or Latina slob on my knob. Back here at and plus spa, got with Carrie again and she exemplifies AMP services. Great GFE services, gentle and subservient energy and service. Mixed Chinese / Malaysian, she has long dark hair nice manmade tits, a soft small Asian girl body with fair skin and little cute booty along with a shaven kitty with cute light brown lips covering the pink goodness underneath.

    3rd session with this babe, she tongue locked me as soon as the doors close and gets me prepped for the table shower. Simple, but effective routine of body washing, nuruslides, and cat bath that leads to her dry intense and pleasurable rimjob skills. One of those moments where I could've came hard if I was just tryna get a quick nut. On the flip she gets goin with her sloppy but firm toppy moves. A lot of tongue going along the shaft and ability to DT me and stay for long holds. Mid DT, she does this thing where she slightly gags and moves her tongue or some nice feeling while balls deep. Carrie gets off of giving pleasure, cause every moment I let out a sign of pleasure, she jumped on that and kept going.

    Back in the room, I get some DATY going, 2 FIV as well, got this Asian babe to orgasm pretty hard, squirting a bit over my hands an face. She wanted to do some 69 next, here she plops that kitty hard on my tongue while delivering her ravenouse BJ motions. When she comes off, I magically have a rubber on and she mounts me for ACG, sucking on my nipple as she bounces on my cock. Spun her around for some doggie and then pronebone. With her limited English, she's doing some FOB dirty talk that was lowkey working for me. Last position was mish, before I popped up, she got on her knees and took my load in her mouth, one sho getting to her upper lip. She smiled, and giggled while licking it off. I.

    Usually clean up after, she then gave me a cooldown massage and started chatting up a little bit with me. Solid session, Carrie is a good girl, and the sex was great. I even got a bonus 2nd pop with her quick handed jackhammer HJ. Def check her out or the other Latina baddies here at and Plus Spa.

  14. #15394

    NN spa

    The price for the services that they provide is extremely low. That's why I keep going back, very rare that I get bad service there if I do the girl is usually gone in a few days. I think the manager would just kick them out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveGfe  [View Original Post]
    Mimi is fantastic indeed, she is very talented when it comes to BBBJ the hard part is trying not to CIM right away LOL. She is sexy as hell, . 6 for house fee and 150 tip for all of her is unbelievable for a girl like her.

  15. #15393
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 6

    Found some great Latina ass at Aroma Spa

    Great Latina option place. Wonderful setup and place is nice and clean. Great massage and sexy lady giving the massage.

    Took a day off of work that I'd go have some fun. Met Suly on a quiet afternoon. She's 20+, with a full, curvy build thick thighs, soft waist, and a nice natural C-cup. Nothing's better than we all knockers. Definitely more on the mature side, but very comfortable in her own body and.

    Started with a light massage. Nothing too technical, but she keeps close contact and sets a relaxed tone. Easy to talk to, no pressure, just lets things flow. You can tell she's hasn't training and it paid off. After the flip, she made it clear she's very open-minded with open menu. The BBBJ was steady and unhurried, good rhythm and attention throughout. I love how she made eye contact the whole time. She takes her time and doesn't rush through anything. We moved into 69, where she stayed on point and in sync. Clean, relaxed, and easy to get into a rhythm with her.

    She offers great options including CFS / BBBJ depending on preference. She's straightforward about it and clearly experienced, which makes the whole session feel smooth and comfortable rather than awkward. No attitude, no clock watching just consistent energy from start to finish. Trust me, I know girls are getting money for this. But I love it when they're into it, and they don't scamp on all the service.

    She is a great fit if you're into curvy stripper type providers who are open, relaxed, and easy to deal with. Not flashy, but very accommodating and steady. Would repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape